• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EMG Presents: Smash Wii U Top 25 Plays of 2015

It is safe to say that 2015 was a massive year for Super Smash Bros. Wii U from both a competitor and spectators point of view. In 2015 we saw more major tournaments than ever before and also got to witness the rise of players such as TSM ZeRo, Liquid` Nairo, and many more who were all able to show off the games enormous competitive potential.

After concluding our series highlighting the best SSBM plays of 2015, EMG is now ready to release the Top 25 plays of 2015 for Super Smash Bros. Wii U! Without further ado, here are the best of the best!

You can watch the Top 25 Smash 4 plays of 2015 here:

Take the opportunity to let us know in the comments after watching what your favorite moments of 2015 were!

If you have any submissions for future EMG videos, you can also send us clips using this form and let us know what you want to see next!
---------​
To support the team, you can check out Even Matchup Gaming's YouTube channel for more hype Smash Bros content and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Twitch.

Follow me on twitter @TorontoJoe to hit me up with some sick gfycats & talk Smash!

Last edited:
EMG Toronto Joe

Comments

"It is safe to say that 2015 was a massive year for Super Smash Bros. Wii U from both a competitor and spectators point of view." yeah it's also safe to say 2015 was the ONLY year for smash Wii U so not much to compare it with...

Loved these, almost all of them I saw along the way. This is a great selection.

I feel like Anti's was the most hype. Yes Zero being beaten is big, but as far as combo appeal, Anti's is the pinnacle of 2015's combo moments to me at least. That and that toon link footstooling freak show shown in plays of the week not to far back.

Anyway, keep it up everyone, look forward to more craziness.

"It is safe to say that 2015 was a massive year for Super Smash Bros. Wii U from both a competitor and spectators point of view." yeah it's also safe to say 2015 was the ONLY year for smash Wii U so not much to compare it with...
That was my immediate reaction too.

Top Bottom