• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Email Settings Reset

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
If you don't have a keen eye on the News portal, you should be excited to know that Smashboards recently crossed the 130,000 members threshold! You might also be unaware of a small change we made.

We've been hard at work on the site, and recently did a reset to everyones' email settings. Everyones' options are now default to off for receiving emails when you watch a thread, if you have it set to automatically watch threads you create or reply to. You can set this on again in your account preferences if you so choose.

The other thing we've reset is email notifications for watched threads. If you would like to receive emails for some or all of the threads you currently watch, you can go to the list of all your watched threads and select which ones you would like them enabled for again.

February 7 Update
This hasn't completely alleviated the issues we were having, so we've taken another step. Emails when you receive a new conversation have been disabled for all users. This can be re-enabled in your contact details.

Last edited:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I don't do this not because I never check my email, but I absolutely hate to see my email cluttered with notifications.

As if I can't be notified on this website already.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
This hasn't completely alleviated the issues we were having, so we've taken another step. Emails when you receive a new conversation have been disabled for all users. This can be re-enabled in your contact details.

Top Bottom