• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elma for Smash Ultimate: Strength comes from experience. That’s true on any planet.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
If a XCX port is announced and not followed by elma in smash, I think she is dead for this smash bros and I will cry all the tears from my body...
I think we'll get a nintendo direct not this week, but the next one with footage from piranha, release date for plant and the 30 seconds trailer gameplay for joker.
I wouldn't say that Elma's chances are dead if she isn't revealed alongside a port. Remember that Fates was announced worldwide and released in Japan several months before Corrin was added in Smash, and even Rosalina was revealed for Super Mario 3D World a whole month before being confirmed for Smash. They don't necessarily make tie-in announcments, especially with ports. Heck they didn't even announced a Persona 5 port when they revealed Joker, but it is most likely going to happen soon since Atlus registered the P5S domain.

About the Direct I'm certain that one will occur this month, probably this week and all we are going to see about Smash is the release date for the Plant and maaaaaaaaaaaybe gameplay for Joker with a date (I mean he has been developed for just a month).
Regarding other announcments I could see in the best case scenario a port of X announcment in the next Direct and X2 at E3 with a 2020 release. Besides that all I really want is more info on Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, Daemon X Machina (please have an Elma cameo) and whenever the port of Skyward Sword is real or not.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
I thought they came out and specifically said that wasn't happening?
The thing is Aonuma, the Zelda producer, kinda teased it during a concert, then after the thing got traction some outlets reached to Nintendo of America and one of their spokesman just responded "we have nothing to comment about it", the typical PR talk which doesn't really mean much when back in the day a NoA rep did state "We have no plans for a DS restyle" litterally the day before the DS Lite was publicly revealed.

Last edited:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
The thing is Aonuma, the Zelda producer, kinda teased it during a concert, then after the thing got traction some outlets reached to Nintendo of America and one of their spokesman just responded "we have nothing to comment about it", the typical PR talk which doesn't really mean much when back in the day a NoA rep did state "We have no plans for a DS restyle" litterally the day before the DS Lite was publicly revealed.
Hmm maybe, but honestly while I would love to take another swing at SS (never quite finished it due to being in school at the time) I think I'd rather the rumored Zelda game be a BotW or ALBW sequel.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Hmm maybe, but honestly while I would love to take another swing at SS (never quite finished it due to being in school at the time) I think I'd rather the rumored Zelda game be a BotW or ALBW sequel.
I would gladly take everything TBH. SS is one of my favourite, but I also loved ALBW so another top down game would be neat, just as much as a Majora style sequel to BotW.

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
Never thought about an Elma cameo in Daemon x Machina; that would actually be really cool. And she'd fit right in.

I've only played Minish Cap and ALBW (got Majora's 3D and BotW, just haven't started them) but I would like to play WW if they ever make a Switch port; that game looks super good.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Never thought about an Elma cameo in Daemon x Machina; that would actually be really cool. And she'd fit right in.

I've only played Minish Cap and ALBW (got Majora's 3D and BotW, just haven't started them) but I would like to play WW if they ever make a Switch port; that game looks super good.
I'll admit I only have a passing knowledge of Daemon x Machina but Elma being in it would make me take a second look for sure.

Honestly despite being one of my favorite Zelda games seeing WW yet again over all the other options would be about the least hype I could be lol.

Last edited:

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
I'll admit I only have a passing knowledge of Daemon x Machina but Elma being in it would make me take a second look for sure.

Honestly despite being one of my favorite Zelda games seeing WW yet again over all the other options would be about the least hype I could be lol.
Yah, I get that; I'm not that in the Zelda but I do see a lot of WW compared to the other games.

On the topic of Zelda, have they said anything about a new game?

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Yah, I get that; I'm not that in the Zelda but I do see a lot of WW compared to the other games.

On the topic of Zelda, have they said anything about a new game?
As far as I know other than what Nonno Umby Nonno Umby was talking about there hasn't been anything more than rumors. I think I remember an interview where they said the BotW engine took a lot of work and so they had plans to use it again but that wouldn't necessarily mean the next game would be related to it. That said Majora's Mask was released two years after OoT which was a similarly large scope project like BotW so 2019 wouldn't be impossible for a MM like sequel to BotW.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
As far as I know other than what Nonno Umby Nonno Umby was talking about there hasn't been anything more than rumors. I think I remember an interview where they said the BotW engine took a lot of work and so they had plans to use it again but that wouldn't necessarily mean the next game would be related to it. That said Majora's Mask was released two years after OoT which was a similarly large scope project like BotW so 2019 wouldn't be impossible for a MM like sequel to BotW.
If that were the case, where would it take place? Termina, like MM did? An entirely new land? Hyrule again, or some unexplored portion of it?

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
If that were the case, where would it take place? Termina, like MM did? An entirely new land? Hyrule again, or some unexplored portion of it?
I think you have several options there that could all be really cool but for them to be able to reuse resources again like MM did you'd probably have to do Termina or even Lorule, both of which function as a "mirror" version of Hyrule.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
I would love to see Skyward Sword get a HD remaster. I use to have the limited edition with the gold Wii remote and the CD soundtrack, I gave it to my best friend. :)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Re: "Elma's chances are dead if she's not revealed alongside a port"

What if it's not a traditional reveal but a teaser a la Joker? doesn't have to be alongside a port/X2 announcement, cause Joker was teased long before the P5S trademark was registered

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

small brain: brave is erdrick
big brain: brave is elma
galaxy brain: brave is lightning mcqueen
universe brain: brave is mater
multiverse brain: brave is tatsu

Wisehunter

Smash Apprentice
I can see a xenoblade x cameo in daemon X machina in the form of a Skell-like arsenal, but Elma there seems a bit unlikely. Would be cool though.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Even so, I still think the fact Elma had a higher profile reveal for Xenoblade 2 than Shulk or Fiora cannot be mere coincidence. They were clearly trying to put her on people’s radar and set things up for another, more epic, more Smashing cameo...

It’s just set up too well to amount to nothing

D

Deleted member

Even so, I still think the fact Elma had a higher profile reveal for Xenoblade 2 than Shulk or Fiora cannot be mere coincidence. They were clearly trying to put her on people’s radar and set things up for another, more epic, more Smashing cameo...

An argument against this could be that they combined the Shulk and Fiora stuff alongside the Challenge Mode stuff to pack it all in one trailer...

Actually, did Challenge Mode even get a trailer in the first place? I actually have no idea lmao

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
An argument against this could be that they combined the Shulk and Fiora stuff alongside the Challenge Mode stuff to pack it all in one trailer...

Actually, did Challenge Mode even get a trailer in the first place? I actually have no idea lmao
I don’t think it did...I think there was just the one gameplay segment

D

Deleted member

I don’t think it did...I think there was just the one gameplay segment
Hmm.... and T-elos ALSO didn't get a trailer despite also being (free) DLC...

The plot thiccens.......

Last edited by a moderator:

shocktarts17

Smash Ace

lol be careful with this line of reasoning, I think any Isaac fan can tell you what lies at the end of that road.

That said I hope I'm wrong here.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500

I mean it could also be for a X2 for all we know. But one thing is certain: she was highlighted more than any other DLC Blade (besides having her own trailer she was one of Nintendo's big reveals at Gamescom, which is basically the European E3), and she wasn't planned to be one from the start according to datamines, so I belive we will see more of X in the future...maybe X2, maybe Elma in Smash, maybe both, maybe neighter but something else entirely, but something is coming.
I'm really feeling it.

D

Deleted member

I mean it could also be for a X2 for all we know. But one thing is certain: she was highlighted more than any other DLC Blade (besides having her own trailer she was one of Nintendo's big reveals at Gamescom, which is basically the European E3), and she wasn't planned to be one from the start according to datamines, so I belive we will see more of X in the future...maybe X2, maybe Elma in Smash, maybe both, maybe neighter but something else entirely, but something is coming.
I'm really feeling it.
Hey, if nothing else, at least we got Monolith Soft's new IP and the inevitable Xenoblade Chronicles 3. We got plenty to look forwards to!

Also, speaking of the new IP, I kinda hope it's a super traditional, party-focused turn based rpg a la Octopath Traveler. That's really the only RPG genre Nintendo is missing at this point (I know they have Pokemon but at this point it's its own thing entirely)

Last edited by a moderator:

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
Hey, if nothing else, at least we got Monolith Softs new IP and the inevitable Xenoblade Chronicles 3. We got plenty to look forwards to!

Also, speaking of the new IP, I kinda hope it's a super traditional, party-focused turn based rpg a la Octopath Traveler. That's really the only RPG genre Nintendo is missing at this point(I know they have Pokemon but at this point it's its own thing entirely)
TBH I feel that they would do X2 before 3. At least that would be the ideal scenario.

D

Deleted member

TBH I feel that they would do X2 before 3. At least that would be the ideal scenario.
Yeah, Takahashi said that he doesn't like to do the same things over and over so I could see them alternating between releases in the Xenoblade series, like X2 then 3 then X3 etc etc with occasional new entries in the new IP OR smaller IP's every now and then too. Maybe another Xenoblade spinoff as well (XENOBLADE WARRIORS PLEASE).

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Yeah, Takahashi said that he doesn't like to do the same things over and over so I could see them alternating between releases in the Xenoblade series, like X2 then 3 then X3 etc etc with occasional new entries in the new IP OR smaller IP's every now and then too. Maybe another Xenoblade spinoff as well (XENOBLADE WARRIORS PLEASE).
DUDE

BUSTING UP VARIOUS XENOBLADE ENEMIES WITH ELMA IN A HACK AND SLASH STYLE GAMEPLAY WITH UNCONTROLLABLE BLARING IS MY DREAM

<3

D

Deleted member

DUDE

BUSTING UP VARIOUS XENOBLADE ENEMIES WITH ELMA IN A HACK AND SLASH STYLE GAMEPLAY WITH UNCONTROLLABLE BLARING IS MY DREAM

<3
I wanna call a Siren blast down on Metal Face while piloting a Skell sooooo ****ing much

D

Deleted member

Xeno Warriors with added KOS-MOS pls pls
Someday people will remember Fei...
Someday...

Seriously it's funny how he's the only Xeno protag who wasn't in XC2. Confound that darned Square Enix!

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Someday people will remember Fei...
Someday...

Seriously it's funny how he's the only Xeno protag who wasn't in XC2. Confound that darned Square Enix!
Small brain: Rex and Pyra in Smash
Medium brain: Pyra solo in Smash
Larger brain: Addam and Mythra in Smash
Big brain: Lora and Jin in Smash
Bigger brain: Fiora in Smash
Exploding brain: KOS-MOS in Smash
Galaxy brain: A cropped jpeg of Fei Fong Wong in Smash with no animations and every move being a meteor smash, final smash is getting naked on the moon
Ultimate brain: Bart Fatima in Smash

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Xeno Warriors with added KOS-MOS pls pls
You know what I enjoyed the Kirby Warriors discussion in the Bandana Waddle Dee thread, lets talk Xenoblade Warriors here!

Okay so I think one of the first things we would have to figure out would be what the "gimmick" of our Warriors game is, something that comes from the source game that defines the series. Zelda had items that you could use to "solve" puzzles and hit boss weaknesses and Fire Emblem had the weapon triangle and support conversations. The trick here is that all three Xenoblade games are kinda different so I don't see an obvious "gimmick" we could use. I suppose one option might be that the different characters have different gimmicks based on which game they came from.

As for characters you're usually looking at about 20ish unique fighting styles in the base game, Fire Emblem had more characters but some shared fighting styles and Zelda had fewer characters with some having multiple fighting styles. Personally I'd prefer if they didn't share or double dip, giving us the same number of characters as fighting styles. Anyway here is my list, though I'm sure others might feel differently.
  1. Shulk (monado)
  2. Reyn (gunlance)
  3. Sharla (sniper rifle)
  4. Riki (biter)
  5. Melia (staff)
  6. Dunban (sword)
  7. Fiora (dual daggers)
  8. Elma (dual guns)
  9. Lin (shield)
  10. L (blasters)
  11. Lao (lance)
  12. Rex & Pyra (Aegis blade)
  13. Tora & Poppi (drill shield)
  14. Nina & Dromarch (twin rings)
  15. Morag & Brighid (whipswords)
  16. Zeka & Pandoria (Big Bang Edge)
  17. Addam & Mythra (great sword)
  18. Jin & Lora (long sword)
  19. Hugo & Aegaeon (sword and shield)
  20. Xenoblade Warriors original character (magic?)
I think the bad guys could either come later like Hyrule Warriors or be all boss sized and not use traditional movesets (minus the characters listed above who could function as bosses for in or out of character reasons)

Anyway just some thoughts, if it isn't obvious the musou series has a pretty important place in my heart and one of my favorite series of all time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

You know what I enjoyed the Kirby Warriors discussion in the Bandana Waddle Dee thread, lets talk Xenoblade Warriors here!

Okay so I think one of the first things we would have to figure out would be what the "gimmick" of our Warriors game is, something that comes from the source game that defines the series. Zelda had items that you could use to "solve" puzzles and hit boss weaknesses and Fire Emblem had the weapon triangle and support conversations. The trick here is that all three Xenoblade games are kinda different so I don't see an obvious "gimmick" we could use. I suppose one option might be that the different characters have different gimmicks based on which game they came from.

As for characters you're usually looking at about 20ish unique fighting styles in the base game, Fire Emblem had more characters but some shared fighting styles and Zelda had fewer characters with some having multiple fighting styles. Personally I'd prefer if they didn't share or double dip, giving us the same number of characters as fighting styles. Anywhere here is my list, though I'm sure others might feel differently.
  1. Shulk
  2. Reyn
  3. Sharla
  4. Riki
  5. Melia
  6. Dunban
  7. Fiora
  8. Elma
  9. Lin
  10. L
  11. Lao
  12. Rex & Pyra
  13. Tora & Poppi
  14. Nina & Dromarch
  15. Morag & Brighid
  16. Addam & Mythra
  17. Zeka & Pandoria
  18. Jin & Lora
  19. Hugo & Aegaeon
  20. Xenoblade Warriors original character
I think the bad guys could either come later like Hyrule Warriors or be all boss sized and not use traditional movesets (minus the characters listed above who could function as bosses for in or out of character reasons)

Anyway just some thoughts, if it isn't obvious the musou series has a pretty important place in my heart and one of my favorite series of all time.
Hmm, idk much about the Warriors series (only ever played Hyrule Warriors) but I think that that roster could use a couple more villains. Mumkhar(non-Metal Face, that would be a better boss tbh), Dickson, Zanza, Ga Jiarg, Ga Buhide, maybe Luxaar, Malos, and Flesh Eater Jin off the top of my head would be nice.

Off the top of my head, some cool bosses could be some of the Artifices in 2, any of the giant enemies/superbosses in X, and some of the faces in 1.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
In a perfect world we would at least get KOS-MOS too. I like that roster a lot but even if it's -Blade, KOS-MOS would be a fun deep-cut character like Marin was that would be really appreciated (plus she was 2 DLC so it's possible).

Shoutouts to Lora and Jin, love them

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
Hmm, idk much about the Warriors series (only ever played Hyrule Warriors) but I think that that roster could use a couple more villains. Mumkhar(non-Metal Face, that would be a better boss tbh), Dickson, Zanza, Ga Jiarg, Ga Buhide, maybe Luxaar, Malos, and Flesh Eater Jin off the top of my head would be nice.

Off the top of my head, some cool bosses could be some of the Artifices in 2, any of the giant enemies/superbosses in X, and some of the faces in 1.
Yeah I wanted to include more but I ran out of space getting main characters in lol I guess they'd either have to cut some main characters or add them in later like Hyrule Warriors did. Maybe they could use the weapons of the main characters?

In a perfect world we would at least get KOS-MOS too. I like that roster a lot but even if it's -Blade, KOS-MOS would be a fun deep-cut character like Marin was that would be really appreciated (plus she was 2 DLC so it's possible).

Shoutouts to Lora and Jin, love them
Yeah again I ran out of space lol but they would probably be great for DLC

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I still kinda have some hope for Fiora too thanks to Chrom. I don’t care if Chrom was a last minute addition and it shows with his model, there’s more evidence at Final Smash cameos not being deconfirmations with Zero Suit Samus’s FS bringing out regular Samus atop the ship, and Fox and Falco in each other’s FS. Plus the palette switching thing with Chrom, Samus and I imagine also Fox and Falco. Or no, Falco’s absent from Fox’s FS when Falco is on the field and vice versa. Maybe they could remove Fiora from Shulk’s when the playable Fiora is on the field and Shulk would only shout “Dunban” or “Riki!” And not “Fiora!” when she’s on the field.

I just think she has a lot more leeway now that ATs only wish they had. She’d make a great Echo or even semi-clone of Elma too.

ALSO I JUST REALIZED. Falco doesn't talk in Fox's FS and vice versa. Fiora is the only character in Shulk's FS that is totally silent. Hmmmm... :bigthonk:

Last edited:

#Elma4Smash

Smash Cadet
Am i the only one that would unironically like tatsu in xeno warriors? To fight he could go around making jokes about how he is/isn't food and the enemies would kill themselves to end their suffering.
Jokes aside i love tatsu, fight me

D

Deleted member

Am i the only one that would unironically like tatsu in xeno warriors? To fight he could go around making jokes about how he is/isn't food and the enemies would kill themselves to end their suffering.
Jokes aside i love tatsu, fight me
Tatsu could beat Zanza in a fight prove me wrong

KatKit

Smash Lord
I can see a xenoblade x cameo in daemon X machina in the form of a Skell-like arsenal, but Elma there seems a bit unlikely. Would be cool though.
You can customize the pilot's appearance, if I recall correctly. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the options looked like stuff from Xenoblade or other games. Whether intentional or not, we might be able to make the pilot in Daemon X Machina look like Elma and we might be able to pilot a mech that looked like a Skell.

Imagine if Nintendo had Custom Robo, Starfox, Chousoju Mecha MG, Metroid, and/or Xenoblade X parts/pieces as DLC or something in Daemon X? I'm down for some robot cross promotion. The game looks like beautiful a love letter to all things giant robot.

On a semi-related note, I made Elma in Monster Hunter World (and Soul Calibur 6). I wish I was good with the dual blades (insect glaive main) so she could look more authentic. But I digress... Depending on the depth of the customization in Daemon X, Elma will be my first pilot for sure. If she made an official cameo, that'd be cool, too.

Last edited:

HPMarratick

Smash Apprentice
Xeno warriors. I like the ring of it. What would the main characters power be? The ability to control machines and build robot parts to smash enemies. Also what would the grunt enemies be? Bunnits? Turkins? Mor aridanan grunts? Now I want this and a No More Warriors.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
If they did have a Xeno Warriors they'd probably shaft X... but if they didn't Skells for X characters would be a neat gimmick for them. X might get less characters but make up for it in movesets with Skells that you can set per character. Then you can switch in and out of them on the field as needed; leave them in forts to refuel/recover, use them to compensate for a character's weakness etc. Some maps might start with them far away behind enemy forts and part of the challenge is reaching them. Some XB1/2 characters could have an equivalent in Face Mechon etc too.

2's cast would have Blades as their gimmick (each Driver gets a new moveset when they have a different Blade so naturally they end up with the most movesets) and 1's I guess would have Talent Arts. The Officer equivalent could be giant roaming enemies, mechs, drivers and unique monsters/tyrants. Xerns, Xe-doms, Territorial Rotbart, etc. Maybe the Zu Pharg could be a mobile fort? Honestly huge enemies, environments and mechs are all kind of Xeno signatures at this point even if to varying degrees.

My idea for the base roste (assuming it's Blade only at first);
XB1: 11
Shulk, Fiora (Homs version), Reyn, Dunban, Sharla, Riki, Melia
Unlocks: Fiora-Mechon, Face Nemesis, Mumkhar-Mechon, Metal Face

XB2: 15
Rex: Pyra, Mythra. Nia: Dromarch, Finch*. Tora: Poppi, Poppi QT. Zeke: Pandoria, Zenobia*. Morag: Brighid, Corvin*.
Unlocks: Rex+Nia (Blade), Poppi QT3.14, ability to use Dromarch/Pandoria/Brighid on Rex
*Any Rare Blade would do, honestly

XCX: 8
Elma, Lin, Lao, Nagi
Skells: Verus, Lailah, Mastema
Unlocks: Ares (skell)

DLC Pack #1: The Van-Pack (5)
Vangarre, Vandham (X), Vandham2+Roc.
Comes with Roc Blade for Rex and Amdusias Skell for XCX.

shocktarts17

Smash Ace
On a semi-related note, I made Elma in Monster Hunter World (and Soul Calibur 6). I wish I was good with the dual blades (insect glaive main) so she could look more authentic. But I digress... Depending on the depth of the customization in Daemon X, Elma will be my first pilot for sure. If she made an official cameo, that'd be cool, too.
Man I really wanted to like the insect glaive but I am the noobiest of noobs at that game and sucked with it lol

Xeno warriors. I like the ring of it. What would the main characters power be? The ability to control machines and build robot parts to smash enemies. Also what would the grunt enemies be? Bunnits? Turkins? Mor aridanan grunts? Now I want this and a No More Warriors.
I hadn't considered that but yeah with the frequency of mechanical stuff in Xenoblades the MC could use a wrench or something and be like a mechanic lol. and I think the mooks would be one that was some low level monsters, one that was Mor Ardain soldiers, one that was Mechonis mechs, and probably one or two more.

If they did have a Xeno Warriors they'd probably shaft X... but if they didn't Skells for X characters would be a neat gimmick for them. X might get less characters but make up for it in movesets with Skells that you can set per character. Then you can switch in and out of them on the field as needed; leave them in forts to refuel/recover, use them to compensate for a character's weakness etc. Some maps might start with them far away behind enemy forts and part of the challenge is reaching them. Some XB1/2 characters could have an equivalent in Face Mechon etc too.
I thought about Skells but couldn't see how it would work with the vast size difference, maybe just a few "mini-game" levels where you fight in a skell against a big boss?

2's cast would have Blades as their gimmick (each Driver gets a new moveset when they have a different Blade so naturally they end up with the most movesets) and 1's I guess would have Talent Arts. The Officer equivalent could be giant roaming enemies, mechs, drivers and unique monsters/tyrants. Xerns, Xe-doms, Territorial Rotbart, etc. Maybe the Zu Pharg could be a mobile fort? Honestly huge enemies, environments and mechs are all kind of Xeno signatures at this point even if to varying degrees.
I wanted to involve the blades but to give each XC2 hero multiple fighting styles would mean that you'd probably have to cut it back to just Rex, Tora, and Lara. But it would be cool to switch on the fly, I thought about if there was any way they could use another blade that would give them a moveset basically exactly like someone else's, so it wouldn't add more movesets in. I think if I was doing that and using the roster I made it would go something like this,
  1. Rex & Pyra (Aegis blade)/Roc (dual daggers)
  2. Tora & Poppi (drill shield)/Poppi Qt pi (Aegis blade)
  3. Nina & Dromarch (twin rings)/Boreas (biter)
  4. Morag & Brighid (whipswords)/Aegaeon (long sword)
  5. Zeka & Pandoria (Big Bang Edge)/KOS-MOS (blasters)
  6. Addam & Mythra (great sword)/Minoth (dual guns)
  7. Lara & Jin (long sword)/Haze (whipswords)
  8. Hugo & Aegaeon (sword and shield)/Brighid (whipswords)
It's not a great fit for some of them but I think it would be close enough.

My idea for the base roste (assuming it's Blade only at first);
XB1: 11
Shulk, Fiora (Homs version), Reyn, Dunban, Sharla, Riki, Melia
Unlocks: Fiora-Mechon, Face Nemesis, Mumkhar-Mechon, Metal Face

XB2: 15
Rex: Pyra, Mythra. Nia: Dromarch, Finch*. Tora: Poppi, Poppi QT. Zeke: Pandoria, Zenobia*. Morag: Brighid, Corvin*.
Unlocks: Rex+Nia (Blade), Poppi QT3.14, ability to use Dromarch/Pandoria/Brighid on Rex
*Any Rare Blade would do, honestly

XCX: 8
Elma, Lin, Lao, Nagi
Skells: Verus, Lailah, Mastema
Unlocks: Ares (skell)

DLC Pack #1: The Van-Pack (5)
Vangarre, Vandham (X), Vandham2+Roc.
Comes with Roc Blade for Rex and Amdusias Skell for XCX.
Those are good picks but that's a huge roster, maybe for Xenoblade Warriors 2 lol

Top Bottom