• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elma for Smash Ultimate: Strength comes from experience. That’s true on any planet.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
We've had reason to speculate about Elma since the end of Smash 4's DLC where she had a great opportunity to get in but didn't, and the start of Ultimate's speculation period where she also seemed like a reasonable guess.

The rest of it is just XBX fanaticism (with some minor hope spots like her XB2 cameo).

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
Sakurai really has a thing for boring intro areas or hubs so I wouldn't be surprised if X got a Primordia or NLA stage. Wouldn't really do X's strength (environments) much justice but what else is new?
My expectation is that an XCX stage would just be the NLA tower with Primordia in the background. My hope was always more of a tour style stage, probably on the back of the Manon ship or something. Kinda Lylat style but on a larger stage obviously. It could blink around to the different continents and one of the tracks could be an area dependent mashup remix of the area themes. Hope big if you're gonna hope. Lol, I just remembered how the character Hope actually made self puns occasionally. And whenever I think about Hope I think about that level grind exploit I used to do with her against the big sauropod looking ingens in Primordia. Kinda got off on a tangent~

Sakurai and his team are so funny.

Soon to be happy one year anniversary of Caitlin Glass's NEMOUSU秘OUS (Mysterious/The Secret) NDA role!

Think there was a followup tweet that said they wont at all be talking about additional characters. But at the same time... 45 minutes is quite a chunk to talk just about Terry and his stage. So either I'm thinking, they straight up are being deceptive or vague which wouldn't be unprecedented but is also the less likely option imo... OR, there's gonna be a new mode of feature added that'll take up some time.

Maybe something will come up that'll hint at the plans for this "second wave" without actually mentioning or revealing any additional characters. Maybe a "tease" would qualify to them as "not talking about or revealing" additional characters too.. so not exactly deceptive. I know they said there was no additional modes planned or that HRC was probably the last one according to Sakurai. Again, wasn't definitively stated. So yeah, a lot to imagine being revealed in that 45 min, but I'm gonna say they were being partially truthful, and specific next character discussion or reveals will not happen.

Imagine if.. we get a second ballot... kinda scary actually. Suddenly having to activate the fanbases and worrying about those loud third party supporters drowning us out. Xenoblade deserves a light shown on it in any case.

What if that KOS-MOS leak/prediction turns out legit (unlikely considering source). That would be pretty hype as well. Seems the current wave is set on being third party only.... "seems". In a funny way she "seems" more likely than Elma or Rex/Aegis. I want too much and it's a problem, lol.

Last edited:

Senatiator

Smash Apprentice
My expectation is that an XCX stage would just be the NLA tower with Primordia in the background. My hope was always more of a tour style stage, probably on the back of the Manon ship or something. Kinda Lylat style but on a larger stage obviously. It could blink around to the different continents and one of the tracks could be an area dependent mashup remix of the area themes. Hope big if you're gonna hope. Lol, I just remembered how the character Hope actually made self puns occasionally. And whenever I think about Hope I think about that level grind exploit I used to do with her against the big sauropod looking ingens in Primordia. Kinda got off on a tangent~

Think there was a followup tweet that said they wont at all be talking about additional characters. But at the same time... 45 minutes is quite a chunk to talk just about Terry and his stage. So either I'm thinking, they straight up are being deceptive or vague which wouldn't be unprecedented but is also the less likely option imo... OR, there's gonna be a new mode of feature added that'll take up some time.

Maybe something will come up that'll hint at the plans for this "second wave" without actually mentioning or revealing any additional characters. Maybe a "tease" would qualify to them as "not talking about or revealing" additional characters too.. so not exactly deceptive. I know they said there was no additional modes planned or that HRC was probably the last one according to Sakurai. Again, wasn't definitively stated. So yeah, a lot to imagine being revealed in that 45 min, but I'm gonna say they were being partially truthful, and specific next character discussion or reveals will not happen.

Imagine if.. we get a second ballot... kinda scary actually. Suddenly having to activate the fanbases and worrying about those loud third party supporters drowning us out. Xenoblade deserves a light shown on it in any case.

What if that KOS-MOS leak/prediction turns out legit (unlikely considering source). That would be pretty hype as well. Seems the current wave is set on being third party only.... "seems". In a funny way she "seems" more likely than Elma or Rex/Aegis. I want too much and it's a problem, lol.
That claim about “no info on new characters” reminds me of another person.

She did.
There was a problem fetching the tweet

We can still wait with anticipation for another Yuichiro Takeda (writer for XB1/2/X) , Masashiro Sakurai (Smash Director), and/or Saito Masatsugu (XB2's character artist) retweet for later announcements.
She put them up to it or did it herself.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So Sabi’s hinting at a Game Awards reveal just like last year.

doubt it’ll be Elma (unless she’s post pass and they’re doing multiple reveals) but we can dream

if Monolith Soft gets a character in the pass I think it’ll be KOS-MOS anyway, to maintain the trend of third parties, that Namco doesn’t have a second character yet, and that KOS-MOS is basically Monolith’s poster girl.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
I'm having my doubts on just how much we can trust this tweet of Sabi's. After all, she did back a leak she knew was fake for nothing but ****s and giggles not too long ago. And even disregarding that, I don't think that tweet can be read as exclusively Smash-related.
But to humor it for a moment: Wasn't X nominated for some awards back in 2016?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'm having my doubts on just how much we can trust this tweet of Sabi's. After all, she did back a leak she knew was fake for nothing but ****s and giggles not too long ago. And even disregarding that, I don't think that tweet can be read as exclusively Smash-related.
....oh.

OH.

OH MY GOD.

PERSONA 5 WAS TOO.

oh my God please let this happen

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, I'm settling in for the long haul for Elma, I'm convinced X Definitive Edition is on the way some time after the original and that Elma may have been rescheduled for that, if not for for marketing reasons then to wait and see how Monolith change any relevant design elements (New abilities, music etc). If she comes sooner, then I'll be over the moon but I just dont see her as a VGA annoucement, I think it'd make more sense for that to be a character known on other consoles/platforms targetting people who wouldn't be watching a Nintendo Direct. I'm down for being proven wrong though, go on Nintendo, I dare you.

Last edited:

Flyboy

Smash Hero
How would you guys feel if KOS-MOS was the final FP character, but Elma was revealed as a bonus post-pass DLC at the same time?
I mean, ecstatic. I adore the Xenosaga series and that's actually the reason I like Xenoblade X so much - it's the only one to really make me feel the same feelings.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
The fact Sakurai has never mentioned Xenoblade X in any interviews/columns really sticks out after seeing the Terry direct. When it's something he cares about he'll give it special treatment like the huge fuss about Rex's costume and XB2 music, or the direct being 20 minutes longer just so he can gush about the music and history. But he hasn't ever mentioned X, despite being Monolith Soft's only Game Awards nomination, despite the work done on HD and world design being crucial for BotW and future Nintendo projects. He'd rather mention BotW as contributing to XB2's world design despite that making no sense (BotW took staff AWAY from BotW).

I dunno, it bums me out. I've already seen the same thing with Wario Land content and SMT content in Smash getting overshadowed by the more popular stuff Sakurai prefers.

Holy crap Geralt confirmed for Smash????

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The fact Sakurai has never mentioned Xenoblade X in any interviews/columns really sticks out after seeing the Terry direct. When it's something he cares about he'll give it special treatment like the huge fuss about Rex's costume and XB2 music, or the direct being 20 minutes longer just so he can gush about the music and history. But he hasn't ever mentioned X, despite being Monolith Soft's only Game Awards nomination, despite the work done on HD and world design being crucial for BotW and future Nintendo projects. He'd rather mention BotW as contributing to XB2's world design despite that making no sense (BotW took staff AWAY from BotW).

I dunno, it bums me out. I've already seen the same thing with Wario Land content and SMT content in Smash getting overshadowed by the more popular stuff Sakurai prefers.

Holy crap Geralt confirmed for Smash????
He’s a book character so sadly he doesn’t count. :troll:

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
He’s a book character so sadly he doesn’t count. :troll:
Actually, I saw some people debating that on the general speculation thread. I believe they came to the conclusion that, as long as they SPECIFICALLY reference the games (which DO have some differences from the books), he should qualify. That being said, I only briefly glimpsed at that, so don't quote me on that.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord

doubt it’ll be Elma (unless she’s post pass and they’re doing multiple reveals) but we can dream

if Monolith Soft gets a character in the pass I think it’ll be KOS-MOS anyway, to maintain the trend of third parties, that Namco doesn’t have a second character yet, and that KOS-MOS is basically Monolith’s poster girl.
I've been kind of feeling the same way. Particularly because of the third party trending. And frankly, her inclusion would be pretty hype. If it's all we got from monolith in Smash, it would certainly be preferred over nothing from them. Of course, the greedy side of me wants more than just that... but I'm prepared to accept any monolith representation as potentially the one gift I get in that regard. KOS-MOS is monolith's flagship character in a way for the extended series, and she represents Namco too. People have wanted her in Smash since before Shulk was included. It would be fitting if she were "the one".

But... I dream of Elma and Rex/Aegis too. The odds are I'm gonna get burned somewhere... just hope not entirely.

I love what Monolith Soft has done just too damn much. I'd fill all the remaining DLC with it selfishly if I was in charge, lol. Least give it FE style representation. Lot of people would hate that though, heh

Last edited:

Abade

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I'm settling in for the long haul for Elma, I'm convinced X Definitive Edition is on the way some time after the original and that Elma may have been rescheduled for that, if not for for marketing reasons then to wait and see how Monolith change any relevant design elements (New abilities, music etc). If she comes sooner, then I'll be over the moon but I just dont see her as a VGA annoucement, I think it'd make more sense for that to be a character known on other consoles/platforms targetting people who wouldn't be watching a Nintendo Direct. I'm down for being proven wrong though, go on Nintendo, I dare you.
Cranky Kong for Smash confirmed.
:troll:

Calamitas

Smash Champion
So, it turned out that Sabi was just generally being excited for the Game Awards, and that the other leak that has been floating around - the one with the Super Mario RPGand Doom Mii hats - is at the very least nothing for FP5. Crash, Tracer, Ryu Hayabusa, Doom Lad and Geno are all out of the running for being FP5 now, a Capcom character is (in my eyes at least) unlikely because of the Mii costumes that came with BK.

It's all coming together. . . especially since Terry has shown that a new fighter can come with content that's from the same developer, but not necessarily the same series. KOS-MOS Mii Gunner and Xenogears/saga music tracks to go with Elma, anyone?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So, it turned out that Sabi was just generally being excited for the Game Awards, and that the other leak that has been floating around - the one with the Super Mario RPGand Doom Mii hats - is at the very least nothing for FP5. Crash, Tracer, Ryu Hayabusa, Doom Lad and Geno are all out of the running for being FP5 now, a Capcom character is (in my eyes at least) unlikely because of the Mii costumes that came with BK.

It's all coming together. . . especially since Terry has shown that a new fighter can come with content that's from the same developer, but not necessarily the same series. KOS-MOS Mii Gunner and Xenogears/saga music tracks to go with Elma, anyone?
Or better yet... KOS-MOS as FP5 (since Namco really deserves a second rep) with Xenosaga music, and Mii costumes of Heihachi, Lloyd, Gil, Solaire and Klonoa, followed by Elma as our FIRST post pass character and who knows! We might get a new tab for more stages and she’ll come with one too! Win all around!

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Btw, here's another "this totally means something, I swear" kinda thing that I noticed: In the DLC for 2, Elma was the last cross-over character to be added after KOS-MOS, T-elos, Shulk and Fiora. Clearly, they're going to mirror that for this Fighter Pass.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
And just like in XB2, her Fighter Model will be a slightly tweaked version of her X model, and she also only comes with two songs (Uncontrollable and Wir Fliegen)!

...which is fine. Absolutely fine.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
And just like in XB2, her Fighter Model will be a slightly tweaked version of her X model, and she also only comes with two songs (Uncontrollable and Wir Fliegen)!

...which is fine. Absolutely fine.
At this point, I'd honestly even think that's enough.

KatKit

Smash Lord

There's a lot of overlap between KOS-MOS and Elma supporters and Xenosaga and Xenoblade fans in general, so I think a good chunk of us are also rooting for KOS-MOS. Especially in a pass that seems to be 3rd party centric. Knowing that we can potentially get both of them on a technicality (assuming that future DLC starts adding or focusing on 1st party characters)... I see this as an absolute win.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
I remember someone brought up Daemon x Machina getting crossover stuff a while back;
Early November (Update)
  • Collaboration Numbers 1, 2, and 3
    • Collaboration mechs and costumes with popular contents.
Turned out to be Eureka Seven. So it's other properties from the same publisher. Thought it was getting some resolution on that, at least.

We probably won't get more X content for a while, unless XB1DE has another Land of Challenge area or they blindside everyone with an Elma in Smash reveal.

KatKit

Smash Lord
I mean, I've already seen a picture of Nirvash (Eureka 7) in the game.
I remember someone brought up Daemon x Machina getting crossover stuff a while back;

Turned out to be Eureka Seven.
Just letting y'all know I'm secretly a leaker. :052:

More on topic and in all seriousness... imagine if they announced KOS-MOS and Elma for Smash alongside an upcoming X sequel and Xenosaga HD Collection for Switch. Now that's the dream. Heck, throw in Xenogears on the E-shop as well.

I really would like an X sequel especially though. I've been replaying XBC2 and it's just... not X.

Last edited:

Wisehunter

Smash Apprentice
Turned out to be Eureka Seven. So it's other properties from the same publisher. Thought it was getting some resolution on that, at least.

We probably won't get more X content for a while, unless XB1DE has another Land of Challenge area or they blindside everyone with an Elma in Smash reveal.
Well I am crossing my fingers that a land of challenge Elma like cameo will be in the thing they decided to do for 1, in fact, it would be the addition I am most interested in.

SMAASH! Puppy

Smash Legend
I made a moveset for a character I'm calling Team Elma. Basically just Elma, but Cross & Lin help out too. It probably wouldn't work exactly as I described even with this design but I wanted to try and paint a picture of how they would operate in-game. Let me know what you think.

Also, I didn't remember what her idle poses were and couldn't think of any fitting ones. If you have any suggestions let me know.
Team Elma consists of Elma, Lin, and Cross, with Elma being the main playable character. Elma is decently quick with good frame data but many of her attacks don’t do much damage. Her playstyle revolves around comboing opponents to fill up her TP gauge in to pull off highly powerful special moves. It is worth noting that since Elma starts at 0TP, she has difficulty recovering if she’s thrown off of the stage early on in a stock, and her fast fall speed can further complicate things. Thankfully, Elma is one of the heavier characters (not a super heavyweight, but heavier than average) and her survivability is quite high for a character of her archetype.
Neutral attack
Elma fires her dual guns straight ahead. While firing the player can walk forward or backward. The attack starts very quickly, and combos opponents in a way that pushes them away from Elma. The attack will do a number on shields if all hits connect. It also has a decent amount of end lag since she reloads the guns. This is a reference to her auto attack in Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Forward tilt
Two slashes with her dual swords; One for each sword. The attack resembles her auto attack in Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Up tilt
A quick upward slash. A good anti-air that can combo into her aerial attacks at low percentages.
Down tilt
A low sword slash that can combo into her aerial attacks at low percentages.
Dash attack
Sliding Slinger
Elma slides forward while firing her dual guns. The guns don’t deal any knockback but the slide itself does. This attack also generates a lot of TP. This is based off her Sliding Slinger art in Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Forward smash
Side Slash
Elma stabs with both swords, then swings the swords outward. There is a sweetspot at the tip of the blades. This attack is Elma’s go to KO option as it’s the least laggy and the most powerful provided that it’s spaced correctly. This attack is based off of her Side Slash art in Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Up smash
Elma jumps up and does a twirling combo with her Dual Swords that ends in an upward kick. The attack has a high vertical range and ending-lag, making it useful for catching opponents above the player, but risky in other situations.
Down smash
Violent Streak
Elma shoots forward, then backward. There is a sweetspot at point blank range that deals more damage and knockback. This attack is based off of her Violent Streak art in Xenoblade Chronicles X.
Neutral aerial
Fires her dual guns while doing inward corkscrews in the air. The bullets do not count as projectiles. This attack has long range, and is Elma’s go-to aerial in neutral.
Forward aerial
Elma does a standard slash attack with her dual swords. This attack can combo into itself.
Back aerial
Two strikes with her dual swords. This attack can KO, but only at high percentages.
Up aerial
Elma flips upside down and fires her dual guns at an upward angle. This attack can be used to drag opponents to the ground and is a great combo tool.
Down aerial
Shadowstrike
After a flip, Elma dashes diagonally downward, slashing any opponents in her path. This attack deals extra damage if it hits an opponent’s back.
Grab
A grab with one arm.
Pummel
Knees the opponent; A decently quick pummel.
Forward throw
Elma steps back and allows Cross to hit the opponent with Magnum Edge. The attack is mostly for controlling space.
Back throw
Lin uses Drum Roll on the opponent to launch them backward. This is a kill throw.
Up throw
Elma throws the opponent upward and Cross uses Flame Grenade.
Down throw
Elma steps back and allows Lin to use Wild Down in which trips the opponent.
Floor attack (front)
Slashes on both sides with her dual swords.
Floor attack (back)
Floor attack (trip)
Edge attack
Jumps up on the platform, then slashes with her dual swords.
Neutral Special
Soul Voice
When certain conditions are met, the player may be prompted to press the special attack button with correct timing. This will allow Elma to call Cross or Lin to assist her by pressing the Special Attack button again. Waiting too long to call a Soul Voice will cause it to disappear. Calling a Soul Voice so will also heal 2%.
  • When Elma lands the sweetspot on her side and down smash attacks, the final hit of her Up Smash, hits with her with her dual swords first, or gets KOed, she can call Cross to use Tornado Blade, a multi-hit attack that appears in front of Elma. Elma is able to combo off of this.
  • When Elma uses Thirsty Edge, or evades an attack through spot dodging, dodge rolling, air dodging, or through Ghost Factory she can call on Lin to use Supershield, causing Elma to take less damage and knockback.
  • When Elma lands a first attack with her dual guns, she can call in Lin to use Fire Carnival; a powerful shot aimed diagonally upward.
  • When Elma goes past 120% Elma can call in Cross to use Last Stand to immediately fill her TP gauge.
Side special
Ghost Factory
Elma walks forward slowly. The first attack that would have hit Elma will now miss. If Elma is attacked while she is using this move she can cancel it into any attack the player wishes. This move has a lot of ending lag if no one attacks her, and is easily broken by multi-hitting attacks. This attack consumes TP.
Up special
Hundred Shells
Elma fires two red energy slashes downward that each propel Elma upward, but consume some TP. These slashes can be angled, allowing Elma to move more to the left or right. If an opponent is hit by one of these slashes then they will be hit by a barrage of smaller red energy slashes before being launched. If Elma runs out of TP, then she will only be launched upward a little bit and the energy slashes will not be produced.
Down special
Thirsty Edge/Overdrive
Elma uses the Thirsty Edge art, causing her to heal .25% of the damage she deals. This attack consumes a lot of TP and will sometimes trigger a Soul Voice. When Elma’s TP gauge is full she will activate Overdrive. This allows her to cancel attacks into other attacks, and also uses up all of her TP.
Final Smash
Skell Onslaught
A Skell appears in front of Elma, and binds any opponents in range. The camera shows Doug inside the cockpit telling the rest of the team to fire, then shows Elma, Cross, and Lin getting ready before showing their Skells firing missiles lasers at the opponent(s). Each character is shown riding the Skells shown to be theirs in one of the trailers for Xenoblade Chronicles X.
On-Screen Appearance
Exits her Skell before it disappears.

Taunts
  • Elma poses as Tatsu appears and cheers “Go team Tatsu!”
  • Tatsu sends out a Follow Ball that spins around Elma.
  • Elma checks her comm. device.
Idle Animations

Victory Poses
  • Elma, Cross, and Lin sheathe their weapons and pose. Random post battle banter will play with the first character saying their line at the start, and the second character responding when the results are brought up.
  • Elma, Cross, and Lin stand around Tatsu as he dances around.
  • Elma, Cross, and Lin show off a couple of attacks before posing.
  • Everyone’s skells fly in formation before posing (Triggered by ending with a Final Smash).
Victory Theme
Based off of THEMEX’s main melody.

Last edited:

Pallex

Smash Journeyman
So, don´t know if it was mentioned already, but just now I found out, it seems Sawano did a song for League of legends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmzVnvl3xQg

Was this his secret project? anyway, very pretty song.
Sawano mentioned that the Light & Shadow song was recorded in July 2019.

He has yet to reference whatever this is suppose to be:

Wisehunter

Smash Apprentice
I mean, I came across it because, just now I stopped to watch the available episodes of Attack on titans, then was talking with friends how some songs were very "Xenoblade X like" (not a surprise I know, but still) and then we looked up Sawano record on games OST and I was, wait, league of legends? I have to see this. Not disappointed.

Last edited:

Wisehunter

Smash Apprentice
And Daemon X Machina will also be crossoverring with the anime code geass. Seems it is going to be anime only then. But heck, Code geass is in my top 10 anime list, nice to see it was chosen. Rather than going with the usual Neon Geneis Evangelion amd Gundam crossover, they are doing some surprises.

Last edited:

Sunny-Zee

Smash Journeyman
And Daemon X Machina will also be crossoverring with the anime code geass. Seems it is going to be anime only then. But heck, Code geass is in my top 10 anime list, nice to see it was chosen. Rather than going with the usual Neon Geneis Evangelion amd Gundam crossover, they are doing some surprises.
Gimme GaoGaiGar, gimme GaoGaiGar, GIMME GAOGAIGAR!!

Last edited:

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Something Sakurai said about Hero (source is the release live stream for Dragon Quest 11X) stuck out to me.

Hero was planned to be a base game character but Sugiyama’s royalties would’ve been insane due to him getting a cut of every sale of Smash Bros Ultimate. Having Hero be DLC meant he could only get a portion of DLC sales instead.

I don’t know how Hiroyuki Sawano’s music licensing works- if Sony Music get a cut of every sale including his music or whatever - but I wonder if it’s possible Elma was pushed back to be DLC just to get around this hurdle. Probably not going to be the case but I thought it was worth bringing up.

Limitbreakfull

Smash Rookie
I
Something Sakurai said about Hero (source is the release live stream for Dragon Quest 11X) stuck out to me.

Hero was planned to be a base game character but Sugiyama’s royalties would’ve been insane due to him getting a cut of every sale of Smash Bros Ultimate. Having Hero be DLC meant he could only get a portion of DLC sales instead.

I don’t know how Hiroyuki Sawano’s music licensing works- if Sony Music get a cut of every sale including his music or whatever - but I wonder if it’s possible Elma was pushed back to be DLC just to get around this hurdle. Probably not going to be the case but I thought it was worth bringing up.
I hope you are right. Ever since Ultimate was released, it always felt weird that XCX didnt get at least 1 or 2 Sound tracks. I hope PSIGuy is right.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunny-Zee

Smash Journeyman
The fourth anniversary of the North American release of Xenoblade (Chronicles) X is approaching soon so we should be seeing some fan art based on that theme on that day. As some made fan art based on the North American release anniversaries before.
Throw in the fact that, canonically speaking, Elma arrived here on Earth at around 2020, I can see fan art of her having a nice and warmer welcome than she probably would’ve anticipated.
I think that a certain song sounds great for it.

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
Throw in the fact that, canonically speaking, Elma arrived here on Earth at around 2020
This just made me think of something really dumb but oh well:

Elma getting ready to leave her home planet to come save Earth from imminent destruction:
700080C2-0362-4464-97DD-9BF9291B5AA6.jpeg

If I had any editing talent, I would’ve photoshopped this meme accordingly.

KatKit

Smash Lord
In a hypothetical X remake, I hope they do two things at the very least:

1. Make it easier to find those explosive lobsters
2. Play Meloncholia in more parts of the game

Forreal... it took me a while to realize Melancholia existed, and I'm missing all but two of those lobsters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom