• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elma for Smash Ultimate: Strength comes from experience. That’s true on any planet.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Does anyone ever feel like Elma and Xenoblade X in general get overlooked when most people bring up Xenoblade in Smash or outside of Smash? I do. I always hear people bring up Rex & Pyra but not our girl as much though. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Rex & Pyra just I would love to see Elma more though. It's annoying how so many people overlook Elma and I think her getting into Smash would change most non Xenoblade fans perspective of her and Xenoblade X entirely. I really hope she get's in so Xenoblade X get's the proper recognition it deserves.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Does anyone ever feel like Elma and Xenoblade X in general get overlooked when most people bring up Xenoblade in Smash or outside of Smash? I do. I always hear people bring up Rex & Pyra but not our girl as much though. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Rex & Pyra just I would love to see Elma more though. It's annoying how so many people overlook Elma and I think her getting into Smash would change most non Xenoblade fans perspective of her and Xenoblade X entirely. I really hope she get's in so Xenoblade X get's the proper recognition it deserves.
Heck. They don’t even bring Fiora up as much, you’d think Xenoblade DE (and her appearance in Project X Zone 2) would help

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
It's annoying how so many people overlook Elma and I think her getting into Smash would change most non Xenoblade fans perspective of her and Xenoblade X entirely.
The way most people see Xenoblade X is "failed spin-off series to Xenoblade" when in reality it's meant to be "entirely new and separate Xeno- line". (This also results in a lot of feedback on X boiling down to "It's not enough like 1 or 2")

GameInformer Interview said:
It seemed as though this project was announced by Iwata as a completely new game series, so why did you retroactively make this part of the Xenoblade line?
Tetsuya Takahashi: So as it turns out, the idea of it being part of “Xeno” was always there. I have to clarify a little bit because not in the sense that it’s a sequel to the previous game but rather it is a new series that is still “Xeno”. That's how I was thinking of it.
Source
If you consider it a spin-off or in the same series as XB1 and 2, then it's obviously going to be overlooked for Smash in favour of the more successful XB2 or the more well known XB1. But if you consider it as it's own thing - a potential series in itself - it makes much more sense to pick X over 2 for more fleshed out representation (in the same way Wario and Donkey Kong are their own games despite a shared origin in the Mario franchise etc).

Unfortunately it's sandwiched between three releases of XB1, XB2 and XB2's DLC, a vicious cycle that makes people think there won't be more of X because there isn't already more of X. And it's obvious what higher-ups at Nintendo and Sakurai think X is - a spin-off - so they have little reason to champion it when there's a much easier, more profittable alternative. If we see a follow-up to X it'll be because of Monolith Soft pushing hard for it.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The way most people see Xenoblade X is "failed spin-off series to Xenoblade" when in reality it's meant to be "entirely new and separate Xeno- line". (This also results in a lot of feedback on X boiling down to "It's not enough like 1 or 2")

If you consider it a spin-off or in the same series as XB1 and 2, then it's obviously going to be overlooked for Smash in favour of the more successful XB2 or the more well known XB1. But if you consider it as it's own thing - a potential series in itself - it makes much more sense to pick X over 2 for more fleshed out representation (in the same way Wario and Donkey Kong are their own games despite a shared origin in the Mario franchise etc).

Unfortunately it's sandwiched between three releases of XB1, XB2 and XB2's DLC, a vicious cycle that makes people think there won't be more of X because there isn't already more of X. And it's obvious what higher-ups at Nintendo and Sakurai think X is - a spin-off - so they have little reason to champion it when there's a much easier, more profittable alternative. If we see a follow-up to X it'll be because of Monolith Soft pushing hard for it.
I would love to see more of the X “timeline” being explored. 1 and 2 have the “fantasy” approach while X has the “sci-fi” approach and I’m a huge sucker for sci fi

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey so

yesterday I thought of, what if there were follow up WoL-based newcomer trailers focusing on the Light Realm and Final Battle, like how Hero’s focused on the Dark Realm? Guess who I used for the Final Battle:

aight here's my WoL-adjacent newcomer trailer concepts

Light Realm:
Title is a reference to the Octo Expansion credits theme, Into The Light.
Assumes Min Min is the ARMS rep (and the first Spirit promotion) and Neku is FP7, making Octoling FP8. Octoling is also the second Spirit promotion (Octoling Girl & Octoling Boy).
cross flash

This music starts playing:

Galeem can be seen in the sky as the camera shifts to underwater as Galeem fades into the distance. The camera keeps descending into the sea until you see an area that looks like the Fake Plastic Station in Deepsea Metro. Four characters controlled by Galeem - Mario, Luigi (who yes I know is canonically controlled by Dharkon in WoL; I'm trying to make this a counterpart to Hero's which had Dharkon controlling peeps normally controlled by Galeem, you'll see why Galeem though soon), Female Corrin (see Luigi and it was technically Male Corrin controlled by Dharkon in canon but I digress) and Female Byleth, patrol the outside of some mysterious building as green ink with a weird sanitizer like texture surrounds the ground ahead of them. (Now you see why I chose Galeem and their aura for this - the light blue represents Sanitization.)

Dialogue boxes appear throughout the trailer, with the mentioned characters' Octo Expansion portraits starting with:

Marina: What kind of place is this...?

Pearl: Yo, that light thingy up there is givin' me reeeeeal bad vibes...

Cap'n Cuttlefish: But we can't get outta here long as those guys are patrollin'.

Just then, a stream of peach-colored ink cuts across the green "sanitizer" ink, followed by a purplish-pink stream.

Cap'n Cuttlefish: WHOA!

Pearl: No way... could that be?

The music stops as two moving ripples form on the streams of ink, before:

"Oonay!"

This music starts playing:

A shot of purplish pink ink shoots from a Charger-type weapon and hits the Galeem-controlled Mario, sending him flying. The remaining "guards" turn their attention to the puddles of ink as two Octolings emerge from the ink: a female purplish-pink haired one with a female leather suit, and a male with peach colored hair and a similar suit, as the song reaches 0:10.

Marina: It's Agent 8!!

Title card shows at 0:12:

Octoling Paints The Town Pink!

Pearl: Excuse YOU, their name's Eight!

Gameplay starts as the song resumes, with various Galeem-controlled characters representing "Sanitized" versions of the Smash characters, even again, ones canonically controlled by Dharkon in WoL proper, like Cloud, Wolf, Lucina and Daisy, and actual canon Galeem-controlled Smashers like Captain Falcon, Ness, Bowser, and at one point Inkling with the yellow Agent 3 alt, a throwback to Hijacked Agent 3. Octolings use a variety of weapons the Inklings don't, like Dualies (which they can also use to dodge), Chargers, Umbrellas, and Splatlings, and their Bomb is a Toxic Mist which slows opponents down instead of the standard Splat Bomb. At one point, some DLC characters NOT controlled by Galeem appear, including the DQ8 Hero (pun on both of them being nicknamed Eight), and Neku. At one point, the Chaos Gold Female Octoling taunts with a Mii Swordfighter wearing Rex's Outfit, Male Byleth, Min Min and the Spring Man AT (Switch fam represent). Other alts are shown: Order Silver (Male), Mayo Pale Yellow (Female), Ketchup Orange-Red (Male), Unicorn Periwinkle (Female), and Narwhal Lavender (Male). (Those are all Splatfest colors in 2, with the exception of the first two which are taken straight from Octo Expansion.) Dialogue continues:

Cap'n Cuttlefish: You got a lotta weapons at yer disposal, kid. Use 'em wisely!

C. Q. Cumber: You're in Smash instead of the Deepsea Metro - test fai--

Pearl: OUTTA HERE, ya slimeball!

When the song gets to 0:25, cut back to CGI briefly as the Octolings get in their Ballers and charge in on the remaining three guards. Back to gameplay, the Octolings' Final Smash is shown - Baller. They can move around and hit opponents a few times before automatically detonating, instantly KOing anyone in point blank range. It can also be detonated early by pressing B. Gameplay resumes until 0:37, with another brief cut back to CGI as a Galeem controlled Agent 3 (Yellow Female Inkling) leaps down from the top of the building.

Marina: Agent 3?! How?!

Pearl: Don't have a seacow, Marina. I'll take it from here!

As the song resumes, gameplay continues as Octoling's stage, MC. Princess Diaries (the Final Fest Shifty Station) is shown, with the ruins of the NILS statue in the distance and Pearl and Marina in a helicopter above. It eventually cuts to Pearl descending from the helicopter with her special ready, and the Octoling getting her to whip out her Princess Cannon to blast a Galeem-controlled Agent 3 to the right with the Chaos ink blast (to the left, it's the Order ink blast).

Pearl: Boo-YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

the dialogue of Boo-YAHHHHHHH lines up with Pearl actually shouting it until the song ends with the fade out at 1:00 and the Smash Ultimate logo appears, stylized in the Octo Expansion's style ("Super Smash Bros" has a synthwave chrome look, and "Ultimate" is a neon pink).

... and there's more!

This starts playing as both Octolings, Min Min, and Neku stand at the cliffs before Galeem attacks, seeing all the Master Hands in the sky ready to take them down, before Galeem appears before them.

Pearl: AYO! We got you!
Off The Hook's helicopter hovers above them and Pearl leaps down in front of the fighters.

Pearl: Vocal chords ready!.... AYO, LIGHT THINGY!

It's pretty much the same as when Pearl uses the Princess Cannon against the NILS Statue in Octo Expansion except it's against Galeem, down to Pearl's BOOYAAAAAAAAH and the fluctuating turf war meters (Galeem's "Bad Guy" bar is a glimmering yellow instead) but when the Bad Guy bar almost completely overpowers the Good Guys bar, the trailer cuts to black and ends, for a suspenseful effect

Final Battle:
Elma is treated as FP9. Previous reveals are Min Min, Neku and Octoling. And you know how Shulk's trailer is titled "Looks like we don't have a choice!" when you're up against a high level UM? Elma says "We're Up Against A Big Target" as a soul voice when fighting a large enemy.
The trailer opens at this part in Uncontrollable, fading in:
Right after the Final Battle area intro FMV with Galeem and Dharkon firing laser beams at each other while Mario, Sonic, Simon, Greninja, Pit et al. look on. It's a direct continuation as Galeem and Dharkon notice the other fighters and start generating Phantom Fighters for each fighter save for Kirby, based on where they're found.

Every time I ask the smallest thing

It doesn't go over well. Some fighters can be seen lying on the ground, like Lucina struggling to get up as her dark clone points its sword at her chest, and Captain Falcon being grabbed by the collar by his light clone. The light and dark clones of Palutena and Bayonetta respectively double team the real ones as you can hear their cries. Shulk murmurs fearfully, "No, not again... Another future I can't change..."

You get mad, or just ignore

Even Joker, Terry, Min Min, Neku and Banjo are having a tough time trying to protect Kirby and pick off the others' phantoms. Octoling Girl calls out to the Luminary to try to take both Galeem and Dharkon on their own and stop all this, only to be stopped by a light clone of the Luminary and a dark clone of Octoling Girl. The real ones look shocked - how were Galeem and Dharkon able to replicate them?!

I don't want to hear (Every time I...)

"Executioner!”

Carefully aimed gunshots in all directions pick off the phantoms that were attacking the distressed fighters, including the clones of Hero and Octo Girl.

How long we've been here (Smallest thing...)

Standing before them is Elma, the BLADE Colonel and leader of the Reclaimers.

There's no chance for fear (You get mad...)

Smiling at them, she tells Hero, Octoling and the others, "You've all done your best, and put a dent in them." Turning to Galeem and Dharkon, she draws her twin swords and announces, "Time to move in and keep the rhythm going!"

Elma Shifts Into Overdrive!

Gameplay is shown where Elma shows off her various moves, all against Galeem and Dharkon created puppet fighters, some on her included stage (Sylvalum, even showing some of the various weather effects). There's even some divergences like puppet fighters with the opposite "alignment" of their bases' canon "alignment" and phantoms of the DLC fighters like Terry (Dark) and Min Min (Light).

Back to FMV as these lyrics play, Elma fights off more phantoms:
...Can we find the key to life?
I don't want to be a part
There's a spaceship we can ride...

"They really did crank up the difficulty this time... But you've had your chance," Elma taunts Galeem and Dharkon, climbing into the Ares 90 Skell close by.

Now it's time to ride....!

Back to gameplay, Elma now has her True Form alt from the end of X, initiating her Final Smash - Ares 90, a cockpit view with Overdrive ("LEGION") enabled, as she unleashes various Skell arts on the opponents, finishing with Aghasura Cannon (idk if I'm spelling that right). Back again to FMV, a cockpit view of Galeem and Dharkon with lock on targeting on them is shown as Elma murmurs, "Locked on."

Let's get started again
Do not tire yourself
We'll get back the life for ourselves today

"I'm putting an end to this!"

Aghasura Cannon is fired at Galeem and Dharkon as they explode in bursts of yellow and purple light.

Let's get started again
Do not scare yourself
We can take this ride for ourselves

The song fades out as the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate logo appears.

("They really did crank up the difficulty this time" is a reference to Elma's Xenoblade 2 appearance where she says, "Only this many though? I should tell them to crank up the difficulty next time")

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Hey so

yesterday I thought of, what if there were follow up WoL-based newcomer trailers focusing on the Light Realm and Final Battle, like how Hero’s focused on the Dark Realm? Guess who I used for the Final Battle:
I like these...ANOTHER!!! *throwing something at the ground*

On a side note: A part of me hoped, that they would make a short bonus cutscene for World of Light, if you have all of Fighter Pass 1.

Having Joker, Banjo and the rest just looking at Galleem and preparing themselves for a fight (and Morgana tells them to go to sleep. ^^)

Last edited:

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
My rough idea is that it opens on a huge space battle between various Smash characters or their ships and a horde of master hands. We see the Arwings attack one of the hands head on but it swats Fox down sending him towards the planet they're fighting over. We see him crash land on the familiar scenery of Mira and climb out of his Arwing. he looks around the landscape and spots a horde of Corrupted Smash fighters heading his way. He taps his headset and reacts to a burst of static that comes through it. "Hello? Is this thing on?" he asks "Am I all alone? Is anyone there?". The enemy horde is closer now, he pulls his gun from his holster and looks toward them, "I need a bigger gun". Suddenly a Skell drops down infront of him, looks back and gives him a thumbs up and then charges into the fray.

That's all I have, the idea of using the Black Tar lyrics just amuses me too much.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
My rough idea is that it opens on a huge space battle between various Smash characters or their ships and a horde of master hands. We see the Arwings attack one of the hands head on but it swats Fox down sending him towards the planet they're fighting over. We see him crash land on the familiar scenery of Mira and climb out of his Arwing. he looks around the landscape and spots a horde of Corrupted Smash fighters heading his way. He taps his headset and reacts to a burst of static that comes through it. "Hello? Is this thing on?" he asks "Am I all alone? Is anyone there?". The enemy horde is closer now, he pulls his gun from his holster and looks toward them, "I need a bigger gun". Suddenly a Skell drops down infront of him, looks back and gives him a thumbs up and then charges into the fray.

That's all I have, the idea of using the Black Tar lyrics just amuses me too much.
That's one of the best character trailer ideas I have ever heard, truly bad***. I feel this trailer could work for Krystal as well.

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
That's one of the best character trailer ideas I have ever heard, truly bad***. I feel this trailer could work for Krystal as well.
I actually was concerned it'd feel too much like 'Krystal bait' that would put people off, Like when people yelled Wolf at the start of the Cloud trailer.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Max's reaction to Terry changed me from skeptical to extremely excited to try him out. He ended up being one of my favourite's in the pass. I't wonderful to watch such positive reactions from people and Max is one the greats.
Max is one of the coolest people ever. I love his reaction to Cloud in Smash 4 and you can see how excited he was during Terrys presentation.

btw it looks like Xenoblade DE is getting a challenge mode.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Oh, tell me about it. As someone who's. . . not exactly fond of 2, to put it lightly, it's really annoying to see how frequently people tend to ignore X. I don't follow that many YouTube channels, but those that I do check out pretty frequently (and are fans of Xenoblade) only ever talk about 1 and 2, and rarely mention X. People like ZeRo and Alpharad are probably the worst offenders out of those that I watch every now and then, but the folks at GameXplain are also pretty bad about it.

So how do you think Elma's reveal trailer would be like? Of course it would have to have Shulk in it but how would things go down?
Depends on the scope. That is to say, whether we get a properly CG animated trailer or not. In any case, I think that a trailer involving Shulk is practically a given. While admittedly, the trailers for Robin, Corrin and Byleth - who are probably the most comparable to Elma when considering how FE handles its continuities - didn't do anything of that sort for their set-up, Xenoblade as a series is in a different boat there, since that's only the second fighter for the series.
At any rate, if there's no CG involved in the trailer, then I think we might even see the Rex Mii costume in there.

Max is one of the coolest people ever. I love his reaction to Cloud in Smash 4 and you can see how excited he was during Terrys presentation.

btw it looks like Xenoblade DE is getting a challenge mode.
Mhh, I'm still not exactly counting on Elma making an appearance there. The chances are admittedly not too bad, but I don't think it's going to happen. That kind of crossover just feels like too good of a possible hook for DLC. . . if that's actually gonna happen.
Either way, if she does show up, I just hope that they make her playable in some form. X' gameplay style should be pretty easy to adapt to 1's combat system, after all.

Anyone else feel like it's kinda wild that the game is releasing the week after next one already, though?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Oh, tell me about it. As someone who's. . . not exactly fond of 2, to put it lightly, it's really annoying to see how frequently people tend to ignore X. I don't follow that many YouTube channels, but those that I do check out pretty frequently (and are fans of Xenoblade) only ever talk about 1 and 2, and rarely mention X. People like ZeRo and Alpharad are probably the worst offenders out of those that I watch every now and then, but the folks at GameXplain are also pretty bad about it.

Depends on the scope. That is to say, whether we get a properly CG animated trailer or not. In any case, I think that a trailer involving Shulk is practically a given. While admittedly, the trailers for Robin, Corrin and Byleth - who are probably the most comparable to Elma when considering how FE handles its continuities - didn't do anything of that sort for their set-up, Xenoblade as a series is in a different boat there, since that's only the second fighter for the series.
At any rate, if there's no CG involved in the trailer, then I think we might even see the Rex Mii costume in there.

Mhh, I'm still not exactly counting on Elma making an appearance there. The chances are admittedly not too bad, but I don't think it's going to happen. That kind of crossover just feels like too good of a possible hook for DLC. . . if that's actually gonna happen.
Either way, if she does show up, I just hope that they make her playable in some form. X' gameplay style should be pretty easy to adapt to 1's combat system, after all.

Anyone else feel like it's kinda wild that the game is releasing the week after next one already, though?
I think Rex’s costume might show up in the gameplay portion of Elma’s trailer. Or at least, the screenshots on her fighter page on the website. But by gosh Elma deserves CGI in her trailer.

still say my WoL Final Battle approach would be freakin epic... and now that I think about it, Galeem and Dharkon would definitely be Tyrants in the Xeno X verse, they even got the name setups - “Galeem, the Lord of Light” and “Dharkon, the Embodiment of Darkness”

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'd love to stop ignoring XCX but Nintendo doesn't want to try putting it on a console that people actually own. :/

Maybe next year...

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I'd love to stop ignoring XCX but Nintendo doesn't want to try putting it on a console that people actually own. :/

Maybe next year...
I wouldn’t be surprised if they announce XCXDE later this year and have it release next year...

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn’t be surprised if they announce XCXDE later this year and have it release next year...
Considering the put out Torna as a standalone game, waiting less than a year before putting another Xenoblade on shelves seems to be something Nintendo are perfectly happy to do.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Just so everyone knows, the previews for Xenoblade DE are dropping. Apparently Future Connected is at least 10-20 hours long, depending on what you do.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Rex and Elma are equally good choices in my opinion.

That said I'm sad Uncontrollable isn't in the game.

SorrowOfAcheron

Smash Journeyman
I'm really excited to play XCDE; I only ever watched Chugga's walkthrough but it got me into the series and was the reason I bought 2.
Been a while since then so I'm pretty hyped.

Also I wanted to ask, do you guys think XCDE sales might affect Monolith's decision in regards to bring X over to the Switch? Obviously they get more resources to play with, but do you think they'd do standard port or a full remake like the first one is getting? Or maybe just go straight to that other project they're working on.

Probably just me but it feels like it's been such a short while for them to release a full-on remake, even though it's already been like 10 years. I guess the fact that Shulk started getting popular during Smash 4's hype train has something to do with it feeling so short for me.

Anyway, might be greedy to say with XCDE not even out yet, but I hope we hear some X-related news afterwards cause I think I'm gonna be feeling empty after I beat XCDE.

take a shot every time I say XCDE

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Pikmin 3 is finally getting ported to Switch?

we just need one more Wii U title after that. ... okay maybe two, Fatal Frame V. But STILL

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
Nobody:
Absolutely no one:
not a single soul:
Nintendo: btw new Paper Mario is out in a few months.

wtf is going on?! And what does it mean for Xenoblade X?

Max.png

Staarih

Smash Master
we just need one more Wii U title after that. ... okay maybe two, Fatal Frame V. But STILL
I can't help but think Xenoblade X will come to Switch at some point. They clearly want to give the Wii U library another chance to shine, and back after back we're getting ports of all the exclusives. After Pikmin 3 and Super Mario 3D World (rumored to be happening soon), we pretty much have every Wii U exclusive ported, barring those who either have a sequel or new game on Switch already (Ultra Smash->Aces, Woolly World->Crafted World etc.). Sure, we have outliers like Fatal Frame 5 or some very GamePad-heavy games like Star Fox Zero and Game & Wario, but in the grand scheme of things, the quality and scale of Xenoblade X shouldn't be overlooked. Maybe after XCDE, XCX will be next in line from Monolith Soft.

Last edited:

Calamitas

Smash Champion
So, here's a neat little thing that I noticed among all the various previews that have been going up.

At the very end of the intro cutscene, when the game's logo appears in the DE version of the scene, you see how there's this large, stylized, red X that appears before being cut to reveal the logo? That's the same logo that was used for X' very first teaser trailer. I have absolutely no idea why they'd do this, or if it's supposed to mean anything, but it's nonetheless pretty neat.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So, here's a neat little thing that I noticed among all the various previews that have been going up.

At the very end of the intro cutscene, when the game's logo appears in the DE version of the scene, you see how there's this large, stylized, red X that appears before being cut to reveal the logo? That's the same logo that was used for X' very first teaser trailer. I have absolutely no idea why they'd do this, or if it's supposed to mean anything, but it's nonetheless pretty neat.
There’s definitely gotta be some connection to X now, this can’t be a coincidence

Calamitas

Smash Champion
There’s definitely gotta be some connection to X now, this can’t be a coincidence
Well, upon further inspection. . . the red X is not the exact same. I directly compared it to the teaser, and there's still some notable difference, even in the shade of red (don't have the time to make images for that right now). It's similar enough to be a nod towards it, but now I doubt that it means anything.

Renmazuo

Smash Cadet
The big red X on black background doesn't look the same as the one from XBX and it's something they have used since Xenogears, it can be considered a symbol or signature of Takahashi and his people.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
I was killing some time on spirit board this morning and look who showed up:

spirit.jpg

(yay, Infinite)

That's the first time i see Elma on here (i knew about it, but i never saw her myself).
If this isn't a sign, than i don't know what is. ^^ (btw spirit board loves that Lotus. She showes up all the time)

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
That's the first time i see Elma on here (i knew about it, but i never saw her myself).
If this isn't a sign, than i don't know what is. ^^ (btw spirit board loves that Lotus. She showes up all the time)
Yeah she's crazy rare, and I assume you have to unlock her via Challenges before she shows up too.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Every time an XBX character appears on the Spirit Board I rematch them about 5 times. I've got a few pages worth of Elma by now. Not much else I can do about XBX content in Smash.

Top Bottom