• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Elma for Smash Ultimate: Strength comes from experience. That’s true on any planet.

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
How would you guys and girls feel about an Elma-costume for the Mii-Swordfighter if it came with a song like Sans did?

Not saying it will/should happen. Just curious.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
I'd rather that not be the case. Be it as gunner or swordfighter, not dual wielding any type of weapon just really doesn't fit Elma. One of the reasons why Sans works so well (in my eyes, at least) is because we only really get a kind of approximation of what the battles look like. With X on the other hand, you do see all the movements, and none of the Mii Fighters just really fits Elma's kinda of movements.

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500
How would you guys and girls feel about an Elma-costume for the Mii-Swordfighter if it came with a song like Sans did?

Not saying it will/should happen. Just curious.
It would be better than nothing, but she doesn't work nearly as well as a Mii Costume due to the proportions.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
The dualwielding thing could be helped by having the body model hold another weapon in her offhand in reverse grip, but that wouldn't help the animations being nothing alike. There aren't really any good approximations for commando arts in the special moves of Mii Fighters.
Lin as a gunner might work better - gunners can actually do things like launch missiles and rocketjump with X arts, a gatling gun would be a nice change of pace for gunners and the Monado hairpin would be a good general accessory. Plus she could come with a Tatsu accessory, because we all know how popular he is.

As for the costume coming with a track... that just feels like pennypinching while passing it off as a concession to X fans who got nothing in the base game. Sawano can't be harder to work with than the DQ composer and XB2 already showed Monolith could use Wir Fliegen and Uncontrollable in other works just fine. The costume and track thing works better for implausible but incredibly popular fan requests - Geno's a shoe-in if he isn't a full fledged fighter.

...I could take Lin with a track, thinking on it. It'd have to be a damn good track, though. like this

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
I mean, I'd buy an Elma mii costume in a heartbeat, I already play an Elma swordfighter anyway, but I think the core reason I want Elma in IS the moveset potential. I'm not an Undertale fan (yet?) but I was pretty excited to see Sans as a Mii costume because he's perfect for it, for me at least. I'd love to see the likes of Shovel Knight join him with an accurate costume and remix rather than feel like I need to pack up my Elma support and move on. I do wonder what they'd do for Mii costumes if they added Elma though. Lin and Tatsu hat? Pyra and Mythra? Maybe a mii swordfighter skin that replaces the chakrams with frozen pizza.

7NATOR

Smash Master
Hey, Weird Question to Ask, but it be good if it was answered

In Terms of Elma's True Form, Does she gain any new abilities in that form that her regular form doesn't have, or is it just an aesthetic change

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Hey, Weird Question to Ask, but it be good if it was answered

In Terms of Elma's True Form, Does she gain any new abilities in that form that her regular form doesn't have, or is it just an aesthetic change
its nothing like Blade Nia if that’s what you’re thinking. It’s purely aesthetic

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

Calamitas

Smash Champion
So not to try and jinx this right now, but. . . is anyone else starting to feel a little hopeful with the current leak and rumor situation? I mean, after recent developments, Ryu Hayabusa, Crash, Reimu and to a lesser extent Doom Lad have taken a hit in their perceived likelihood, all while FP5 seems to remain completely under wraps. It does feel like there's a good chance that FP5 will be a first-party character, and maybe even our colonel.

I also checked if anything new that Caitlin Glass has come out, and the only thing that I found was Code Vein, though apparently she already got to reveal that role back in 2017. I did find some listings that make it seem like she's in Borderlands 3 after all, but it doesn't appear like those are big roles at all. Which in turn means, we still don't know that NDA role from last year.

Last edited:

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
To be honest I don't put any stock in the Caitlin Glass NDA role because if I remember correctly she had to audition for it and that really makes no sense for it to be her reprising her role of Elma considering she just voiced her last year.

Theres alot of stuff to be excited about though so assuming no one minds, I'll go through what I think are the more interesting points.
1. The Mech toy Sakurai bought remains unresolved, and I interpreted him saying that he bought it for the gun as him needing that specific prop AND the mech rather than not needing the mech at all. Could well be used for animating Elma's Skell.
2. Elma's appearance in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, some curious dialogue and I think most interestingly, that they obviously hadn't planned to add her til the last moment as the otehr party members have no voiced dialogue specifically for her. Her lines were likely written after they recorded for Torna.
3. 2 recent and frankly vague text leaks, one alluding to a female character with a flying/ranged weapon, and another to a relatively unknown female character with a mech, a later post suggests that whilst in the mech she's be joined by other characters and also refers to the character as Dora the Explorer. Elma is an explorer.
4. No Xenoblade X music or Mii costumes in the base game, and none of the Xenoblade X spirits show up in World of Light (perhaps just an oddity). Nintendo were VERY proud of the XCX soundtrack and nothing we've found suggests theres any copyright issues holding it back.
5. The choice of Rex for the Fighter Pass purchase bonus. Nia's in the base game so it seems unlikely they made the costume with the pass in mind, but rather put him in there as an incentive. seems like a steep cost for a mii costume if not even one of the fighter pass characters is from Xenoblade.
6, With a port of the original Xenoblade Chronicles on the way it's very possible X is also in development as part of the same project plan, It's never too early to use Smash for marketing, even looking at ultimate's roster, many characters joined long before their associated games would arrive on Switch. Isabelle's still a few months out and frankly Ridley doesn't even want to talk what happened there.

At any rate, at the moment it feels like it's anyone's game, the end of the fighter pass is the start of a whole new era of post launch support for Smash and who knows what shape it'll take?

Last edited:

Sigman

Smash Cadet
So not to try and jinx this right now, but. . . is anyone else starting to feel a little hopeful with the current leak and rumor situation? I mean, after recent developments, Ryu Hayabusa, Crash, Reimu and to a lesser extent have taken a hit in their perceived likelihood, all while FP5 seems to remain completely under wraps. It does feel like there's a good chance that FP5 will be a first-party character, and maybe even our colonel.

I also checked if anything new that Caitlin Glass has come out, and the only thing that I found was Code Vein, though apparently she already got to reveal that role back in 2017. I did find some listings that make it seem like she's in Borderlands 3 after all, but it doesn't appear like those are big roles at all. Which in turn means, we still don't know that NDA role from last year.
The perception of other characters "likelihood" doesn't really change the issues how some things concerning Colonel Elma remain unaddressed.
Yes, Caitlin Glass's NDA remains unaddressed as well as Gundam and Xenoblade X composer, Hiroyuki Sawano's project.

As well as Sakurai's toy mech.
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...oy_purchase_is_related_to_his_current_project
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ginga_Hyōryū_Vifam
It appears to have some spiritual connection or similarities due to being drafted by the Gundam Creator, Yoshiyuki Tomino, the pilot of the FAM-RV-S1 Vifam, Roddy Shuffle was voiced by Sōichirō Hoshi, who voiced chaos. as well as the plot taking place in the same decade dealing with xenos from elsewhere and they seek to return to Earth. It is strange for Sakurai needing "a new rifle" when Dark Pit has already used a "rifle" and Sakurai has a collection of mechs with guns.

Sakurai has made it clear this is a common practice for him and showed figures for the last installment but as another site noted, it's still not confirmed what it is intended to be for. The Inklings may use it for a base for a charger, but the Inklings don't use a charger. The inkling gun only has one handle,

and the Vifam mech uses the other handle

like the skells appear to have.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
So, remember way back when we started speculating on if Chuggaconroy's next Let's Play was going to be Xenoblade X? Well, he deconfirmed that in the weirdest way possible. He made a list of games on Twitter with certain comments on them, and then said that the next game is NOT one of those games. And you'll never guess what one of those games was...

Yeah, apparently something happened during the Chrono Trigger LP that broke his sanity.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
To be honest I don't put any stock in the Caitlin Glass NDA role because if I remember correctly she had to audition for it and that really makes no sense for it to be her reprising her role of Elma considering she just voiced her last year.
Hey, who even knows what's going on behind the scenes with voice actors? Viridi's voice actress go replaced for Ultimate, Cloud English VA couldn't do anything for Ultimate because of contracts and unions. Maybe Nintendo was up for replacing Caitlin Glass if there was a need for it? Sure, they went directly to Adam Howden for Shulk, but I'd argue that with his accent, his Shulk voice is a bit more iconic.

The perception of other characters "likelihood" doesn't really change the issues how some things concerning Colonel Elma remain unaddressed.
Yes, Caitlin Glass's NDA remains unaddressed as well as Gundam and Xenoblade X composer, Hiroyuki Sawano's project.

As well as Sakurai's toy mech.
Yes, I know. No need to remind me. I made these images, after all.

So, remember way back when we started speculating on if Chuggaconroy's next Let's Play was going to be Xenoblade X? Well, he deconfirmed that in the weirdest way possible. He made a list of games on Twitter with certain comments on them, and then said that the next game is NOT one of those games. And you'll never guess what one of those games was...

Yeah, apparently something happened during the Chrono Trigger LP that broke his sanity.
If he skips over X in favour of 2 now or at any point in the future, hands will be thrown.

RebelMaren

Smash Journeyman
Curious if anyone else watched Jon from Gameexplain talk about the new Tetris spirits being added this weekend.

I bring it up because he essentially uses the video as a platform to discuss the idea of wether or not spirit's deconfirm and the TL:DW version is basically, probably only for spirits released post launch. Considering his track record with inside information and possibly passing off inside knowledge as speculation or coincedence, I wonder if he knows something about a rumoured fighter who was a spirit at the games launch. He also discusses the possibility of Arle from Puyo Puyo as an alternative to Tetris Block that he's often championed as a fighter for anyone whose interested in that.

jahkzheng

Smash Lord
So not to try and jinx this right now, but. . . is anyone else starting to feel a little hopeful with the current leak and rumor situation? I mean, after recent developments, Ryu Hayabusa, Crash, Reimu and to a lesser extent Doom Lad have taken a hit in their perceived likelihood, all while FP5 seems to remain completely under wraps. It does feel like there's a good chance that FP5 will be a first-party character, and maybe even our colonel.

I did screencap that Borderlands 3 credits a few weeks ago, so unless there's another Caitlin Glass out there doing VA work, it's pretty definitive.

Like you said though, and we've said before, doesn't seem like big roles. Likewise with Code Vein. Just a couple weeks ago we basically determined that none of them had to do with her NDA'd voice role she tweeted about. But i guess slow news has us repeating ourselves. Havent run into anything news worthy myself. Iffy KOS-MOS leak/prediction for 5, that's about it.

Saga suddenly going hush has fun implications tho. As is ever the case... we wait and see.

Last edited:

Wisehunter

Smash Apprentice
Don't know if this was commented already but here I go with polemic.

Tokyo Mirage Session switch seems to be based on the wii u western version even for Japan. Would Nintendo be tracking/measuring the possible negative impact of this before considering a switch Xenoblade X port?

Given that Mirage Session is way cheaper than Xenoblade X, it would make sense to use it instead as a test as to what they can get way with localisation/censorship (not sure if there is Nintendo money on Mirage Session though).

If that is the case, while I don't like mirage session, I really hope it doesn't flop. But the wii u version getting 1st on amazon Japan due to the news is really something.

Last edited:

Nonno Umby

Smash Lord
NNID
Nonno_Umby
Switch FC
SW 5218 5477 4500

Tokyo Mirage Session switch seems to be based on the wii u western version even for Japan. Would Nintendo be tracking/measuring the possible negative impact of this before considering a switch Xenoblade X port?

Given that Mirage Session is way cheaper than Xenoblade X, it would make sense to use it instead as a test as to what they can get way with localisation/censorship (not sure if there is Nintendo money on Mirage Session though).

If that is the case, while I don't like mirage session, I really hope it doesn't flop. But the wii u version getting 1st on amazon Japan due to the news is really something.
It was 1st in the Wii U section in Japan, which really doesn't mean much considering that nobody is buying Wii U games in 2019. I actually saw few controversy from the actual japanese players and more from the english speaking ones who always have to fights against "censorship" without even knowing what was changed (like that the ages were changed from 15 to 18...yeah I don't know about people who are mad at not having 15 y.o. in bikinis...)

Also IIRC the game is published by Atlus in Japan, so they might have something to do with this decision.

Wisehunter

Smash Apprentice
It was 1st in the Wii U section in Japan, which really doesn't mean much considering that nobody is buying Wii U games in 2019. I actually saw few controversy from the actual japanese players and more from the english speaking ones who always have to fights against "censorship" without even knowing what was changed (like that the ages were changed from 15 to 18...yeah I don't know about people who are mad at not having 15 y.o. in bikinis...)

Also IIRC the game is published by Atlus in Japan, so they might have something to do with this decision.
I heard there was refund requests so that is a big thing. But if what you say is true than it is kind if a positive thing, in the sense that then, they would be more confident of doing the same when Xenoblade X is back without fear of an enormous backslash.

I personally don't mind the localisation and if keeping as it was is the price to have Xenoblade X on switch, I would accept in an eye blink, XD.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
The refunds were because they advertized the game as not having the changes, though. That's not a censorship only thing, if they advertized any game in a way that didn't represesent the actual product they would likely have to give out refunds. Imagine if they used screenshots from an earlier build of X where they still had a set protagonist to advertise the game - they'd probably get a similar issue over it.

I have seen a few Japanese twitter users speculate about the international changes to XBX and how they might affect a rerelease though, so it is something on people's minds.

D

Deleted member

Didn't play XenoX yet, but invested on Xenoblade since Xeno2. Elma would rock.

Allow me to be of service.

"You won't even know I missed."

jahkzheng

Smash Lord

They're certainly going to follow the western release in terms of the "dlc" content at least. By which I mean, they're not going to make characters like Boze, Yelv, and I think Alexa, who were originally DLC in Japan, DLC again. Admittedly, there may be more I'm not remembering or I'm remembering wrong, but as i recall those were the DLC characters.. and there was more that wasnt out until post launch for XCX too. It was all stuff that was basegame though when the game released in the west several months later.

And then other than maybe some localized dialogue I dont think the western release was "censored" outside of Lin not wearing the skimpier "armors" and the removed breast size slider in character creation. Imo, hardly significant differences.

Probably missing something, certainly forgetting least non noteworthy stuff imo, but maybe more.... but from what I can recall the differences aren't that great and the western release was the more complete game. That said, a rerelease of XCX would have more content added on top of it's most recent releases. That's just the way these sorts of things usually happen.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
They're certainly going to follow the western release in terms of the "dlc" content at least. By which I mean, they're not going to make characters like Boze, Yelv, and I think Alexa, who were originally DLC in Japan, DLC again. Admittedly, there may be more I'm not remembering or I'm remembering wrong, but as i recall those were the DLC characters.. and there was more that wasnt out until post launch for XCX too. It was all stuff that was basegame though when the game released in the west several months later.

And then other than maybe some localized dialogue I dont think the western release was "censored" outside of Lin not wearing the skimpier "armors" and the removed breast size slider in character creation. Imo, hardly significant differences.

Probably missing something, certainly forgetting least non noteworthy stuff imo, but maybe more.... but from what I can recall the differences aren't that great and the western release was the more complete game. That said, a rerelease of XCX would have more content added on top of it's most recent releases. That's just the way these sorts of things usually happen.
The other DLC character in Japan was HB, iirc. There were also some Skells like the dozer one

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Compared to the JP release we got
  • all the DLC included for free
    • Party members: Yelv (who came with the Multigun), Boze, HB, Alexa (who each came with a skell)
    • Support Missions for grinding (locked behind Chapter 12 for some reason)
    • Fashion armor from the start (in JP you had to either buy DLC or beat Chapter 12 to unlock it)
  • Fundoshi replaced with boxer shorts (the only armor to get modified, mind you)
  • No boob slider
  • Comparatively less voices for the avatar (10 per sex in Japanese, 7 per sex in English)
  • Lin didn't get modified armor, rather they added an underclothes texture that appears whenever she wears risque armor so it's only changed on her and not on others (exception is the highest rarity of Elma's true form armor which is weirdly unchanged on her)
A lot of sites reported Lin's age being upped to the extent that even some Japanese fans think that was one of the changes but she's 13 in all versions.

Last edited:

Wisehunter

Smash Apprentice
Compared to the JP release we got
  • all the DLC included for free
    • Party members: Yelv (who came with the Multigun), Boze, HB, Alexa (who each came with a skell)
    • Support Missions for grinding (locked behind Chapter 12 for some reason)
    • Fashion armor from the start (in JP you had to either buy DLC or beat Chapter 12 to unlock it)
  • Fundoshi replaced with boxer shorts (the only armor to get modified, mind you)
  • No boob slider
  • Comparatively less voices for the avatar (10 per sex in Japanese, 7 per sex in English)
  • Lin didn't get modified armor, rather they added an underclothes texture that appears whenever she wears risque armor so it's only changed on her and not on others (exception is the highest rarity of Elma's true form armor which is weirdly unchanged on her)
A lot of sites reported Lin's age being upped to the extent that even some Japanese fans think that was one of the changes but she's 13 in all versions.
I am fine with that. Would in no way be a barrier for me to buy xenoblade X again. I would probably buy too even if there is nothing new added (which is unlikely). Really hope they will bring it soon.

Calamitas

Smash Champion
There's really not that much going on here these days, huh? I guess that's to be expected, considering that Smash speculation as a whole has kind of a "calm before the storm" moment, what with Terry's release being imminent, the reveal of FP5 also being likely to happen soon, and seemingly no credible leaks going around. Personally, I do have some hope for Elma right now, but it's not something I wholeheartedly believe in.

At any rate, I put some thought into the "how" of a reveal, rather than the "if", and wanted to ramble a bit about that, so I'm gonna do that.
Right now, it's hard to say if any future DLC fighters are going to have a CG reveal trailer like Hero and Banjo got, though personally I'm leaning towards that not being the case. Based on everything we've learned about Hero's inclusion, he could as well have been a base game character, which is why it'd make sense that they'd have this kinda trailer prepared for him. And for Banjo, it did reuse a lot of assets from the K. Rool trailer, so that must've dramatically cut costs. More than anything else, I could see Elma getting a gameplay-only trailer, kinda how Piranha Plant and the Smash 4 DLC characters got. As for that hypothetical trailer, it's probably just about a given that Shulk is going to feature prominently in its opening/early parts - as much as I'd like it not to be the case, Elma is still a rather obscure character in the grand scheme of things, and having Shulk there would drive the point home straight away that the fighter about to be revealed is someone from Xenoblade. What I could see for example is something that starts with gameplay of Shulk fighting a Rex Mii (and potentially a Nia Mii as well) on Gaur Plain, with Elma suddenly attacking them out of nowhere.
And with regards to actual inclusion, I also thought about the stage choice some more. And honestly, I think as nice as a stage based on Noctilum, Sylvalum, or even Oblivia or Cauldros would be, I think a Primordia stage is just about inevitable. Gaur Plain as it is in Smash comes pretty close to a recreation of the XB1 boxart (with Mechonis looming in the background and the grassy field). The other DLC fighters also got locations for stages that are (as far as I can tell) pretty iconic to them. So a Primordia stage with a clear view of NLA in the background just seems to be the most likely scenario to me.

. . .And now I hope that Elma does end up happening even more, because I want to whether I got any of this right.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
There's really not that much going on here these days, huh? I guess that's to be expected, considering that Smash speculation as a whole has kind of a "calm before the storm" moment, what with Terry's release being imminent, the reveal of FP5 also being likely to happen soon, and seemingly no credible leaks going around. Personally, I do have some hope for Elma right now, but it's not something I wholeheartedly believe in.

At any rate, I put some thought into the "how" of a reveal, rather than the "if", and wanted to ramble a bit about that, so I'm gonna do that.
Right now, it's hard to say if any future DLC fighters are going to have a CG reveal trailer like Hero and Banjo got, though personally I'm leaning towards that not being the case. Based on everything we've learned about Hero's inclusion, he could as well have been a base game character, which is why it'd make sense that they'd have this kinda trailer prepared for him. And for Banjo, it did reuse a lot of assets from the K. Rool trailer, so that must've dramatically cut costs. More than anything else, I could see Elma getting a gameplay-only trailer, kinda how Piranha Plant and the Smash 4 DLC characters got. As for that hypothetical trailer, it's probably just about a given that Shulk is going to feature prominently in its opening/early parts - as much as I'd like it not to be the case, Elma is still a rather obscure character in the grand scheme of things, and having Shulk there would drive the point home straight away that the fighter about to be revealed is someone from Xenoblade. What I could see for example is something that starts with gameplay of Shulk fighting a Rex Mii (and potentially a Nia Mii as well) on Gaur Plain, with Elma suddenly attacking them out of nowhere.
And with regards to actual inclusion, I also thought about the stage choice some more. And honestly, I think as nice as a stage based on Noctilum, Sylvalum, or even Oblivia or Cauldros would be, I think a Primordia stage is just about inevitable. Gaur Plain as it is in Smash comes pretty close to a recreation of the XB1 boxart (with Mechonis looming in the background and the grassy field). The other DLC fighters also got locations for stages that are (as far as I can tell) pretty iconic to them. So a Primordia stage with a clear view of NLA in the background just seems to be the most likely scenario to me.

. . .And now I hope that Elma does end up happening even more, because I want to whether I got any of this right.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
Honestly, Elma DESERVES a full CG trailer, as her game, Xenoblade X, had that “epic” feel to it and I think it would be a waste to not go all out with the epicness. If she’s FP5 it’s guaranteed but if she’s post pass I hope she’s the exception if everyone else has gameplay only trailers

Calamitas

Smash Champion
Honestly, Elma DESERVES a full CG trailer, as her game, Xenoblade X, had that “epic” feel to it and I think it would be a waste to not go all out with the epicness. If she’s FP5 it’s guaranteed but if she’s post pass I hope she’s the exception if everyone else has gameplay only trailers
I mean, I don't disagree on the deserving part. But looking at how things have gone so far, I don't consider it to be too terribly likely.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Sakurai really has a thing for boring intro areas or hubs so I wouldn't be surprised if X got a Primordia or NLA stage. Wouldn't really do X's strength (environments) much justice but what else is new?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Sakurai really has a thing for boring intro areas or hubs so I wouldn't be surprised if X got a Primordia or NLA stage. Wouldn't really do X's strength (environments) much justice but what else is new?
Personally I’d pick Sylvalum. Unique biome, potential for pretty weather effects, and BEST NIGHTTIME MUSIC DON’T @ ME.

Although, Noctilum has Telethia the Endbringer which would be an interesting stage boss... do any of the DLC stages so far have stage bosses?

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The closest thing to a boss is being able to fight the mimic chests on the DQ stage, so no.
Then Sylvalum, I guess, but instead of random members of BLADE appearing, there might be random monsters in the bg

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Playing with hazards and items on? Sorry... Not on Sylvalum.

targeting reticle appears on player holding an item

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

real talk, Crimson Aurora and Rising Energy Mists as random weather effects or we riot

maybe even spore clouds to make stuff hard to see :evil:

edit- OH MY GOD I JUST REALIZED THAT FREAKIN XE DOM HOLDING THE NO FUN ALLOWED SIGN LMAOOOOO it's probably that one OP level 90-something one you sometimes see around there

Last edited:

Calamitas

Smash Champion
I mean, depending on how prominent NLA is in the background, it wouldn't be that boring. A big ring-shaped city surrounded by huge crystals is a rather good view, after all.

Pfft, that edit is amazing.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Weather effects would be tons of fun as well. Spores could make it impossible to see anything other than the fighters, rising energy mists increase magic/energy damage, crimson aurora grants all players a chance to crit, and they could go a bit game inaccurate to add more weather effects.

Abade

Smash Apprentice
Caitlin Glass's audition tweet came two hours before Sakurai's DLC is finalized tweet on November 6, 2018.

Sakurai and his team are so funny.

Soon to be happy one year anniversary of Caitlin Glass's NEMOUSU秘OUS (Mysterious/The Secret) NDA role!

ColtonS25

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW 6762 3529 5300
You know, despite Elma being from a game that didn't sell very well on a failed console, we sure do have a large support thread. What are we, like top 10 longest character threads still going right now? I think it's impressive tbh. Kudos to everyone who has ever supported for keeping us going! It makes me happy to see so many support Elma even still, when it looks pretty doubtful (at least for me). But hey, if we do end up getting Geno and Doomguy, that'd be cool! Geno's my other top pick and I support Doomguy since I have a friend who's pretty into the DOOM series. I just need Elma, Phoenix Wright, Dixie Kong, and Isaac (no personal attachment here, just that the fans have waited long enough) to have a dream roster.

I'm not giving up on Elma's chances just yet, but honestly I'm just excited for more Smash DLC. Whoever it ends up being, they're usually pretty interesting.

Top Bottom