• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eggmans Welsh Battle

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
Any guys on these forums from wales at all?

I am thinking of holding a tournament In the south of wales (Near cardiff)

Anyone interested at all?

Aiko

Smash Champion
yeah you should def. come to CHJ. Its in late january so you have plenty of time to book tickets.

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
Wow, quick reply! I am used to posting on boards as slow as bowser with a mini-shroom. Anyway, Livepool is a little far away, another words, dis-allowed by parents. I went to a tourney in london earlier this year, made about £200 and rocked. However, my mother thought that I shouldve been doing school work instead, even though I got my 17 GCSE's. :laugh:

Anything In cardiff or closer than that?

Yeovil seems a little far off, as I do not own a car, nor do my parents e.g. I seem to be in a little bit of a pickle, as I really enjoy participating in smash tourneys. The ever fun falcon knee is a good starting point, and it never gets any better than owning a so called 'Pro' with a well placed Falcon Punch.

COEY

Smash Lord
well like i mentioned there is a welsh player i think. but with smash you have to travel im afraid and yeovil is probably your best bet you can probably get there via
coach if you check www.nationalexpress.co.uk

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
Well I did a quick rail search, and I found one for about 25 to 30 quid. The tourneys I have been to before all lasted a few days, so I am really wondering if it is worth shelling that much money out for such a short period of time. Heck! I might host one of my own tourneys If i can get enough interest!

On average, how many people do you see at a tourney a time?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You can go to the fuzz and spkz weekly thread, introduce yourself to the london community =D and go to the first page where it tells you the locations where tourns are held every saturday in two different locations each saturday

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
Shall do that (Y)

Thanks for being welcoming for me into the community. Usually it is a 'GTFO New*** situation'

Thank you smashboards

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
I **** you not good sir

I have 7 B's 8 C's and 2 D's

Maths X1
English X1
Science X2
Ict X3
Welsh X1
RE X2
Hospitality and catering X4
Psychology X1
Business X1
History X1

Haha!

I love being a nerd xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
A true nerd would have got atleast one A, lol jkin nice results.
anywayyy back to smash lol, what areas do you think you would be able to travel to, Liverpool, Scotland and London, any of them?

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
Ideally I would like to stay within wales (Because I am lazy like that)
But nothing really too far either. I live in a town called Barry, next to cardiff. It takes bloody aes to get anywhere nowdays.

Bristol would be good :p
Cardiff would be even better :p

Basically, just nothing that requires a trek xD

Lazy smash!

J03

Smash Master
london 2 pounds

scotland 15 pounds

liverpool 8 pounds

lancaster 5 pounds

newcastle 18 pounds

france 20 pounds

sweden 80 pounds

travelling for smash pricless

lazy people digust me >_0

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Shall do that (Y)

Thanks for being welcoming for me into the community. Usually it is a 'GTFO New*** situation'

Thank you smashboards
Well lemme change that.

Get the **** outa here new ****.

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
you need a high horse..******

Best quote I have seen in a while. And I havent had the best experience with national express. It took 13 bloody hours to get to west midlands safari park from cardiff. In a car, it took under 2

London in a week?

That sounds good

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Hope to see you there dude ^_^

dr_eggman

Smash Cadet
I shall try. I hope to get there. Hopefully, hoping etc and all that jazz

Now to just perfect my knee some more. I want to do a quintuplet knee strike with Falcon. Dont think it has ever been done :p

The Vortex

Smash Rookie
I am assuming you guys don’t play smash anymore damn seems like there are no players even playing in Wales now

Top Bottom