• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EEVOlution

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Nintendude- the schedule was messed up at Xanadu because of stream requirements and multievent players

Neither will be a problem for us here

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Okay, revised schedule, this will make it easier for everyone I imagine and we'll still be done b4 8
12:30pm- Brawl Teams
1pm- Melee Teams
2pm- Project:M Teams
3pm- Smash 64 Singles
3:30pm- Brawl Singles
4pm- Melee Singles
5pm- Project:M Singles

this will also be in the 2nd post on page 1
:017:

Fortune

Smash Journeyman
Hey Adam (Griz) or John (Mom?) if you're going to this post or send me a private message with your number if you're still down to give me a ride.

PokemonMasterJamal3

Smash Apprentice
Is anyone passing by Lanham on the way here? I need a ride to the venue, but I won't need a ride back; someone will be picking me up. It'd be greatly appreciated! :)

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Okay, revised schedule, this will make it easier for everyone I imagine and we'll still be done b4 8
12:30pm- Brawl Teams
1pm- Melee Teams
2pm- Project:M Teams
3pm- Smash 64 Singles
3:30pm- Brawl Singles
4pm- Melee Singles
5pm- Project:M Singles

this will also be in the 2nd post on page 1
Much better!:)

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Hey Adam (Griz) or John (Mom?) if you're going to this post or send me a private message with your number if you're still down to give me a ride.
Is anyone passing by Lanham on the way here? I need a ride to the venue, but I won't need a ride back; someone will be picking me up. It'd be greatly appreciated! :)
Who can help this fine gentlemen out? Their stand up gents.

Also someone from Elkridge MD was in need of a ride too, they posted in the FB event, get that gas money.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
wenbo asked me to post here, I'm driving from the rockville/potomac area in Montgomery County. If anyone is on the wayish(going up 495 and then 95) and needs a ride, let me know. I plan to try to get there by 11:30am at the latest, ideally by 11.

If you are interested, pm me, or hit me up on aim(chred2akrisp).

tc1

Smash Lord
If you have yugioh cards/magic bring them!!!

Also I'm driving from Landover, if you are on the way and need a ride msg me!

Nintendude

Smash Hero
I'll take any MMs in 64 as either Mario, Falcon, Pikachu, Kirby, Fox, Jiggs, or Samus. Maybe I'll even throw DK and Luigi in the mix too. Who's game?

Bones0

Smash Legend
I'll MM your ICs in 64.

And by that I mean you have to play 2 characters at once and keep them synced within 6 frames of each other or else you are DQed.

Top Bottom