• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EEVOlution

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Oh, this now awful site is back up for the time being, neat.

About a week away, if the owner likes what he sees he's got another venue we could use for a Regional, even bigger then this already large one, hype

ALSO THIS ISN'T HAPPENING IN PA AS YOU CAN SEE BY THE ADDRESS, NOT SURE WHO'S BEEN SAYING THAT SDKFMSDK; SDMK SDMK;L

:017:

Osennecho

Smash Ace
I will give you the advice the wise Voodoo once gave me when I told him about my parents not letting me go to tournaments.

1. Tell them you're dating a black chick and were gonna go out with her, but you thought they wouldn't understand so you didn't tell them.
2. ???
3. Profit.

Disclaimer: this won't work if you're black.
This is one of the best things I have ever read but I'm not going to do this, so it seems unlikely I'll be able to BS my way into going. I will keep this in mind come SKTAR 2 though and quite possibly see what happens if I tell them this if need be.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Alright, N64 and PM rules on the first page in my second post, remember to bring your own controlers, less then a week away, HYPEEEEEEEEE

Not sure if you guys still need setups. If you do I can bring a Wii+Brawl.
set ups are always needed my good man

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Is there anyone going to this that isn't planning on staying in Baltimore or wherever forever? I have a party to get to this night.

xbrucehunter

Smash Rookie
Quick question: Do we have to bring our own controllers? Also, are we allowed to edit the controls for our name? (I disable up analog to jump and sometimes use a classic controller).

Also, I forgot to ask, can we sign up for both doubles and singles?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Quick question: Do we have to bring our own controllers? Also, are we allowed to edit the controls for our name? (I disable up analog to jump and sometimes use a classic controller).
Bringing your own controler is the standard, however if you don't have one I'll have an extra gamecube one for use but its better if you bring your own.
Yes, you can edit the controls to anything you want under your name.

CTL17

Smash Lord
Perhaps we should forbid top 4 from teaming with each other. Make things a little more interesting. Make them work for their teams money.

hot$

Smash Ace
I think I might come to this. If I do i'll bring a setup for melee..Question though, I don't plan on doing teams.. Do I still need to show up at 12 to register for singles?

KageMurphy

Smash Master
THE SNOW IS ENDING TONIGHT, RELAX, IT WON'T EFFECT THIS EVENT AT ALL, WTF?

Can we get some sort of schedule for this? Running 4 games seems like a big ****show without one.
CALM DOWN ASIAN!
Brawl, Melee and PM teams will all begin by 1pm, sign ups are between 11:30am and 12:30pm
Brawl, Melee,PM and N64 singles will begin between 3 and 3:30, you must be here by 2:30 if you plan to enter singles for these events.

Hope this answers your question (:

Nintendude

Smash Hero
It's really better to organize something like this by game imo. Like have 1-4pm be Brawl, 3-6pm be PM, 4-7pm be Melee, and 8pm be 64, or something like that.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
Xanadu's scheduling was kind of messed up and everything was pretty much happening simultaneously except some of the last matches in each bracket were saved for the end.

Top Bottom