• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Educating the competition - Freddi Fish (and Luther) for Smash

Do you want Freddi Fish (and Luther)

• Yes-ish, get rid of Luther and only have Freddi Fish and I'll be ok

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes-ish, get rid of Freddi Fish and only have Luther and I'll be ok

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

"WHO ARE FREDDI FISH AND LUTHER!?"
Freddi Fish is a girl fish detective, who solves mysteries underwater with her best friend Luther. She does this with the help of small children and does so by randomly clicking things.

If you think they aren't worthy for battle they know how to use weapons!

"WHY THEM IN PARTICULAR!?"
Geez stop yelling at me please. But anyway, We never had a fish in Smash Bros as a fighter even though there are tons of good gaming fish like Freddi Fish
And we also never had an entertainment educational kids game mascot into the game. Freddi Fish fulfills both of those roles nice and neatly.

"WHAT COULD EVEN BE THEIR MOVESET ANYWAY!?"
Freddi Fish (and Luther) could actually have a very unique moveset, being the first point and clicker character in Smash Bros. Kinda like Duck Hunt's Zapper. Plus Freddi Fish (and Luther) actually has stuff in their game maybe.
[Moveset Coming, I'm trying hard to make one]

"THIS IS A JOKE RIGHT!?"
Originally yes, I'm not going to lie. However, now that I'm thinking about it, I actually would like to see Freddi Fish in Smash Bros as a surprise character.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I like how this has 40+ views, but only 2 people voted, and one of them me.

D

Deleted member

And I now decided to vote. And I also voted no. Sorry :/

You know what, I'm ok with this. I'm really weak anyway, so even if I did somehow find you, I know I can do literally nothing. Plus everyone can have their own opinion, and yours is just a good as mine. Like I don't think Tetris Block and Reaper should be in Smash, and I also don't want them. If there was a poll for Tetris and Reaper I would immediately vote no.

...wait.
After insulting 2 choices of someone, he knew he had to hide some where.
Untitled2.png
(before you asked that's a screenshot of star stable I made, while trying to get points for gamerkit the site. and yes, Selena Hummingbirdthunder is my account on star stable.)

Attachments

RealPokeFan11

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-0818-9732-6979
You know what, I'm ok with this. I'm really weak anyway, so even if I did somehow find you, I know I can do literally nothing. Plus everyone can have their own opinion, and yours is just a good as mine. Like I don't think Tetris Block and Reaper should be in Smash, and I also don't want them. If there was a poll for Tetris and Reaper I would immediately vote no.

...wait.
After insulting 2 choices of someone, he knew he had to hide some where.
View attachment 193681(before you asked that's a screenshot of star stable I made, while trying to get points for gamerkit the site. and yes, Selena Hummingbirdthunder is my account on star stable.)
All cool man

Top Bottom