• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edmonton is DEAD....

Medik

Smash Rookie
NNID
CaptainMedic
3DS FC
1049-0269-7339
So from what I can tell there's barely a smash scene in Edmonton or in Alberta as a matter of fact, Except for the smash university in Calgary and Edmonton but it's a small number in both. For a while now I've been considering renting out a venue and holding a smash tourney but I'm fearful that nobody would attend, just curious if we could get someone to host some Bi-Weekly's or anything actually. Anything just to get a community more established in Edmonton.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah you are severely mistaken, Edmonton probably has one of the most active communities in the world. We've been around since before 2004 and we have some of the most talented players in the world.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/edmontonsmash

I'm not too sure where you got the idea that our community was small, but feel free to check us out! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom