• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EDmas 2. Saturday December 7th 2013

Kone

Smash Master
Cal - awesome

Ben - any of you manchester lot going to make this?

Jin - if jet goes by train i can get him from tamworth. Maybe getting him to go with george?

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Was talking to some people at a house gig yesterday, they all play together, they all want to learn more of melee and they're all interested in coming to EDmas

from Leicester too :)

S2rulL

Smash Journeyman
If I am able to make it, I'm probs gonna be getting there by either coach or train, unless someone can swing by Newcastle and give me a lift.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Ed- Saw on facebook that there's housing which means it's looking fairly likely that me and some of the other Manchester players will be coming to this. I'll post back later when I know the numbers but I reckon we could get around 4 maybe more.

Kone

Smash Master
Cal - these people coming?!

Skrull - get coach

Aaron - couldnt care bout melee. Looking forward to taken out your snake tho ;)

Alex - youve been round long enough to know its not always been the case :p

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Wanted to make this but got mad mad ill(like tonsillitis). Hope y'all enjoy another Ed-ran tournament, so usually full of splendour, and hopefully you continue to kick about the scene Ed (:

Im hoping to make a comeback in the next year. Don't call it a comeback though. Seriously. #royboy

Calzum!

LC | Team Heir
Mad tournament ed thanks for hosting man

What I wanna know is were was the Midlands turnout for Sams at Eds? We had a good 16 people show at Sams and hardly any at EDmas

Sort it out Midlands

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I'll be at the next one, and people were busy with work, assignments, illness etc. johnsjohnsjohns

what were the results anyway?

Kone

Smash Master
Could always have them excuses :). Next event will be EDentines. Different venue (with beds) so a bit costlier. Will run more like SNY with food aswell. Get saving :D

Brado

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting and driving me back Ed, I think I came for the best part of the tourney. YOUR MULLED WINE KILLED ME. Was sick like all morning at work and my boss now hates me

Kone

Smash Master
That mulled wine was brutal like - did you not see me last night ^_^. What did your boss say? I got back way quicker to mine by going through heather and swepstone, took like, ten minutes. If you ever want some after work drinks or games let me know and i can pick you up from work and you can chill here the night.

Oh, sorry about the slap :(

Top Bottom