• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edit Your Question To Make The Below Person Look Bad

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
This is a game I’ve seen people doing elsewhere so I’d like to bring it here. Pretty much, the first person asks a normal, general question not directed to anyone in particular. Then someone responds and asks another general question directed to no one in particular. But, once that person responds, whoever originally made the question they’re responding to will have to edit it to make the responder seem like a really bad, gross or weird person for answering that way and make it funny/ridiculous. Obviously people will be able to tell there was originally a good context so they won’t actually think they’re bad people but without the context it will still be really weird.

Here’s an example:
Person A: What do you think is the grossest insect?

Person B: Spiders
(asks another question)

Person A: (Edits their original post to say “What do you put in your cereal?”)

I’m gonna preemptively set a rule that you can’t ask yes or no questions since those are too easy to edit your message for. Also, do NOT quote the message you’re responding to because when someone edits a message it will not change in a quote, and I feel the lack of context of what the original question was makes this funnier. And please make sure you keep it mostly appropriate because I can see this getting dirty really fast. You can do jokes that are mostly “edgy” just as long as it doesn’t go too far.

I’d also like to add that it’s best to have a plan for what you’re going to edit your question into and ask a question where you have a good about what someone is going to say yo answer it so that way it’s easier but if you just wanna wing it that’s fine too.

Anyway with that, I’ll start:
What’s the reason your spouse divorced you?

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Umbra Clock tower

Favorite dictator through out history?

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Adventure time

Would you travel back in time to save the world from Necromorphs and the Brethren Moons of Dead Space?

Last edited:

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
I opt not to. Travelling back in time has too many potential consequences to be worthwhile, especially if it's a situation where you can only do it once. An example that springs to mind is the "Killing Baby Hitler" principle - but then would it still prevent the Second World War? Would it still prevent the rise of the Axis Forces?

I'm not here to say that said situation was good, but when you consider the leaps in technological evolution we saw because of the War (examples including the development of radar, and the electronic computer) which have, since then, saved countless lives in fields such as aviation. Whilst what occurred was unequivocally, absolutely abhorrent, it's undeniable that the War itself created many benefits for the people of the future. Would preventing the War result in all of these evolutions simply ceasing to exist?

Even putting aside issues regarding variations of the Grandfather Paradox, which may well result in a causal loop with me at the centre of it, there's a lot of moral concerns with changing the past. Changing the course of events might not have too much of an effect in the moment, and they might be performed with the best of intentions, but the nature of the Ripple Effect means that it's essentially mathematically impossible to work out what'll happen... and that might well result in truly terrible situations in the "present" and "future."

You need to buy 10,000 of the same item off eBay. What do you buy to piss off as many people as possible?

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Literally anything that isn’t The Red Ape Family

A button that gives you your favorite food that you can use infinitely, or a button that ends sexism?

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
I'm not that good at picking favorites. But I guess I'll go with Town of Salem.

What do you think kids who are depressed because they're bullied by their classmates be doing?

Last edited:

Baysha

Smash Ace
Olimar cause I met someone who mained him and they were a jerk.

If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing that you would try to save? (Including family members)

Last edited:

Linkmain-maybe

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-1042-6735-2236
Canada

Which IP should you eliminate if you had the chance?

Last edited:
Top Bottom