• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edge Cancel Side b to Ledge grab

Poccoishere

Smash Cadet
I have done it a few times and I was wondering if this is reliable. I had never seen it done before(rightfully so) and I wondered if it has been lab tested enough to know if I should even bother learning it.

Poccoishere

Smash Cadet
I know that edge cancel the side B on a plateform is really useful. But i don't understand the "to ledgegrab". Can you explain more?
It looked similar to fox sweetspotting the edge with side b. I side d then had the edge.

Poccoishere

Smash Cadet
Interesting... were you playing on vanilla melee? was it just straight grab ledge, or was Randall there, or did something weird happen?
It was on 20xx nothing strange happened outside of grabbing ledge instantly after my side b

Edit: I forgot to mention I did this on BF and FD. I haven't tried on other stages.

Last edited:

Flurb18

Smash Cadet
It was on 20xx nothing strange happened outside of grabbing ledge instantly after my side b

Edit: I forgot to mention I did this on BF and FD. I haven't tried on other stages.
Ok... was it a misfire? I've had this happen with misfires because they have less endlag. Not with normal side-b's though.

Thomdore

Smash Cadet
I've gotten it on missfire, but never on regular green missile

Top Bottom