• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Edelgard von Hresvelg - Black Eagles House Leader

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
By the way, I was looking at these poll results just now that Source Gaming did. This poll was conducted in March, AFTER Byleth was released.

Edelgard still came in with 27 votes at 126th place.
Dimitri received 7 votes at 275th place.
Claude received 3 votes at 438th place.

The only other Fire Emblem character above Edelgard is Lyn with 37 votes at 94th place. After Edelgard in popularity is Anna with 10 votes at 220nd place. Edelgard is still very popular even after Byleth, and clearly way more popular than the other TH lords. As a FE fan I would love for Lyn, Edelgard and Anna to make it into Smash one day. They all seem deserving.
Yeah like, that's absolutely something to note. She retained some degree of popularity in a post-Byleth world, falling just shy of the top one hundred and, as you said, only after Lyn when it came to Fire Emblem (also RIP Eliwood, the only main series lord who got no votes at all).

To put it into perspective she got more votes than anyone from ARMS, as Spring Man was the most voted and he still ended up below her.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
What do you guys think about my Edelgard strategy analysis thread?
That's a very good write-up. So many people think she's an idealist who flies by the seat of her pants, but basically everything she does is calculated and purposeful. Literally the only major misstep she has is the attempted re-invasion of Garreg Mach on non-CF routes, and a lot of that could be attributed more to Randolph anyway.

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
That's a very good write-up. So many people think she's an idealist who flies by the seat of her pants, but basically everything she does is calculated and purposeful. Literally the only major misstep she has is the attempted re-invasion of Garreg Mach on non-CF routes, and a lot of that could be attributed more to Randolph anyway.
I actually wrote a thread on her strategic failure at the end of the other routes. I'm not sure why she abandons the monastery on the other routes though.

In general though, Edelgard is a forward thinker when it comes to her ideals and that is also shown in her strategies as well.

Edelgard von Hresvelg

Smash Rookie
A very good analysis! I would also love if someone did a write-up of Edelgard's character and relationships to others, in particular Byleth. :)
My favorite part of CF was seeing how Byleth's decision to protect Edelgard softened the hearts of both Edelgard and Hubert. I never saw either of them as hard-hearted though, just that they had to steel themselves because they figured they would have to take on Fodlan alone. Edelgard especially felt alone and with a great burden of being the only one capable of defeating both Rhea and TWSITD, even though she was only 'created' to do one of those things. While at Garreg Mach, and after learning that Byleth also has the crest of flames, you can see how she yearns to connect with Byleth and make her/him her ally, but she is ultimately held back by her own untrusting self, and prepares for the worst--that she will have to face off against this equal foe who she fears will side with Rhea. Hubert also prepares for an event in which he must kill Byleth to protect Edelgard.

So again, when despite all of that Byleth chooses to protect Edelgard instead of killing her, it changes everything. Edelgard even admits in other routes that she had always hoped that Byleth would walk the path with her, she just....needed Byleth to reach out to her. Anyway this is just a ramble and don't have time to do such a nice write-up about it that Icelerate did with Edelgard's strategy. :)

Last edited:

Icelerate

Smash Apprentice
A very good analysis! I would also love if someone did a write-up of Edelgard's character and relationships to others, in particular Byleth. :)
My favorite part of CF was seeing how Byleth's decision to protect Edelgard softened the hearts of both Edelgard and Hubert. I never saw either of them as hard-hearted though, just that they had to steel themselves because they figured they would have to take on Fodlan alone. Edelgard especially felt alone and with a great burden of being the only one capable of defeating both Rhea and TWSITD, even though she was only 'created' to do one of those things. While at Garreg Mach, and after learning that Byleth also has the crest of flames, you can see how she yearns to connect with Byleth and make her/him her ally, but she is ultimately held back by her own untrusting self, and prepares for the worst--that she will have to face off against this equal foe who she fears will side with Rhea. Hubert also prepares for an event in which he must kill Byleth to protect Edelgard.

So again, when despite all of that Byleth chooses to protect Edelgard instead of killing her, it changes everything. Edelgard even admits in other routes that she had always hoped that Byleth would walk the path with her, she just....needed Byleth to reach out to her. Anyway this is just a ramble and don't have time to do such a nice write-up about it that Icelerate did with Edelgard's strategy. :)
First of all nice name!

I did write up a bit about her character and relationship with Byleth in this thread.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Speaking of Edelgard, I'm hoping to get another copy of her legendary version in Heroes when it gets a rerun next month. Mine has the most memeworthy IV spread possible with -Def +Spd so I need to get that fixed. :V

In other news, a lot of people are predicting the silhouettes for the new summer banner might be Sylvain and Ingrid. So that's cool for Three Houses, since right now Sothis is the only one with a seasonal.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
Speaking of Edelgard, I'm hoping to get another copy of her legendary version in Heroes when it gets a rerun next month. Mine has the most memeworthy IV spread possible with -Def +Spd so I need to get that fixed. :V

In other news, a lot of people are predicting the silhouettes for the new summer banner might be Sylvain and Ingrid. So that's cool for Three Houses, since right now Sothis is the only one with a seasonal.
But OG Sylvain and Ingrid aren't in yet. That's gonna annoy me for a while...

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605

Personally I think it's Owain and Olivia.

Edelgard von Hresvelg

Smash Rookie
First of all nice name!

I did write up a bit about her character and relationship with Byleth in this thread.
Yay! It's like an instant gift! I'm not on Reddit anymore so thanks for sharing here. And I agree with several of the comments on that analysis, such as how Edelgard's development is more subtle. Personally, I loved trying to decipher Edelgard. In real life, people don't just outright say what they're feeling or thinking all the time, so to me this made Edelgard feel even more real and believable as a character.

Also this other analysis was a good read. It's nice knowing there are other people on the internet that share the same views as I do.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Legendary Edelgard will be reran in Heroes at the end of the month and I have no orbs since I need to use them for Lena and Julian. RIP me, lol.

Anywho I've been thinking of doing an Edelgard write-up/analysis for a while now, since I've done it for a lot of my other favorite Fire Emblem characters. If I decide to write it I'll definitely share it here.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
My new secret desire is having a soul calibur VI expansion that adds a tactical rpg mode (a little like teh Soul calibur 3 maps) where you get to create your units, a switch release of this ultimate edition, and having edelgard, dimitry and cluade as guest stars fighters....

That would mean FE content on the PS and Xbox thoughwhoch is very unlikely, but one can always dream :#

ZelDan

Smash Master
My new secret desire is having a soul calibur VI expansion that adds a tactical rpg mode (a little like teh Soul calibur 3 maps) where you get to create your units, a switch release of this ultimate edition, and having edelgard, dimitry and cluade as guest stars fighters....

That would mean FE content on the PS and Xbox thoughwhoch is very unlikely, but one can always dream :#
the PS and XBox versions don't have different characters? haven't been into Soul Calibur since IV but I remember 2 and 4 had system exclusive characters. If there was a Soul Calibur that had system exclusive characters than having the Switch version have one of the 3H House leaders as it's special character would be an awesome idea.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
en't been into Soul Calibur since IV but I remember 2 and 4 had system exclusive characters. If there was a Soul Calibur that had system exclusive characters
four has different characters, but they were from the same series and eventually yoda became dlc for ps and vader for xbox, so techniccally they were avaiable for all platforms.

The thing is that SCVI is the first soul calibur on PC and have treated all the releases as equal footing. and since the game has e sport aspirations, is important that the characters they add are usable on all versions in order to be competitive viable.

I still think that a switch definitive edition is a posibility if they want to seriously give the game a second wind, but they will try to keep the content as equal as posible on all consoles, evren if switch version is likely going tl have downgraded graphics. but that certainly limit which characters they can add as DLC...(I really think that FE content wou ld greatly boost the sales of soul calibur, as it will bring interest from a huge community which may be interested in casually invest in a fighting game, aren't strangers to crossovers and likely like sword combat and duels (just a hunch). and certainly i really think that a good singleplayer content like a mode more similar to the tactical one in soul calibur II could potentially reinvigorate SCVI which, while having a fanbase, bad online and being overshadowed by tekken have kept it competitive scene a little niche.

SCVI already have a variety of crossover characters (Geralt form teh witcher, 2b from nier automata and haomaru from samurai showdown) and all of teh house leaders would bring interesting styles to teh table, Edelgard would play nothing alike the other axe users, and there are only 2 lance users, which means that dimitri wouldnt have too much competition in order to create an unique moveset (there are already 4 katana users and 2 rapier users in contrast, and a lot of swords). finally .. a wyvern maight be a little less tricky to implement in SCVI than in smash for claude, but he still can pull a combo of bow and sword, or bow and axe.

Would also target everyone that wanted a house leader playabe in smash rather than byleth. and byleth custom parts can still be added to teh game, so you canmake a byleth with ivys moveset.

Still.. is just a dream honestly, even a switch version is unlikely(even if is teh kind of push the game currently needs,) and unreal 4 with pc optimization is easier than witcher 3 anyways). but the impact of FEheroes make me wish that fire emblemcontent outside a nintendo sistem is not a total imposibility (unlike zelda,or mario for example)

IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0687-0844-4885
After Byleth and Rhea in swimsuits are confirmed, Edelgard in a swimsuit needs to be added soon in the next year, until the pandemic is over.
I was found in pixiv and twitter, some drawing concepts, and is made by a male Japanese user called toagarshi:

And I think this is a great idea for the concept. And I like his concept in my opinion, she haves an umbrella, and I think this is useful for battles... So do you think about this concept idea?

Credit to togarashi: https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/76289399

Last edited:

IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0687-0844-4885
It'd be kinda weird to see Edelgard in a swimsuit since she's supposed afraid of swimming in water.
I know, she was never learned how to swim, after her mother, the Queen Patricia was dead. If the Queen Patricia was not dead, she can teach to her daughter how to learn to swim in the water.

Byleth can teach to her how to swim:

I saw a drawing on pixiv, and it's kinda cute, Edelgard haves for the first time her swimming lessons. Credit to Suimitsu (すいみつ): https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/83175788

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nice. I'll probably have it up within a week.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
I've been thinking of updating my Edelgard moveset. Would anyone be interested in seeing it if I were to do so?
Sure thing!

Also, what a coincidence; I did an Edelgard moveset of my own recently!
Intro: Edelgard appears through a purple Warp circle

Stance/Idle 1: Her battle poses from Three Houses (Parts I & II)
Idle 2: Edelgard briefly flips her hair (Student only)
Idle 3: Edelgard briefly raises her axe (Emperor only)

Notable Palette Swaps:
  • Student (default)
  • Emperor (alt.)
  • Early concept art of Dimitri (Student blue)
  • Claude von Riegan (Emperor yellow)
  • F!Byleth (Student black)
  • Archbishop Rhea (Emperor white)
  • Young Edelgard (Student purple)
  • Flame Emperor (Emperor black)
Walk: Edelgard walks slowly with Amyr ready
Dash: Her run animation from Three Houses
Damage: Her damage animation from Three Houses
Jump: Edelgard jumps rather low trying to lift Amyr
Crouch: Edelgard takes a knee and stands up Amyr up

Weapon of Choice: Amyr, an axe personally created for her

Normal Attacks
Jab: Edelgard swings Amyr forward once (7%, OK knockback)
Forward+A: Edelgard swings Amyr diagonally downward (9%, OK knockback)
Down+A: Edelgard swings Amyr straight down (15% with a meteor effect, OK knockback)
Up+A: Edelgard swings Amyr straight up (11%, OK knockback)

Aerial Attacks
Air+A: Edelgard does a 360 swing (9%, OK knockback)
Air Forward+A: Edelgard swings Amyr straight down in front of herself (12% with a meteor effect, OK knockback)
Air Back + A: Edelgard swings Amyr behind herself using only her right hand (9%, OK knockback)
Air Up+A: Edelgard stabs opponents above with Amyr (7%, OK knockback)
Air Down+A: Edelgard swings Amyr downward below herself (16% with a meteor effect, OK medium knockback)

Dash Attack: Her running attack animation from Three Houses (8%, OK knockback)
Edge Attack: Edelgard slowly climbs back up after slamming Amyr down (9%, OK knockback)
Get-Up Attack: Edelgard swings Amyr along the ground (7%, OK knockback)

Smash Attacks
Forward+A: Edelgard swings down Amyr with both hands (26%, medium knockback)
Up+A: Edelgard swings Amyr in a backwards upward arc (18%, medium knockback)
Down+A: Edelgard swings Amyr in a 360 (21% each hit, medium knockback)

Grab Game
Grab: Edelgard opens the main blade of Amyr to catch opponents
Pummel: Edelgard knees the opponent (1%)
Forwards+Throw: Edelgard elbows the opponent (7%, small knockback)
Down+Throw: Edelgard slams the opponent on the ground (22%, medium knockback)
Back+Throw: Edelgard turns around and shakes the opponent out of Amyr’s grip (14%, OK knockback)
Up+Throw: Edelgard throws the opponent upwards (15%, OK knockback)

Special Moves
B : Hades Ω
; Edelgard charges up dark magic by holding down the B button. At full charge or any time before, pressing B has Edelgard summon a pillar of dark magic around herself (23%, medium knockback)
B + Forwards : Raging Storm; Edelgard swings Amyr and moves somewhat forward (10%, OK knockback). Each successful hit allows her to use this move more than once, but only when a hit connects.
B + Up : Flickering Flower; Edelgard jumps up high and slams Amyr on the ground (23%, medium knockback), creating a shockwave that briefly stuns any nearby fighters (12%, OK knockback)
B + Down : Helm Splitter; Edelgard charges Amyr and slams down on the ground, which instantly breaks shields (29%-33%, far knockback)

Final Smash: Black Eagle Strike Force; "Forward, now!" Edelgard blows up an explosive barrel in front of herself (12%); opponents caught in the blast are taken in a cutscene where Edelgard calls the Imperial Guard and the Black Eagles to attack the enemy all at once (54%, devastating knockback)

Gimmick: Crests, pieces of Edelgard’s bloodline which occasionally help her out in battle
  • Crest of Flames: Occasionally heals 30% HP equal to damage dealt (for example, using Edelgard’s down special at full power heals 9.9% damage)
  • Crest of Seiros: Occasionally boosts the power of Edelgard’s specials by 1.4x
    • Using specials is the only way to activate the Crest of Seiros
Only one Crest activates at a time (meaning the Crest of Flames can’t activate at the same time as the Crest of Seiros)

Taunts
1: “I will prevail!” Edelgard twirls Amyr
2a: “Don’t waste my time.” Edelgard flips her hair, as if annoyed by the enemy (Student only)
2b: “I must act now.” Edelgard stands Amyr upright (Emperor only)
1+2: “Know your limits!” Edelgard reaches her hand out briefly

Winposes (Student)
1: “Well, how was that?” Edelgard’s pre-timeskip victory animation
2: Edelgard puts her right hand up to her face and chuckles

Winposes (Emperor)
1: “I must get stronger.” Edelgard’s post-timeskip victory animation
2: “Your defeat was inevitable.” Edelgard lowers Amyr and sticks out her left hand

3: “Come, reach for my hand.” Edelgard opens up her left hand to the camera

Applause: Edelgard formally (but slightly begrudgingly) applauds
Icon: The Fire Emblem series logo
Boxing Ring Title:
  • Adrestian Heir (Student)
  • Future Beyond the Flame (Emperor)
Star K.O.: “Unacceptable…!”
Victory Music: https://youtu.be/Df_i71WW5R8
Kirby Hat: Edelgard’s post-timeskip hair

IkaMusumeYiyaRoxie

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW-0687-0844-4885
Sure thing!

Also, what a coincidence; I did an Edelgard moveset of my own recently!
Intro: Edelgard appears through a purple Warp circle

Stance/Idle 1: Her battle poses from Three Houses (Parts I & II)
Idle 2: Edelgard briefly flips her hair (Student only)
Idle 3: Edelgard briefly raises her axe (Emperor only)

Notable Palette Swaps:
  • Student (default)
  • Emperor (alt.)
  • Early concept art of Dimitri (Student blue)
  • Claude von Riegan (Emperor yellow)
  • F!Byleth (Student black)
  • Archbishop Rhea (Emperor white)
  • Young Edelgard (Student purple)
  • Flame Emperor (Emperor black)
Walk: Edelgard walks slowly with Amyr ready
Dash: Her run animation from Three Houses
Damage: Her damage animation from Three Houses
Jump: Edelgard jumps rather low trying to lift Amyr
Crouch: Edelgard takes a knee and stands up Amyr up

Weapon of Choice: Amyr, an axe personally created for her

Normal Attacks
Jab: Edelgard swings Amyr forward once (7%, OK knockback)
Forward+A: Edelgard swings Amyr diagonally downward (9%, OK knockback)
Down+A: Edelgard swings Amyr straight down (15% with a meteor effect, OK knockback)
Up+A: Edelgard swings Amyr straight up (11%, OK knockback)

Aerial Attacks
Air+A: Edelgard does a 360 swing (9%, OK knockback)
Air Forward+A: Edelgard swings Amyr straight down in front of herself (12% with a meteor effect, OK knockback)
Air Back + A: Edelgard swings Amyr behind herself using only her right hand (9%, OK knockback)
Air Up+A: Edelgard stabs opponents above with Amyr (7%, OK knockback)
Air Down+A: Edelgard swings Amyr downward below herself (16% with a meteor effect, OK medium knockback)

Dash Attack: Her running attack animation from Three Houses (8%, OK knockback)
Edge Attack: Edelgard slowly climbs back up after slamming Amyr down (9%, OK knockback)
Get-Up Attack: Edelgard swings Amyr along the ground (7%, OK knockback)

Smash Attacks
Forward+A: Edelgard swings down Amyr with both hands (26%, medium knockback)
Up+A: Edelgard swings Amyr in a backwards upward arc (18%, medium knockback)
Down+A: Edelgard swings Amyr in a 360 (21% each hit, medium knockback)

Grab Game
Grab: Edelgard opens the main blade of Amyr to catch opponents
Pummel: Edelgard knees the opponent (1%)
Forwards+Throw: Edelgard elbows the opponent (7%, small knockback)
Down+Throw: Edelgard slams the opponent on the ground (22%, medium knockback)
Back+Throw: Edelgard turns around and shakes the opponent out of Amyr’s grip (14%, OK knockback)
Up+Throw: Edelgard throws the opponent upwards (15%, OK knockback)

Special Moves
B : Hades Ω
; Edelgard charges up dark magic by holding down the B button. At full charge or any time before, pressing B has Edelgard summon a pillar of dark magic around herself (23%, medium knockback)
B + Forwards : Raging Storm; Edelgard swings Amyr and moves somewhat forward (10%, OK knockback). Each successful hit allows her to use this move more than once, but only when a hit connects.
B + Up : Flickering Flower; Edelgard jumps up high and slams Amyr on the ground (23%, medium knockback), creating a shockwave that briefly stuns any nearby fighters (12%, OK knockback)
B + Down : Helm Splitter; Edelgard charges Amyr and slams down on the ground, which instantly breaks shields (29%-33%, far knockback)

Final Smash: Black Eagle Strike Force; "Forward, now!" Edelgard blows up an explosive barrel in front of herself (12%); opponents caught in the blast are taken in a cutscene where Edelgard calls the Imperial Guard and the Black Eagles to attack the enemy all at once (54%, devastating knockback)

Gimmick: Crests, pieces of Edelgard’s bloodline which occasionally help her out in battle
  • Crest of Flames: Occasionally heals 30% HP equal to damage dealt (for example, using Edelgard’s down special at full power heals 9.9% damage)
  • Crest of Seiros: Occasionally boosts the power of Edelgard’s specials by 1.4x
    • Using specials is the only way to activate the Crest of Seiros
Only one Crest activates at a time (meaning the Crest of Flames can’t activate at the same time as the Crest of Seiros)

Taunts
1: “I will prevail!” Edelgard twirls Amyr
2a: “Don’t waste my time.” Edelgard flips her hair, as if annoyed by the enemy (Student only)
2b: “I must act now.” Edelgard stands Amyr upright (Emperor only)
1+2: “Know your limits!” Edelgard reaches her hand out briefly

Winposes (Student)
1: “Well, how was that?” Edelgard’s pre-timeskip victory animation
2: Edelgard puts her right hand up to her face and chuckles

Winposes (Emperor)
1: “I must get stronger.” Edelgard’s post-timeskip victory animation
2: “Your defeat was inevitable.” Edelgard lowers Amyr and sticks out her left hand

3: “Come, reach for my hand.” Edelgard opens up her left hand to the camera

Applause: Edelgard formally (but slightly begrudgingly) applauds
Icon: The Fire Emblem series logo
Boxing Ring Title:
  • Adrestian Heir (Student)
  • Future Beyond the Flame (Emperor)
Star K.O.: “Unacceptable…!”
Victory Music: https://youtu.be/Df_i71WW5R8
Kirby Hat: Edelgard’s post-timeskip hair
I like your idea, great job.

chocolatejr9

Smash Hero
I am reviving this thread to inform everyone that CYL5 has begun:

Now I know Edelgard won last year, and thus isn't eligible, but I think you'd all be happy to know a certain Gatekeeper has become eligible...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The odds of Edelgard getting in next time are, well, very slim, to be generous. Mainly because with the sole exceptions of Marth and Chrom (who got in due to popularity with Smash fans and, in Marth's case, also historical value) all Fire Emblem characters come from the most recent game, but hey, who knows? Edelgard is, herself, a very popular character with a lot of fans (seriously, for as controversial as she and Dimitri are, they got more votes in CYL history than any other character not named Gatekeeper...and even then, Gatekeeper likely wouldn't have won if the House Leaders were voteable at the same time). And Three Houses is the best selling game in the series, too, so warranting a second character isn't necessarily an issue.

Regardless of her odds, I'll be supporting our favorite Emperor of Adrestia for whatever and whenever the next Smash game is. Perhaps one day we'll see her Raging Storm her way across Final Destination smacking Mario and Link with Aymr.

But moreover, I wanted to thank this thread for being a nice place to discuss Edelgard in the context of Smash, seeing as how these boards are closing soon. Obviously things have slowed down more than significantly on account of, well, Byleth getting in instead, but looking back to the pre-Byleth times, this thread was a very good place to post. So thanks for that, y'all, even if I never finished the redo of my Edelgard moveset I had planned lmao.

Here's to more good times in the future, and here's to a united Fódlan under the Adrestian banner. :p

Last edited:

Arsh99

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Arsh99
But moreover, I wanted to thank this thread for being a nice place to discuss Edelgard in the context of Smash, seeing as how these boards are closing soon. Obviously things have slowed down more than significantly on account of, well, Byleth getting in instead, but looking back to the pre-Byleth times, this thread was a very good place to post. So thanks for that, y'all, even if I never finished the redo of my Edelgard moveset I had planned lmao.

Here's to more good times in the future, and here's to a united Fódlan under the Adrestian banner. :p
Completely agree. Was a great place to discuss this game and Edelgard. Lol I forget when I first got this icon, but it was before Byleth was announced.

Hope you all continue to enjoy Fire Emblem and the next game in the series. Maybe we'll see Edelgard again one day...

Cheers everyone!

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Completely agree. Was a great place to discuss this game and Edelgard. Lol I forget when I first got this icon, but it was before Byleth was announced.

Hope you all continue to enjoy Fire Emblem and the next game in the series. Maybe we'll see Edelgard again one day...

Cheers everyone!
I think the future is bright in that regard lol. At the very least, I'm certain she'll get more alts in Heroes in the future. :p Let's hope I can keep up my streak of collecting them all.

But yeah, since there's only like a half hour left before the closure, here's to one final farewell to the thread.

Top Bottom