• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC FINALS CATACLYSM 4 results

Status
Not open for further replies.

omegablackmage

Certified Lion Rider
Doubles:

1 - M2k/Azen
2 - Inui/Atomsk
3 - Ally/Holy
4 - Snakeee/Niko
5 - Boss/Slik
5 - D1/Ninjalink
7 - Ether/dmbrandon
7 - Sin/SuperSayianRenan
9 - Pyronic Star/Deez
9 - Solid Jake/OBM
9 - DarkPch/Blackwaltz
9 - Doom/Rhyme
13 - Fizzi/Zaf
14 - Icy/Vulcan
15 - 4eva + kippy
15 - Nana + Belz
15 - dothack + kevin

Singles:

1 - M2K (MK)
2 - Azen (Peach/Pit/Fox/DDD/Luigi) mostly peach though from what i saw
3 - Ally (snake)
4 - Boss (luigi/mario)
5 - Inui (mk/snake)
5 - Atomsk (ddd)
7 - OBM (gw)
7 - Blackwaltz (olimar)
9 - Ninjalink (diddy/pit/rob)
9 - Snakeee (zss)
9 - Holy (rob)
9 - D1 (falco/snake/ddd?)
13 - dmbrandon (SUPERKNIGHT!!)
13 - Starzonedge (olimar)
13 - Slikvik (gw/peach/wario)
13 - Buuman (ddd)
17 - Pyronic Star (olimar)
17 - Ether (snake) (although he didn't get to play starzonedge, someone entered a result win for starz and they never played, so maybe he woulda placed higher, sorry man)
17 - Fizzi (snake/ddd)
17 - Rhyme (mk)
17 - Niko_K (peach)
17 - Dark Pch (peach)
17 - Supersayianrenan (peach)
17 - PRiDE (yoshi)
25 - Solid Jake (snake, but didn't play)
25 - Sin (lucario mostly, but forfeited so boss could enter)
25 - Noraa (icies?)
25 - Deez (diddy, but i think forfeited some matches)
25 - Silven (?)
25 - Kevin (marth)
25 - Zaf (mk?)
25 - Doom (?)
33 - Icylight
34 - Sion
34 - Mini
34 - C.Awesum
34 - Vulcan
38 - Kippy
38 - Dothack

pretty sure these are the full results, i don't have the final tio file though

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Ally's matches were toooo fun to watch. 3 stocking people all over the place.

M2K dominated like a god like usual.

Azen showed us that he can win with nearly any character (except vs M2K)

Too good!!

EVERYONE COME TO COT4 PLEASE!!!!!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm going to do shoutouts later, and I wasn't even there.

I did, however, spend 10 hours watching the live stream and chatting it up with fellow smashers. This thing was TOO GOOD.

I'll quickly say Ally is too good, way to rep Canada. M2K and Azen are simply amazing, and I loved to finally see you two play Ally. Snakee makes me want to play ZSS, and Boss makes me want to play Luigi and Mario more than ever.

Mrs.BlackWaltzX

Smash Journeyman
Loved every minute of the live stream. Though it did get tiring trying to defend the commentators. Even though they didn't need it, nor care for it. Diem was by far the best commentator ever~. Sorry Waltz, I only got to hear you for a very short time as a commentator. And I didn't even recognize your voice!! It was so different. The only time I figured it out was by your speech pattern. Thank goodness for that.

I'm very proud of how well NJ players placed at this event!!
Ally and Holy, you guys put up one hell of a fight! :3

I'll probably post more later on in the night, or tomorrow afternoon.

GemN

Smash Cadet
Ally's matches were by far the most entertaining.

M2k won... nothing new xD.

Azen used peach most of the time, nice to see that cuz I just started peach as a secondary. Used a lot of other chars VERY WELL.

Boss had an awesome run, luigi ftw. Ally vs Boss was awesome. Great comeback first match.

I didn't get to see niko play =\. xD

Espada

Smash Cadet
NL using Pit and Wolf against BlackWaltz... why *****, why? Lol

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
WOW! Good **** NJ/NY

I wish I didn't have a ******** internet, I would've watched all the streamed matches...ugh!

ChibiLoner

Smash Cadet
I believe the Wii used for streaming was NinjaLink's, which has the hack for no tripping...

Good job to everyone! Go NJ~ The matches I got to catch were pretty outrageous. I'm excited to see some more awesome matches at Blue's next week and COT4.

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
I was in the live streaming watching and all I have to say is GOOD GOD BOSS. That first match against Ally made my night. Azen's sandbagging on Ally was too funny. Dark Peach has me cracking up everytime he was on the mic.

Sharky

Smash Master
Boss did freaking amazing, I gotta say. Other than that, and Ninjalink going out so soon, it went pretty much how I expected it to go. Definitely didn't see Azen using fox coming, though lololol. Good job, everyone! =D

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
good stuffs
insanely exhausted
i havent eaten in 36 hours
and im not hungry
thats really unhealthyyyyy lollllllllll
:laugh: this has happened to me and when it did, it was after running a tournament. spending a night playing smash + running around doing **** at the tournament. good **** man, the tournament sounded amazing.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Good games everyone, it was fun playing with the U.S ;) M2K and Azen made my day. We'll definatly come back for COT4. Shoutouts later

Also, if I remember well, Niko and Snakeee got 4th in doubles, beating Boss and Slikvik.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Also, HolyNightmare placed 7th, beating Blackwaltz in brackets if I recall correctly. Ally you're definitely right about Snakeee and I placing 4th, we won the set. Edgeguarded slikvik to footstool like a mofo, it was to good.

This tournament was WAY too much fun, I had an amazing time doing the commentary and was probably the funniest moment of my smash career to date. Apparently I have a lisp......

Also, for some ridiculous reason Dark.Pch keeps telling everyone he beat me in a set xD. We only played one set of 5, and I won 3-2. Peach ditto's are so pointless and gay.

LOL @ Azen sandbagging Dark.Pch

Also, Boss and I tore apart a fence and hopped another to make our way to taco bell because burger king was closed, **** yeah.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
total viewed hours of the live feed for the day was 2560 hours and 35 minutes
thats kind of insane
700+ viewers at its peak or so
and #2 most viewed channel on ustream.com for the majority of the day

Hopefully we can land sponsors with this
it means we will be advertising on live stream.
but its worth it
good night world, im dieing

Deoxys

Smash Lord
Was the live stream recorded? I'm really bummed I missed it....

If not, what matches can I be sure I'll get to see?

Banks

Smash Hero
guys, I didn't go nor do I even play brawl competitively....but the whole live stream thing was awesome and I gained some sort of fondness for brawl. It reminded me of the MLG days... I loved watching boss, ally, m2k, dm, inui etc play and it was actually dare I say...exciting!

<3 jake, dmbrandon, slikvik, niko and dark.pch for commentating, it was highly enjoyable to watch

and I would go and buy a lot of whatever sponsors smash, cuz thats too good. also,

good **** to blackmage for getting so far and almost beating azen

extra love to diem for shouting me out the most <333

oh, and KDJ would have won this if he went....LOL

Niko_K

Smash Master
Once we got to the taco bell he did xD.

Also Dark.Pch, the way you just got up and left in the middle of your set vs Solid Jake was just unacceptable. You're amazingly lucky you didnt get DQ'd for that display of frustration. Grow up.

BBoyindo

Smash Ace
Man i went to a party and i missed half of the stream. I watched till Ally - Holy vs M2k - Azen in winners finals i think. Too bad i couldn't see singles:(

WOMBO COMBO:p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Also, HolyNightmare placed 7th, beating Blackwaltz in brackets if I recall correctly. Ally you're definitely right about Snakeee and I placing 4th, we won the set. Edgeguarded slikvik to footstool like a mofo, it was to good.

This tournament was WAY too much fun, I had an amazing time doing the commentary and was probably the funniest moment of my smash career to date. Apparently I have a lisp......

Also, for some ridiculous reason Dark.Pch keeps telling everyone he beat me in a set xD. We only played one set of 5, and I won 3-2. Peach ditto's are so pointless and gay.

LOL @ Azen sandbagging Dark.Pch

Also, Boss and I tore apart a fence and hopped another to make our way to taco bell because burger king was closed, **** yeah.
Once we got to the taco bell he did xD.

Also Dark.Pch, the way you just got up and left in the middle of your set vs Solid Jake was just unacceptable. You're amazingly lucky you didnt get DQ'd for that display of frustration. Grow up.
Dude, why are you now being stupid? And now your lil sandbag comment with Azen. i'm so sorry if you think someone like me can't go even with a man like Azens Peach. **** happens wether you like it or not. and all three matches were close. So don't bring me that BS.

You are seriously making me go back to how I thought about you a week ago. You see what happens when I try to be nice? You seriously can't be trusted at all can you?

And again, we played 2 sets. I won the first, and you won the second. I swear on my Father thats how it went. I kept count on every match that went by. I have no need to lie. Then you wanna make this excuse for not wanting to play me. You are not patient and are aggressive, thats why you are complaining about Peach dittos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom