• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ECRC #4: Gameunicon: S.N.E.S. Registration at door available - August 21-23 - MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
Remember if you are even interested, please take a quick second and register for the convention, the more people that do, the better loans / venue we can get to make this bigger, and better!

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap! My post didn't even make it til page 4!!!!

This will be epic.

Please, please preregister and answer the email that comes on Friday to confirm!

It's more of an interest list but if I say to the bank that we have hundreds of people preregistered we can get way more money and better deals from the hotel!

Actual Online registration and prepay for tournaments will be up a couple of months.

Thank you for making this possible everyone!

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Thanks for the heads up on this Jake >_>;

A PM would have worked nicely you know.

And no its not trademark, just held by the store thats all

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Someone who worked at GU told me this would be epic. I didn't really let it register until I saw this lol.

I should be there with at least 3 other people!

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Please everyone PreRegister... I'm gonna say this a lot... it's really, really important!

It's more of an interest list than anything but it's real important.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
I'll do that tomorrow when I don't feel so lazy. So wait, this isn't going to be the same venue where Mass Madnesses are held

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im winning rock band and guitar hero.

Most of all I can consistently get to level 10 in battletoads without losing a single block of life. **** smash I'm making money elsewhere!

GameUnderground

Smash Journeyman
Im winning rock band and guitar hero.

Most of all I can consistently get to level 10 in battletoads without losing a single block of life. **** smash I'm making money elsewhere!
This has been discussed at Game Universe and we have decided that you are a liar!!! :)

The main reason we are having this speed run is to see if anyone can even beat the game at all. It's gonna be $1 per try and whomever makes it the Furthest in least amount of time wins 80% of the entrance fess in cash!

th0rn

Smash Lord
please have a GEARS OF WAR 2 tourney

I can get 5 halo teams to go, and like 10 gears teams to go =D

Niko_K

Smash Master
This has been discussed at Game Universe and we have decided that you are a liar!!! :)

The main reason we are having this speed run is to see if anyone can even beat the game at all. It's gonna be $1 per try and whomever makes it the Furthest in least amount of time wins 80% of the entrance fess in cash!
Mega warps in lvl 1, 3, and 6 are sex yknow!

Sanu

Smash Champion
Most likely coming to this with a car full of Canadians. Depends on my exam schedule, lolol.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
FASJFKLDGJLjsa:LKSJGKLASHGLAKJSHFLKJASG

anyone want to practice 3s before this? i ahvent played in years but i want to take that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom