• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Echo Characters"

Jedisupersonic

Eight Leaves One Kame Style
NNID
Jedisupersonic
3DS FC
4871-3983-7566
I think something people should consider is that Echoes may be the only method they could potentially get characters, that is if we get a good number of them.

Yes every character is unique and special but if they have any sort of shared properties it gives them a chance, they may not be fully realized but at least they'd be in Smash right? I don't see Sakurai considering certain characters by any other method than an Echo.

Maybe I'm just being weird though.

D

Deleted member

I spent a few minutes looking at the roster and based on precedence for echo fighters (same build/moveset, same series, but also a different character and not a different form of a character, like Dry Bowser or Yarn Yoshi) and excluding 3rd parties for the time being since it's possible Sakurai may not include any for them, this is what I see as likely. I am also considering popularity and importance of these characters, and what I think Nintendo/Sakurai would consider, NOT what is merely possible. For example, Daisy is always relevant, Lucina was popular in her game and still continues to be popular, and Dark Pit appeared relatively recently in his own game. So I doubt we'll see echo fighters of obscure or non relevant characters.

Funky Kong (Donkey Kong) - Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze and other games have shown us how they play very similarly, and his recent appearance may carry some weight. Also, there are only two Donkey Kong reps at the moment and while I feel Dixie Kong is more deserving of inclusion in Smash, Funky Kong might be easier to add as an echo. I feel this is probably least likely on my list though.
Hilda (Zelda) - with Zelda now referencing her ALBW appearance, it would seem no better time than any to add in her counterpart, Hilda. Hilda would seem to fall perfectly in line with what an echo fighter apparently is, and could be an interesting new Zelda rep. She would of course have to ditch her staff, but otherwise I think there's no issue with the moveset.
Dixie Kong (Diddy Kong) - initially I was against this BUT if they can actually incorporate her hair mechanic then she could otherwise probably work as an echo. The peanut popgun can easily be replaced with her gumball popgun, but maybe her side B or up B can be her own version of spinning Kong using her hair. It would also be nice if she used her hair to attack for at least a couple moves like down tilt so it really just depends if they are willing to make a few more changes than usual for an echo fighter. The other thing that persuaded me was considering how Sakurai was apparently planning to add in Dixie and Diddy as a tag-team character, so I imagine he envisioned them to play pretty similarly.
Jeanne (Bayonetta) - I know I said no 3rd parties so I'm cheating because Bayonetta is also exclusive to Nintendo platforms these days. Jeanne's color scheme appeared as a costume previously, so like Daisy, it would be neat to actually play as Jeanne, including white hair for the Wicked Weave attacks (for those who don't know, Jeanne does fight just like Bayonetta). The Bayonetta series in general is still relevant too, as we're getting the third installment exclusively on Switch.

Now, if Sakurai does add in echo fighters for 3rd parties, most of the ones in Smash already have very obvious choices and you all know what they are. So we'll see if that happens but I'd be surprised if it did tbh.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
I'm guessing we're not gonna have too many echoes, lest it bloat the cast, but if I had to guess:

Chrom - Ike echo. Makes sense. He got robbed last time. He got a Mii costume. And we haven't seen Robin's final smash
Dark Samus - Metroid Prime 4 hype. Samus's dark samus alt is gone, plus the AT is MIA
Celica - Robin echo. I know, another fire emblem character. But honestly why not? (Also I love FE, so I'm always down for more tbh)
Shadow - Sonic echo. AT is MIA, plus he's very popular. I'm not a fan, but it would make people happy. Plus if any 3rd party gets a 2nd rep it'll be Sonic
Ms. Pac-Man - Pac-Man echo. Maybe? I dunno, it's a bit of a stretch, but they could make her different. Also, if any 3rd party besides Sonic...
Impa - Sheik echo. That new Sheikah final smash just screams SS Impa
Funky Kong - Donkey Kong echo. For the memes

MattX20

Smash Hero
...OH MY GOD. I can't believe I didn't think of this possibility as an echo fighter until now. Boshi as a Yoshi echo fighter

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
And an important thing to consider is that with all the veterans returned and up to snuff now, in the next Smash game (if any) they can give echo fighters the Luigification treatment.

For example, Daisy swapping the frying pan in side smash for a baseball bat.

D

Deleted member

...OH MY GOD. I can't believe I didn't think of this possibility as an echo fighter until now. Boshi as a Yoshi echo fighter
I thought of it too, buuuuut it's pretty unlikely. Also, is Boshi owned by Square Enix like Geno?

CrimsonFireWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrimsonFireWolf
3DS FC
0490-5298-4357
Switch FC
5802 6387 3309
I actually got I actually got an idea about a couple of Echo characters they might do one of which is the most obvious is actually when you think about it is Captain Falcon

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And an important thing to consider is that with all the veterans returned and up to snuff now, in the next Smash game (if any) they can give echo fighters the Luigification treatment.

For example, Daisy swapping the frying pan in side smash for a baseball bat.
Daisy has never seen Tangled, confirmed

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
:ultmarth: - Chrom ϵ
:ultdiddy: - Dixie ϵ
:ultsheik: - Impa ϵ
:ultvillager: - Isabelle ϵ

I think characters like Ms. Pac-Man, Ninten could be similar to an Alph costume swap.
Ms. Pac-Man is essentially a gender swap just as Wii Fit, Robin, and Villager have.

Characters that are too similar could get the Alph treatment but characters not similar enough wouldn't really be a good choice for echo as it wouldn't be an accurate representation of the character.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
Characters that are too similar could get the Alph treatment but characters not similar enough wouldn't really be a good choice for echo as it wouldn't be an accurate representation of the character.
I wouldn't be surprised if Alph was upgraded to Echo though.

I think that, no matter how similar they are, as long as the character is a different person, you can justify them being an Echo.

Last edited:

ErenJager

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be surprised if Alph was upgraded to Echo though.

I think that, no matter how similar they are, as long as the character is a different person, you can justify them being an Echo.
I'd love to see Alph as an Echo.
I just consider it deconfirmed as we saw Alph during the Olimar trailer.
I know the game isn't technically finished yet.
But idk it seems to be an indicator that he's more then likely just a skin like the koopa kids again.

Yeah they could become echo's but I just don't see it being very likely for characters that are essentially a gender swap such as Ms. Pac-Man.
I just don't see the motivation the dev team would have to make a lighter or heavier version of Pac-Man when they could just make it a Swap similar to Alph or the Koopa Kids and be an accurate portrayal of the character.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Alph still being an alt is so weird to me. I mean the Koopalings make sense since it's essentially the clown car that's fighting (minus some moves), but Alph deserves his own spot, and it would be such an easy echo to make. Just give him rock pikmin.

Then again maybe since the Pikmin are mainly fighting that's why Alph is only a skin.

Although I think Ms. Pacman would probably be her own character just because they seem to be embracing clones now, and she is relatively popular.

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Alph still being an alt is so weird to me. I mean the Koopalings make sense since it's essentially the clown car that's fighting (minus some moves), but Alph deserves his own spot, and it would be such an easy echo to make. Just give him rock pikmin.

Then again maybe since the Pikmin are mainly fighting that's why Alph is only a skin.

Although I think Ms. Pacman would probably be her own character just because they seem to be embracing clones now, and she is relatively popular.
I mean one of the biggest differences when it comes to echoes is unique animations like taunts, victory animations etc, there's not a whole lot alph can do differently in that regard anyway so he works perfectly fine as an alt imo.

CaptainAmerica

Smash Master
NNID
TomOfHyrule
I'd actually prefer if most of these ideas were alts, not clones. I feel that a clone should need to have enough popularity to demand a separate slot from the parent, in terms of inflating the roster for All-Star mode and making you play as a given moveset multiple times to unlock things (Do XYZ with all characters unlocks)

I feel that Lucina and Dark Pit are grandfathered in, otherwise they'd still be (and deserve to be) alt costumes. Daisy, however, does have the visibility to separate herself. I would prefer fewer echoes, since they are in essence clones, and I'm not going to love clones just because we changed the name.

I feel that Impa (Sheik) and Isabelle (Villager) also have the clout to do so. Dixie as a Diddy echo would feel a little underused - she needs some moves of her own; and I'd love to see a Tails semi-clone of Sonic. Otherwise, I don't want too many echoes.

The Koopalings are all perfect alt costumes since they're all so similar and it works well. I also agree that Alph's best place is an Olimar alt, since the Pikmin is the most important part of that character/moveset (heck, bring on the other captains as well). Ms. PacMan is an overdue alt costume of Pac, but again I don't think she needs to be separate considering she is literally Pacman with a bow.

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
I mean one of the biggest differences when it comes to echoes is unique animations like taunts, victory animations etc, there's not a whole lot alph can do differently in that regard anyway so he works perfectly fine as an alt imo.
Hmm true didn’t think about that. They could make him different though. But that may depend on his relevance to the future of the series

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, after watching the latest RTC video

King K Rool as a Mii Fighter Echo
Isaac as a Robin Echo
Dixie as a Diddy Echo
Paper Mario as a Mario Echo
Chrom as an Ike Echo
Ashley as a Mii Swordsman Echo
Decidueye as a Bulbasaur Echo
Charizard X as a Charizard Echo
Charizard Y as a Charizard Echo
Sceptile as a Bulbasaur Echo
Ridley should be remade as a Charizard Echo

Last edited:

LunchmanJ

Smash Journeyman
Why Isabelle a Villager clone? Doesn't fit or represent the character at all, but then again, you can't represent Isabelle in any way.

GolisoPower

Smash Master
Lemme put my two cents in here...

:ultlucario: - Zeraora: Zeraora has a decent amount of popularity going for him, and even though he and Lucario are different types, Zeraora could still play similarly to Lucario. The only problem I see here would be the Aura mechanic, but maybe they can rework it to be more reminiscent of Zeraora's signature move Plasma Fists, in the sense that his paws would start crackling with electricity the more damage he's taken.

:ultryu: - Akuma: If Ryu represents fighting games as a whole, then Akuma would represent a long-living tradition: the cheap final boss. Everyone remembers that one super-powerful boss at the end of the arcade ladder in fighting games: King of Fighters' Rugal, Killer Instinct's Gargos, Arcana Heart's Parace L'sia, even Smash Bros' very own Master Core. The cheap fighting game boss has been a long-standing tradition, challenging players and testing them to their utmost limit. So why not add the most popular one as Ryu's Echo?

:ultlink: - Hero's Shade: With the lack of Twilight Princess so far (BotW Link, ALBW Zelda, OoT Ganondorf), a lot of fans of that game were a little let down. So here's a solution: the Hero's Shade, the one who has trained Link in Twilight Princess. As the Hero's Shade is actually the OoT Link zombified (basically), having the Hero's Shade might satisfy the fans of that game.

:ultmegaman: - Mega Man X: With the announcement of the upcoming MMX Legacy Collection, I thought to myself: "Hey, X is just as popular as Classic Mega Man, why not make him an echo fighter?" Now sure, X is already in Mega Man's Final Smash, but X can certainly trade places with Classic Mega should he be selected.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Lemme put my two cents in here...

:ultlucario: - Zeraora: Zeraora has a decent amount of popularity going for him, and even though he and Lucario are different types, Zeraora could still play similarly to Lucario. The only problem I see here would be the Aura mechanic, but maybe they can rework it to be more reminiscent of Zeraora's signature move Plasma Fists, in the sense that his paws would start crackling with electricity the more damage he's taken.

:ultryu: - Akuma: If Ryu represents fighting games as a whole, then Akuma would represent a long-living tradition: the cheap final boss. Everyone remembers that one super-powerful boss at the end of the arcade ladder in fighting games: King of Fighters' Rugal, Killer Instinct's Gargos, Arcana Heart's Parace L'sia, even Smash Bros' very own Master Core. The cheap fighting game boss has been a long-standing tradition, challenging players and testing them to their utmost limit. So why not add the most popular one as Ryu's Echo?

:ultlink: - Hero's Shade: With the lack of Twilight Princess so far (BotW Link, ALBW Zelda, OoT Ganondorf), a lot of fans of that game were a little let down. So here's a solution: the Hero's Shade, the one who has trained Link in Twilight Princess. As the Hero's Shade is actually the OoT Link zombified (basically), having the Hero's Shade might satisfy the fans of that game.

:ultmegaman: - Mega Man X: With the announcement of the upcoming MMX Legacy Collection, I thought to myself: "Hey, X is just as popular as Classic Mega Man, why not make him an echo fighter?" Now sure, X is already in Mega Man's Final Smash, but X can certainly trade places with Classic Mega should he be selected.
Hero's Shade, now that's one way to bring the original adult Link back without steeping on the toes of Sir Link. Nice.

As for the others, Akuma would need to have a secret final Boss variant who wieghs as much as metal Mario, hit harder than giant Diddy and have a unique combo escape thing. Zeraora is oddly similar in body type to Lucario... I wonder if this was planned. X would be neat but I'd prefer him as his own character with his dashing and universal attack charging

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
I disagree there, I think that there's plenty Alph could do differently animation wise. He's much younger and excitable than Olimar, so I think that he could have taunts and victory animations that reflect that along with the Rock Pikmin providing some variation compared to Purple Pikmin.

The way Olimar is animated is much more reserved and slow, which is fitting since Olimar is more of the analytical sort of guy. And I feel that his victory animations were designed with his incredibly neutral closed eyes expression in mind, with animations where he's just standing still surrounded by his Pikmin, or just lying there after being squished by a Purple Pikmin. Personally, I'm not too fond of how Alph is so unexpressive in these animations because I feel like he'd be much more excited about winning. Like, he's just standing surrounded by his Pikmin looking blankly into the distance. That's fine with Olimar since his eyes are usually closed, but not quite so much with Alph, who I'd honestly imagine running around along with his Pikmin.

I'd even argue that he could have more unique taunts and such than Lucina, since none of Lucina's taunts or victory animations would really look too out of place for Marth, other than the one where she puts on her mask of course. I'll grant you that Olimar's taunts are kinda okay on Alph, but Alph's lack of expression kinda kills that for me (Plus that hip wiggle thing that Olimar does seems a little old man-ish imo).

If I'm being honest though, the only reason I dislike Alph's current status as a skin is because I feel like he's more deserving of having his own character slot than Dark Pit. I know that this is petty, but as a fan of Pikmin 3, it honestly does bug me that an actual recolor of the main character of Kid Icarus Uprising apparently deserves to have his own slot more than one of the main characters of Pikmin 3, where Olimar was only a side character. Dark Pit gets to be on the "Everyone is Here!" artwork, and gets his own amiibo, but Alph gets squat. Sorry, that was probably a little off topic, but that's just why I wish they could have given Alph the Echo Fighter treatment.

Last edited:

Lord-Zero

Smash Lord
Though, I suppose Sakurai could make Tharja a Zelda clone instead of Hilda if he wanted her as a pure magic user
Hmm...Tharja being :D Zelda’s Echo Fighter or clone could work pretty well. Aside from Chrom, I’d love to see Eliwood as Cloud’s Echo Fighter/fire clone. He could also work as Roy’ Echo Fighter.

Last edited:

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
I disagree there, I think that there's plenty Alph could do differently animation wise. He's much younger and excitable than Olimar, so I think that he could have taunts and victory animations that reflect that along with the Rock Pikmin providing some variation compared to Purple Pikmin.

The way Olimar is animated is much more reserved and slow, which is fitting since Olimar is more of the analytical sort of guy. And I feel that his victory animations were designed with his incredibly neutral closed eyes expression in mind, with animations where he's just standing still surrounded by his Pikmin, or just lying there after being squished by a Purple Pikmin. Personally, I'm not too fond of how Alph is so unexpressive in these animations because I feel like he'd be much more excited about winning. Like, he's just standing surrounded by his Pikmin looking blankly into the distance. That's fine with Olimar since his eyes are usually closed, but not quite so much with Alph, who I'd honestly imagine running around along with his Pikmin.

I'd even argue that he could have more unique taunts and such than Lucina, since none of Lucina's taunts or victory animations would really look too out of place for Marth, other than the one where she puts on her mask of course. I'll grant you that Olimar's taunts are kinda okay on Alph, but Alph's lack of expression kinda kills that for me (Plus that hip wiggle thing that Olimar does seems a little old man-ish imo).

If I'm being honest though, the only reason I dislike Alph's current status as a skin is because I feel like he's more deserving of having his own character slot than Dark Pit. I know that this is petty, but as a fan of Pikmin 3, it honestly does bug me that an actual recolor of the main character of Kid Icarus Uprising apparently deserves to have his own slot more than one of the main characters of Pikmin 3, where Olimar was only a side character. Dark Pit gets to be on the "Everyone is Here!" artwork, and gets his own amiibo, but Alph gets squat. Sorry, that was probably a little off topic, but that's just why I wish they could have given Alph the Echo Fighter treatment.
I would've liked it if we had a Pikmin 3 character as an echo that utilized rock pikmin instead of white and purple pikmin. Rock Pikmin could deal less damage and knock back as the purple pikmin, but travel further when thrown and deal extra damage to shields in a reference to their ability to break hard objects. All the other combat animations could stay exactly the same, just a different pikmin type.

Last edited:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I think one of the biggest things people are missing with regards to echo fighters are the characters' size and proportions.

:ultpeach::ultdaisy:
:ultpit::ultdarkpit:
:ultmarth::ultlucina:
They are essentially glorified costumes, if you really look at them side by side.

All have similar proportions to eachother...I think this is another major reason why :ultyounglink::ultpichu: are not echo fighters because their bodies are different sizes than there counterparts, resulting in different sized hitboxes and hurtboxes.

Characters like Alph for example could very well work as an echo fighter because his proportions match that of Olimar (hence why he's an alt for Olimar in Smash 4) whereas characters like for example, Megaman X for Megaman wouldn't work so well as an echo fighter because X is taller than Megaman.

This is also why we see so many people bring up Dark Samus and Shadow as potential echo fighters cuz, much like Dark Pit, they are doppelgangers with almost identical builds to their respective counterparts.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey
Another thing about echo fighters is that aside from aesthetic differences, their moves are the same. That's why stuff like Tharja over Zelda won't work because you'd have her using powers from Zelda games as well as summoning a Phantom, also from the Zelda series. You could say change a special or two, but then they're no longer echoes. They're just clones. Like on the level of Dr, Mario. An echo should be able to do pretty much anything the parent character does and have it still make sense.

Last edited:

Impa4Smash

Smash Lord
Hmm...Tharja being :D Zelda’s Echo Fighter or clone could work pretty well. Aside from Chrom, I’d love to see Eliwood as Cloud’s Echo Fighter/fire clone. He could also work as Roy’ Echo Fighter.
I could also see Tharja as a Robin echo. Actually I'm on board. I just started playing Fire Emblem Warriors and forgot how much I loved the Awakening cast.
(Plus Tharja is a Robin clone in Warriors too lol)

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
I would've liked it if we had a Pikmin 3 character as an echo that utilized rock pikmin instead of white and purple pikmin. Rock Pikmin could deal less damage and knock back as the purple pikmin, but travel further when thrown and deal extra damage to shields in a reference to their ability to break hard objects. All the other combat animations could stay exactly the same, just a different pikmin type.
My thoughts exactly. It could be slightly better than Purple and White Pikmin, but have the downside of less variety. When you think about it, it's weird having Alph use Purple and White Pikmin to begin with, since he can only use them in the non-canon challenge modes. Having Rock Pikmin instead of those two wouldn't really be much different than Dark Pit having a different weapon that only launches horizontally instead of vertically.

Last edited:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
My thoughts exactly. It could be slightly better than Purple and White Pikmin, but have the downside of less variety. When you think about it, it's weird having Alph use Purple and White Pikmin to begin with, since he can only use them in the non-canon challenge modes. Having Rock Pikmin instead of those two wouldn't really be much different than Dark Pit having a different weapon that only launches horizontally instead of vertically.
One suggestion I saw of what they could have been done was Olimar getting his old Brawl moveset with 6 Pikmin and Alph keeping the Smash4 variant, possibly replacing the purples with rocks.
But yeah, too little too late for that.

Last edited:

MoonlitIllusion

Smash Champion
Tbh I've always thought having rock and winged pikmin would be better, Rock would be strong and good at shield breaking while winged could home in on targets. Plus winged are the cutest and I'd want them in his actual moveset apart from the recovery.

Good point, it's been a long ass time since I've played Pikmin 3 so I have no recollection of what Alph's actual personality is.

That being said I completely agree with your second point, just on the virtue of being a different character he should've been given his own slot.

ZTurtle

Smash Journeyman
Tbh I've always thought having rock and winged pikmin would be better, Rock would be strong and good at shield breaking while winged could home in on targets. Plus winged are the cutest and I'd want them in his actual moveset apart from the recovery.

Good point, it's been a long *** time since I've played Pikmin 3 so I have no recollection of what Alph's actual personality is.

That being said I completely agree with your second point, just on the virtue of being a different character he should've been given his own slot.
Yeah, I really would have preferred him to use Winged Pikmin as well, but I was just thinking in terms of an Echo Fighter, where he'd sadly have to be pretty identical aside from the small change hainge Rock instead of Purple and White would be. Before I saw that Alph was hit by the costume hammer, I actually thought that it would be cool if perhaps Olimar could get the Pikmin Chain from Brawl back, while Alph could keep the Winged Pikmin Up B, and use them along with Rock Pikmin. Or Olimar just becoming his Brawl self in general like lordvaati said. Sadly it wasn't meant to be...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think one of the biggest things people are missing with regards to echo fighters are the characters' size and proportions.

:ultpeach::ultdaisy:
:ultpit::ultdarkpit:
:ultmarth::ultlucina:
They are essentially glorified costumes, if you really look at them side by side.

All have similar proportions to eachother...I think this is another major reason why :ultyounglink::ultpichu: are not echo fighters because their bodies are different sizes than there counterparts, resulting in different sized hitboxes and hurtboxes.

Characters like Alph for example could very well work as an echo fighter because his proportions match that of Olimar (hence why he's an alt for Olimar in Smash 4) whereas characters like for example, Megaman X for Megaman wouldn't work so well as an echo fighter because X is taller than Megaman.

This is also why we see so many people bring up Dark Samus and Shadow as potential echo fighters cuz, much like Dark Pit, they are doppelgangers with almost identical builds to their respective counterparts.
I should note that while characters end up (nearly) the same size in Smash, there is room for interpretation from canon. That's why Lucina ends up taller than Male Robin and how Daisy gained half a head in height.

P.S. X wouldn't look weird because of height so much as he would copying the sprite animations of a game a console generation behind.

DarthEnderX

Smash Hero
I was just watching the Japanese version of the trailer for the first time and I noticed that in Japan they use an ' instead of an ε next to the number to denote and echo fighter.

Cooler choice honestly, especially over there where ' is pronounced "dash".

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I was just watching the Japanese version of the trailer for the first time and I noticed that in Japan they use an ' instead of an ε next to the number to denote and echo fighter.

Cooler choice honestly, especially over there where ' is pronounced "dash".
Dash seems to be one of those words that Japan really likes along with Buster, Burst and RE:. First few I get but why did RE: take off like it did?

Freduardo

Smash Champion
I'm also noticing that some characters (Pichu, Young Link) *aren't* considered echoes. After how well Roy was Luigified...what did they end up getting?
Pichu hurts himself and was always slightly luigified. His B forward has the misfire option as well I believe.

Young Link will retain the hookshot, link won’t. Young Link will have fire arrows and probably won’t be able to pick up his arrows, Link Will and can load three at once if he does.

Ninten as a Ness echo would be cool.

D

Deleted member

When you think of Echo possibilities for each of the third-parties:
:ultsnake: = Big Boss
:ultsonic: = Shadow
:ultpacman: = Mrs. Pac-Man
:ultryu: = Ken Masters
:ultcloud: = Zack Fair
:ultbayonetta: = Jeanne

And here's :ultmegaman:, whom all of his possibilities are used for his Final Smash.
Then I saw some people who suggested... Roll, as a remaining :ultmegaman: Echo possibility?

Dragonhunter970

Smash Apprentice
NNID
dragonhunter970
3DS FC
3368-2516-8545
:ultrobin: Celica (HP cost rather than durability)
:ultike:: Chrom, Alm, or FE switch lady.
:ultryu:: Ken
:ultsnake:: Venom Snake ( Rocket arm instead of rocket launcher, up B Fulton etc.)
:ultsonic:: Shadow
:ultbowser:: Dry Bowser
:ultmetaknight:: Galacta Knight

GolisoPower

Smash Master
:ultinkling:: Agent 8 (With a male Octoling and enemy Octoling designs as costumes)
As likely as that sounds, I'd say give Agent 8 (or Octoling, whichever you prefer) a unique moveset that uses the Splatoon weapons that are unused by Inkling (Splatling, Dualies, Charger, Brella and Squeezer), as hopeful as that sounds.

Last edited:
Top Bottom