• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eau Claire SUCKS at Smash (ECSS)- Results/Shoutouts - Whitehall, WI, Sep 5th

yoshq

Smash Master

left: moe, right: hunger
loki in the middle lol

Brawl Singles Bracket:
1: Drake (moe) ($189.00):metaknight:
2: 18spikes (fatboy) ($54.00):metaknight:
3: farfecht'd (hunger) ($27.00):snake::marth:
4: magicarp (sago):metaknight:
5: fade:dedede:
5: Near:toonlink:
7: Nappy:snake::diddy:
7: amanze:pit:
9: Breezy:ganondorf:
9: Yoshq:luigi2::dk2:
9: NeoMagic
9: swany
13: $
13: ogbot
13: loki
13: marthos

Melee Results:
1: 18spikes ($24.00)
2: amanze ($12.00)
3: hax ($4.00)
4: bizu
5: hunger
5: SDC
7: moe
7: NeoMagic

Brawl Doubles:
1: fobia's calf muscles look like *****es (farfetch'd, magicarp) ($144.00)
2: yoshimii (moe,neomagic) ($72.00)
3: birfday sex (fatboy, fade) ($24.00)
4: ogbot,amanzi (ogbot,amanzi)
5: disregard females, aquire currency (near hazdog)
5: woooooooooaaaaaahhhhh bosshog bogs (jah, swany)
7: ionic and yoshq
7: Omegas (c307, pain)
9: Disco Stick (Nappy, Breezy)
9: ****in give me one, i dont care (eighteenspikes, fobia)
9: black johnson ($, mizoo)
9: Mad Cows (LokeLoki, Ushi)

Thanks a ton to 18spikes for helping us sort out the discrepancy in pool 4; he took out a piece of paper and did some awesome math equation or something ;)
Vids will be up when they get up.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney WI, I'd love to do it again sometime.

MN has something brewing, I'll let you guys know when things solidify ;)

I bet the results are a good place for shoutouts too XD

Hunger - Thanks for going Wario against me dude, it was a great learning experience. Playing someone at your level was just a euphoric experience overall. Finding out that you're a pretty chill dude made it even better. You're pretty awesome dude, hopefully our paths will cross again in the future :D

Sago - Dude your MK is too smart lol. tbh when you asked me what I could do out of my Grab Release, I didn't know XD I'll definitely have some more things ready for you next time I see you. Nice meeting you Ally... er I mean Sago XD

yoshq - Agh your DK is good lol. I felt like I was catching on here and there, but you'd mix it up right as that was happening. Good stuff dude, hopefully I'll get to play you again sometime :D Also thanks for the great tourney, it was wonderful and everyone was quite accommodating. Great for a first OoS experience :D

WI in general - You guys have a great smash community. I heard MN and WI Melee were pretty tight a while ago. I don't know if it's just me, but I'd love for our Smash communities to get close again. Sound possible dudes? Thank you for being so great and welcoming us into your state for a wonderful tourney, I hope we can do it again sometime :D

Much love dudes :D

yoshq

Smash Master
thanks everyone for helping this go smoothly and on time, too bad we couldn't get in low tiers.

amanzee - you're a really cool guy, and thanks for the encouragement at the end of the matches. nobody's ever said that 2 me, so that was really nice. oh and great pit.

hunger - we still didn't get to play, except from what i saw in your matches i know i would lose anyway.

18spikes - thanks so much for helping us with the pools, if it wasn't for that we probably would have spent another hour on it.

fatboy - you were way better than i thought you were, and still so young... if you stick with it you will have a great smash career.

breezy - amazing ganon, i couldn't do anything against him.

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
18spikes plays brawl too?
He does but, not like hardcore. 18spikes in results brackets was Fatboy. It was listed as 18spikes because of some pool problem.

Great tourney WI, I'd love to do it again sometime.

WI in general - You guys have a great smash community. I heard MN and WI Melee were pretty tight a while ago. I don't know if it's just me, but I'd love for our Smash communities to get close again. Sound possible dudes? Thank you for being so great and welcoming us into your state for a wonderful tourney, I hope we can do it again sometime :D

Much love dudes :D
Of course! The states relationship kinda of died on the move from melee to brawl. We can become good friends though now! Plus we can better as a region together. The more we play with eachother the better we all get! :)

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
Im going to post my shout outs in this thread as well

Fatboy - I think Metaknight/DDD is our best we have to many good team combos I shouldn't play so much meta in teams. I hate you for placing fourth seed then fighting me first round of brackets but, I love you because your the best! Great times at my house and one more thing I got to say to you. Nuxx
Hunger - I lov I mean Hated our matches where we both didnt want to play eachother and both kinda gave up. Take me back to Bandanna city, that place was ballin. My house counters you. I like four wheelers. I blocked your attacks with a pillow in the dark.
Sago - Moosie where are all the women at?
Phobia - He wont check this but, if he does <3
18Spikes - I HAVE TO GO TO WORK!!! grats on melee. You have to show me how to party.
YoshQ - Nice tourny Venue was awesome. Except the fly mindgames hahaha. Host another! I didnt get to play you at all
Kennispam - <3
Loki - You have a mean falcon and you are a true man for maining him! lets play again soon!
Breezy - Your Gannon is 2 good. Nice matches.
Moe - Didn't get to play you in singles. I don't think we should of lost to you guys in losers finals doubles. after we beat you in winners but, congratz on first as well!
Amanze - Very close matches in pools expecially the Zamus vs Marth My heart was beating.
Marthos - Nice zamus! You did very well against me for your first tourny.
Neo - you have a great ness it gave me trouble in teams no matter who I was.
Dietz - We had some awesome friendly matches. A lot of werid things I never saw happend in them as well. I heard you were getting hyped up also. 2 good.
Jah - You are the **** man, norfair was smart because I was going to go IC's. We saved yo ***. Keep an eye on the gas gauge next time always good to see you.
Swany - Didn't get to play you, next time for sure. You will probably improve a lot if you keep practing with Jah. You guys team really well!
Grimace - Keep ****ting on falcos.

To anyone I missed sorry! all in all it was one of the better tournys I have been to. MN you guys are great I loved the circle outside. We have to have another WI/MN tourny again.

napZzz

Smash Hero
wow so heres some shoutouts

yoshq-your luigi is so ****ing good. Keep reppin the man in green
Fade-Dunno if I should've lost to you really but w/e. Its my fault for having a dumb cp character and dumber cp stages
Moe-**** you quit winning
Fatboy-You looked like you were raging pretty hard vs. moe and it messed you up gotta control that temper
Hunger-Cool cool guy, but I'm sad I didn't get to play you in singles
Sago- ^^^^

I dont feel like saying much else other than Wisconsin is a **** hole of a state and that this tourney was fun. Mn/Wi need to combine more often since our states individually have like no players.

Phobia731

Smash Rookie
Next time, my goal is to make it out of the pools... :'( And to maybe have a teammate b4 the tournament actually starts, haha!

NearZzz

Smash Lord
Really fun tourney.

Moe- Stop winning everything you *****.

Neo- Really fun set, I just wish we didn't have to play so early :( Next tourney, PLS crown rematch? ;)

Amanze- Gettin in that ***, full homo.

Hunger- Pools is srs bizness. You and All- err, Sago made this tournament so much fun. Can't wait till next time. (I'll still make you a combo video if you want <3)

Sago- Same as Hunger, really cool guy and fun games, even though I sucked bad second set lol. Super smart,non-generic MK.

Haz- Lulz, get a better controller scrub <3

Breezy- Stop placing above last with ganon, That ain't brawl <3

Anyone else from MN- your not important enough for me to mention you. (Especially Nappy)

YoshQ-Thanks for hosting, fun tourney.

Anyone else i forgot- I love you.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
1: Drake (moe) ($189.00) gj reppin the smrik tag and you should go by your real name.............
2: 18spikes (fatboy) ($54.00) gg on the quickdraw ike ditto
3: farfecht'd (hunger) ($27.00) 2bamaster is the best cd
4: magicarp (sago) OMG party mode activated. i know i got a tattoo for a reason
5: fade sorry for punching yoru cat. your dad had to go to work really bad
5: Near way to be a **** and tie for 3rd seed with neo and swany lol tio **** its pants
7: Nappy i heard your snake recovers low???
7: amanze very good games in melee i thought for sure i was gonna be playing sago in gfs :0
9: Breezy nice ganondorf altho i think i coudl have beaten it if i didnt mess up that one spike :p
9: Yoshq good weej i hate the brawl yodel its broken....
9: NeoMagic see near
9: swany see neo
13: $ i dont know who you are???
13: ogbot you didnt team with me :(
13: loki owning as usual, ps you owe me a hotdog
13: marthos i dont know who you are??
cybergeko lol i sent you the pic. if i go to racine we can party
sdc gg's melee with you was fun but stop getting mad at teams friendlies
bizu ggs maybe ill see you at racine
ulysses brawl **** tier unite, teams friendlies were fun...
fabio sorry we squandered teams but brawl sux
MN in general: you guys are cool come to more WI tournies or host something big :)
i probably forgot someone

also i wanna use this post to talk about a guy i saw on the drive home. i was pumping gas and this guy pulled up to the pump across from me in a really nice corvette and i took immediate note of how well groomed he was and he had a slight touch of gray in his hair indicating years of weathered experience. then he stepped out of his car and he was wearing a tshirt that said "I LIKE CATS I JUST CANT EAT A WHOLE ONE BY MYSELF". i wish that guy was my dad

Lokeloki

Smash Apprentice
Great games everyone, a lot of good players there that I never even got to play a match with, but that happens when you are hosting. Thanks for coming everyone, we'll put on another one sometime I promise.

Eighteenspikes I'd buy you a hotdog anytime, and a snapple.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
1: Drake (moe) ($189.00) gj reppin the smrik tag and you should go by your real name.............
2: 18spikes (fatboy) ($54.00) gg on the quickdraw ike ditto
3: farfecht'd (hunger) ($27.00) 2bamaster is the best cd
4: magicarp (sago) OMG party mode activated. i know i got a tattoo for a reason
5: fade sorry for punching yoru cat. your dad had to go to work really bad
5: Near way to be a **** and tie for 3rd seed with neo and swany lol tio **** its pants
7: Nappy i heard your snake recovers low???
7: amanze very good games in melee i thought for sure i was gonna be playing sago in gfs :0
9: Breezy nice ganondorf altho i think i coudl have beaten it if i didnt mess up that one spike :p
9: Yoshq good weej i hate the brawl yodel its broken....
9: NeoMagic see near
9: swany see neo
13: $ i dont know who you are???
13: ogbot you didnt team with me :(
13: loki owning as usual, ps you owe me a hotdog
13: marthos i dont know who you are??
cybergeko lol i sent you the pic. if i go to racine we can party
sdc gg's melee with you was fun but stop getting mad at teams friendlies
bizu ggs maybe ill see you at racine
ulysses brawl **** tier unite, teams friendlies were fun...
fabio sorry we squandered teams but brawl sux
MN in general: you guys are cool come to more WI tournies or host something big :)
i probably forgot someone

also i wanna use this post to talk about a guy i saw on the drive home. i was pumping gas and this guy pulled up to the pump across from me in a really nice corvette and i took immediate note of how well groomed he was and he had a slight touch of gray in his hair indicating years of weathered experience. then he stepped out of his car and he was wearing a tshirt that said "I LIKE CATS I JUST CANT EAT A WHOLE ONE BY MYSELF". i wish that guy was my dad
Tapion disapproves D:

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Sorry Spikes, you weren't there for registration and I teamed with Amanze :/

Things went well for us though :D

PS: You'll party with me at the MN tourney :D

Top Bottom