• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easy way to get super high KO counts in Endless Smash

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
While fooling around with Wii Fit Trainer the other day, I did a lot of ledge camping with Side B. Then I was messing around with doing it in Endless Smash, and the result is that you can go the ledge, drop down, double jump and then Side B and the ball will KO anyone it hits. Then you can just grab the edge again because of WFT's slight rise when she performs Side B. Note this is neutral Side B. If you're so inclined, you can also be off the stage enough to charge Sun Salutation. I usually do this by ledge jumping, then double jumping and charging it, then air dodging out of the charge and UpBing to the ledge. Although it's risky. You can do the same with Deep Breathing to recover some health. But anyways, I got around 600 KOs like this. You can even use Side B to hit a Smart Bomb!!!

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I didn't really check that sorry. To get around 500 KOs with this method probably takes around 20 minutes, if you have the time. Sorry again!!

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Might have to try it myself. 20 minutes is a long time, but if the minigame score is fed into the RNG that rolls the stats of the items perhaps you can get a sick item this way

Fenor

Smash Rookie
easiest way is to place on a platform with DK and spam uptilt, got almost 400 without needing to use my brain.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I'm hypothesizing spamming Peach Bomber offstage and ramming into opponents would work as well. Just theorycraft though

Nebulax

Smash Cadet
Just use Kirby and camp of the edge whilst swallowing and spitting them out below.

Jdaster64

Smash Ace
NNID
Jdaster64
3DS FC
4141-3026-8303
Switch FC
SW 7540 0069 7907
Standing on the right platform and using Pikachu's utilt for the mooks and down-B for the giant opponents got me just short of 900 kills on a single try. Made getting 50 kills in Rival Smash a breeze, too.

UltimateXsniper

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5198-2617-9626
I used Dr. Mario. I just use his tornado at the top platform. I got 627 so far and I believe I can do 1000 if I feel like it. It doesn't seem to take too long either. I don't keep track at time but getting 600 kills takes less than 10 minutes at least. I have a couple little secrets with Dr. Mario but I don't anyone to steal my thunder. :shades:

jayelldee02

Smash Rookie
I got over 300 by spamming the Up A with a character I don't remember. I don't know the proper term for Up, Down, or Side A but I do know about smash and special attacks. ('O.O')

Astellius

Smash Ace
Robin is unquestionably the best character for this mode. I stopped at exactly 3,000 KO's because, essentially, my Robin could have lasted infinitely and I wanted a good place to stop after doing that for like an hour or two.

My method was basically use up my Nosferatu tome to keep my % low (usually it was in the 30-40% range, just to be safe); I would keep a Thoron stored to immediately dispose of the mini-boss characters that show up every 25 KO's; if I needed time for Nosferatu to recharge (it takes around 40 seconds), I would just d-tilt the little miis from the far ledge (this is good for getting tome recharge time, as it kills the miis slowly, as they are knocked so far that they can't recover, but not too far that they die via the far side). Arcfire is handy to prevent getting trampled by groups. Also, I would occasionally jump around the top of the screen casting Elwind to use up and jettison the tome (I didn't want to take any chances of accidentally not having my recovery!). The extra benefit to that is it tends to scrape up a lot of kills quickly too, without much danger.

Played patiently, Robin can do this forever with little danger of coming even remotely close of getting killed.

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
3DS WR for Robin is 6309 by a japanese player, this player has 2699 with Pikachu too.

I used that strategy for Robin in WiiU, but it turns unworkable because there are 5 enemies at the same time while they are more aggressive and don't allow you to recover.

Last edited:

TomaHawk_Hoax

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrBashguy
Honestly one of the easiest ways to getting a lot of KOs is be :4gaw: , get on the first platform and spam Dtilt. It's also really funny because you're getting kills and never almost never doing damage because the miis and bosses get carried by the windbox to the blastzone

Zimer

Smash Apprentice
I have scores over than 1000 KO's with 15 characters for WiiU which is harder than 3DS. There is a topic named "1000 KO's in Endless Smash". My top 3 are:
- 1841 Wii fit trainer
- 1300 Link
- 1279 Corrin

Top Bottom