• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Eastern Washington Bi-Weeklies! ~Next Tourney~ [11/17/07]

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
...Lol, why? Because he said something completely random like he always does? I guess it could be found a little offensive somehow...but I'm pretty sure Garrick doesn't even know what he's talking about half the time (no offense Garrick), so yeah, probably shouldn't read too much into it.

And why are you trying to take logical implications out of any of Garrick's posts anyways, Otto?

Anyways, Deva...you should post matches. All the time.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*Makes a bad boy beat while typing*

yah,I sometimes purposely get myself drunk.I'm not offended at all because I don't know why.

I get it, Ammon hates me =/

on a side note, Garrick, if you're not talking to me like this in real life next tourney, Ima be let down. >_>

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
*eats an apple while typing*

Don't worry guys I don't mean some of the stuff I say,I like all of you.except when I told you guys about that outcast9000 kid.and I am chewing on an apple right now :)

*continues to chew on apple*

Eggz

Smash Hero
Oh its no problem *rubs eyes* i wasn't actually offended or anything *knee twitches* so yeah, *opens backpack* dont worry about *pulls out vitamin water* it.

Loop

Smash Apprentice
Anybody in Cheney want to smash either Thursday or Friday afternoon? I'm gonna be in the area for about a week, but I'll be busy for most of it. It would be nice to play Smash in some of my free time. I could probably make it to Spokane to Smash Friday afternoon if that would work for anybody as well.

Touk

Smash Journeyman
Anybody in Cheney want to smash either Thursday or Friday afternoon? I'm gonna be in the area for about a week, but I'll be busy for most of it. It would be nice to play Smash in some of my free time. I could probably make it Spokane to Smash Friday afternoon if that would work for anybody as well.

Did you want to team for clucks when you get back??

brdy_

Smash Lord
Yes, Loop... come to my house Thursday or Friday or both. I live in Cheney right next to the EWU campus.

541 227 3840

Deva, you come too k?

Oh PS: I live right across from Showalter Hall in the SigEp fraternity house. I'll check this thread tomorrow.

Deva

Smash Lord
OK, I won't ask any questions. I'm sorry, but I still don't know which matches you wanted uploaded from the tapes. There's roughly fifteen hours worth. I haven't even had time to watch them all. Also, they seem pretty outdated so I think it would be better if you recorded some new matches with the crew instead of Outcast1000's crappy falco.

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
the only reason why I want to keep those matches of outcast1000 is because I pulled off some good combos on him during our friendly set.

Deva

Smash Lord
Alright, I'll get the vids back to you and you can find the tape with the matches you want uploaded. Then just let me know which match it is and give me the tape and I'll do the rest. Sound good?

brdy_

Smash Lord
That's fine if you would like to come by as well, Nick. Loop didn't call me yet today but hopefully he does soon.

@Loop: I work tomorrow from 1-5 and will be home approximately 6:00 pm. Coming over after that would be perfect.

Friday I'm free all day ^_^ (although I have class until 12).

Kamaji

Smash Ace
Sry Brady, turns out I'm going camping, so possibly some other time for me.

I'm still planning on having a smashfest @ my house this summer though if anyone's interested I have tons of room!

brdy_

Smash Lord
Nathan, you should try to make it out here on Friday between noon and whenever Loop plans on leaving ^_^.

Mersh

Smash Apprentice
Hello everyone!

I'm in Spokane, WA, and I'm looking to expand my Smashing experience to something beyond king of the living room.

I had no idea there were so many competitive players near me.

Top Bottom