• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

EASTERN NC FRIENDLIES

Ben Hicks

Smash Rookie
Me and a couple guys have revived our love for Smash with the release of M 3.0.

Anyone in the Eastern NC area that would like to Bro-down hit me up.

More specifically, me and my buddies are located in Rocky Mount, NC.

Last edited:

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
If you're willing to travel to Raleigh, it seems like there's stuff going on out that way pretty often. We had some Melee guys in Rocky Mount, not sure how often they play anymore. I guess that's all just a long way of basically saying 'I dunno'.

Most of the community doesn't seem to check here often, so you might have more luck through Facebook. I'm not sure if there's a dedicated Project M group, but I can at least direct you to the Melee one; they can probably help: https://www.facebook.com/groups/northcarolina.melee/

alright

Smash Rookie
Got a small smash crew started back up in the Wilmington area. Still refreshing our play and having fun. Looking to have some smash parties if anyone in the area still plays

DUB

Smash Lord
Got a small smash crew started back up in the Wilmington area. Still refreshing our play and having fun. Looking to have some smash parties if anyone in the area still plays
let me know if yall are planning on doing something soon. itching to get back into it

eyneill

Smash Rookie
Hit me up if you guys are doing anything in the Wilmington area, I won't be around much over the summer but I'm looking for some smash buddies who are better than me to play friendlies with.

Top Bottom