• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Midlands tournament and social thread

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
Yeah I'll admit to that unlike Callum lol.

Edit: Cal obviously edited his post from 'I KNOW EVERYTHING' to w/e BS he put now.

Brado

Smash Lord
Yeah I'll admit to that unlike Callum lol.

Edit: Cal obviously edited his post from 'I KNOW EVERYTHING' to w/e BS he put now.
Loooool epic ****. I know you didn't claim too Callum, I just thought I'd shut up your elitism over Willz by saying you know **** bout the game.

@ Nishin Thomash

Good **** man, you should come play with us sometime. As long as you know the control scheme, you can beat Callum.

Nishin

Smash Apprentice
@ Thomash Nishin

Good **** man, you should come play with us sometime. As long as you know the control scheme, you can beat Callum.
I should practise moar Melee.
I should practise moar Smash in general if I'm honest.

But moar Melee, especially.
Melee's good.
Melee kicks Brawl's ***.
Brawl's like Vista - looks pretty but doesn't get the job done as well as XP (Melee) did.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
I'm fairly confident Andrew could of beaten Cal on Saturday as well. He actually wasn't that bad lol.

Cal why do you edit every post you make seriously lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
I would say to correct spelling/grammar. But Firefox does that for you...

He must just think like half a second later, ****, that's lame.

/flame on Callum

Of course Andrew would of won, he's Asian.

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
My Firefox says it checks my spelling but it never does look ewgnr,jwkgtn4rk5g correct dat **** son.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Yeah... our school has some sort of file managing program you use to transfer files between a mem stick, you can't even view the contents of the memory stick normally lol.

Brado

Smash Lord
Lool i've not even tried to run it at school yet >.>. I have to use it on my dads laptop, due to the lack of administrative privileges. **** fails

Yayuhz

Smash Apprentice
I swear I was the person that got all the emulators banned at our school lol. At least I completed pokemon fire red in PD after like 20 lessons last year lol.

Jolteon

lol in my primary school at year 6 I had like 5 emulators on every PC I used, they didn't do anything.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I found Quake as well. How am I lieing? Once you told me about emulators I downloaded one at school then I told like everyone else bout them. Me and Brad Morris were playing Pokemanz Crystal in Business on Tuesday was epic yehz.

I am the computer badmanz.

Brado

Smash Lord
Lool no emulators were banned. >.>

They changed the settings or whatever, making it impossible to install Project 64, or basically anything requiring admin rights.

HOWEVER Visual Boy Advance still works perfectly, due to it not needing to be installed. So whenever I get too bored I just play some Street Fighter Turbo Revival or Tekken Advance. **** is cool.

I am the computer badmanz

/schoolcrap.

In other news, I now have an N64, and it was cheap as fucc. For only FIVE POUNDS, I got an N64 Console, a controller, memory expansion pack thing and MORTAL KOMBAT 4.

fucc yeah.

Brado

Smash Lord
Combo's are annoying to remember, no command list during arcade mode >.>

I haven't managed to pull off a fatality yet, but the CPU has done them on me like every other match, CPU's are hard **** on that game.

K.Mac

Smash Lord
I should practise moar Melee.
I should practise moar Smash in general if I'm honest.

But moar Melee, especially.
Melee's good.
Melee kicks Brawl's ***.
Brawl's like Vista - looks pretty but doesn't get the job done as well as XP (Melee) did.
Then wouldn't that make Brawl+ Windows 7? It's got Vista's pretty graphics and XP's rock-solid playability?

;)

OMG WOMBO COMBO!

Brado

Smash Lord
Howd you get it for 5 pounds!!
It was from an Ad in the Leicester Mercury, so I called 'em yesterday and picked it up today :D
They were like in a huge house with 2 cars and stuff, so they obviously weren't desperate for the money, I'm guessing they just sold it instead of throwing it out.

whatever their situation, i got a bad *** deal ;]

The_Rake

Smash Lord
Nahh Brawl+ is like Mac OS Leopard Looks pretty, runs Ok to
but dont do the job XP did
you cant compare brawl+ to any sort of mac. Macs are over priced and not worth it, brawl+ is free and is worth paying standard new wii game price. Ergo your comparison DOES NOT WORK n00b!

Besides, anyone who's ever been hit with a ganoncide knows how pro brawl+ is ;)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Nahh I payed like £300 for my Mac and it's a beast....and I can run windows if i want to run that crap haha :p best of both worlds so cant go wrong? I love all the Melee vs Brawl so far on :)

The Filth

Smash Lord
Macs are alright if you don't know anything about computers m ****ttt

igf you know much about computers and all, schwing, XP is trheb best recent ****, vista lookied nice and all but didnt reallly be as convenient as XP, feeels good man

Nishin

Smash Apprentice
you cant compare brawl+ to any sort of mac. Macs are over priced and not worth it, brawl+ is free and is worth paying standard new wii game price. Ergo your comparison DOES NOT WORK n00b!

Then wouldn't that make Brawl+ Windows 7? It's got Vista's pretty graphics and XP's rock-solid playability?

;)

OMG WOMBO COMBO!
I guess so, Mac.
But the original XP will probably still do the best job.

K.Mac

Smash Lord

Ganon is a frickin' BEAST on Brawl+ it's insane. xD

Nishin said:
I guess so, Mac.
But the original XP will probably still do the best job.
You do have a point. Windows 7 is easier to use than XP, which means less skill is required to become pro at it.

But it's still sexy. ;)

@ Yeniths - what? Your little lunchbox computer that takes four minutes to boot up the desktop and that I CRASHED WHILST CHECKING MY EMAIL?

My PC beasts yours. Or at least, it totally will do when I get it back from the tech store. 6GB RAM and a GTX275 for the win.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
My computer boots in like 20 secs lol?? If that...You've never checked your email on my comp...maybe my crappy PC that runs XP lol :) . I dont use a computer enough to warrant spending all that money on upgrades and stuff, just dont need it lol

Jolteon

;)

OMG WOMBO COMBO!
brawl+ is still a watered down melee despite how much it attempts to not be.

/e wtf George you have a Mac?

Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu </3

Top Bottom