• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Elites Monthly! - April 20th, 2013 - Charlottesville, VA

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Hey, don't close P:M reg, or at least keep a spot open for me.

I had to get my car oil checked, but they're taking so damn long because of other issues. I brought my car to them at 8AM, and they said 45 mins.

I still havnt gotten my car back. -_-

I really want to register for P:M. lol

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Next event is on the 16th of Feburary. Be sure to re-read the original post as I made some important changes!
Keep your eyes peeled for a potential bonus tourney on Feb. 23rd as well!

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Sounds good. Going to look into coming to this one, hopefully I'll be able to confirm before too long! Who can I expect to see there? =D

light-zion

Smash Cadet
Hope Iota's going to this one. If not I'll have to find a different way to get there.

And is anyone willing to pick me up for the smashfest on the 2 It would be greatly appreciated.

xMilkMan

Smash Cadet
I will be going to this with a setup + anyone else from Richmond that decides to show interest. I really like the venue/location since it's so close. I really want these to become popular D:

FrackinKraken

Smash Cadet
I should be there on the 16th. I'm just chilling here at UVA, so it's literally right down the street. Gonna be my first tourney ever, I'm stoked. I can bring a cube+game, but the TV we use is this big *** clunky cathode-ray beast. Dunno if it'd even fit in the trunk of my tiny little car. If anyone needs food recommendations (you GOTTA get those dumplings), place to stay (maybe), etc., hit me up.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Also Khokar your link to the rulesets in the original post (at least for melee) is broken. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.
Thanks, I'll fix that after my next class, cuz I gotta get going right now =p I'm guessing you're a Melee player since you were trying to check the ruleset for Melee? I'm just getting into Melee and really looking for some practice. I live a minute away from the corner, so if you're ever trying to practice, hit me up! My cell is in the original post, just shoot me a text anytime.

Son of Slobodan

Smash Cadet
Thanks, I'll fix that after my next class, cuz I gotta get going right now =p I'm guessing you're a Melee player since you were trying to check the ruleset for Melee? I'm just getting into Melee and really looking for some practice. I live a minute away from the corner, so if you're ever trying to practice, hit me up! My cell is in the original post, just shoot me a text anytime.
yayyyy you're finally getting into the superior game. Looking forward to playing with you Ammad

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
ANOTHER UVa student? Jeez. Ammad, props for weeding everyone out. We have to get everyone added to the UVa Smash group... if you guys aren't on it, message me your name and I'll find you on FB and add you.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
^Awesome! Also, I like your name =D

For all the locals and anyone else interested, I'll be hosting a mini-fest at my place tomorrow starting at 1pm and going til however late people want. If you don't know my address, just shoot me a PM or text or hmu on FB and I'll give you the details. 1pm is just an arbitrary starting time, so just show up whenever and school me in some Melee. If Brawl's more to your taste, I'm always down to Brawl, but I really wanna focus on learning Melee for a bit ^_^

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Am, have you checked out Wak's How To vids?
I have not, but I am now =D Thanks!

For Feb. 16th, does anyone need a ride in the Nova area around Falls Church / can anyone carpool an extra person?
If nobody can get Boss for the tourney and I can find 1-2 more people in the general area that need a ride, I'll drive up and pick people up on the 15th and drop them off on the 16th after the tourney.

Top Bottom