• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Elites Monthly! - April 20th, 2013 - Charlottesville, VA

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
At least. With the current hype I'm expecting 15 for Brawl and Melee each. We've had 10+ for the others and there was far less interest shown before those.

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
Uhhh, don't put me down for Melee just yet, unless one of you guys is willing to spot me. I'm definitely down for friendlies but unfortunately, I'm super low on the money situation. Just Brawl this time for me and maybe P:M if I can.
Bro, I'll pay your entrance fee. Just consider it me paying you in advance for the MM against your Samus...

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
I'll house you guys. Let me know what time you'll reach Richmond and I may be able to pick you up. If not, look into greyhound because I know it comes through Charlottesville.

My cell is on the original post if you need anything.

EDIT: There are also at least 3 people I know riding through or from Richmond that are willing to give rides. Lots of options here ^_^
Tyyyyyyy so much

We're getting the tickets tonight with Matt, we'll let you know the precise details once that happens!

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Yo NOVA kids, you should come.

To anyone in Charlottesville: if you're driving to this, do you think you could pick me up, as I live in the area?
Did you ask Carson for a ride? He's getting me there.

@the above two posts: are YOU guys UVa students? Hmu in Hancock for Brawl/Melee/P:M. 70% chance you'll find Junebug there too on any given evening.

Also since I'm spending most of my life in Charlottesville for the next few years I think I'm no longer technically "Nova" and am now a "CenVa" smash. Is that a thing?

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
Melee looks like it has some players from SoVA, some from Richmond, some from CenVA, and then whoever comes from NoVA. So, 15 people? 20 if optimistic?

And thanks SmashGod, I'll contact Carson.

And Epsilon, as tradition requires, we shall money match.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
Floridian here. I'll be visiting the east coast for business but I'll be able to attend the tournament for Singles.

What I'd like to know is if I show up would anyone have a controller to lend/rent to me?

Floridian here. I'll be visiting the east coast for business but I'll be able to attend the tournament for Singles.

What I'd like to know is if I show up would anyone have a controller to lend/rent to me?
I could supply one. The analog stick cap has been replaced with the Wii classic pad analog stick cap. It's longer, so it would affect performance

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
If that's the only difference I'd love to use it for the time being

Unless someone has a game cube controller with no differences or issues.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
If that's the only difference I'd love to use it for the time being

Unless someone has a game cube controller with no differences or issues.
You can use my primary one for tourney since I won't be entering for the sake of running it smoothly, but I'll be using it for friendlies on downtime

Top Bottom