• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

East Coast Elites Monthly! - April 20th, 2013 - Charlottesville, VA

If there isn't anyone streaming/recording the main stage for Melee, perhaps I could take care of it?

I might come down with a full setup for Melee and another for AE/UMVC3 (PS3 & EVO monitor)

light-zion

Smash Cadet
This is Zion by the way, I just recently remembered my old accounts password.

Anyways, I'm not 100% sure if I'm still able to go to this tournament because I am having issue with money. My grandma just died and she lives in Illinois and my mom spent like every penny she had for a plane ticket and a place to stay for a couple of days back in Illinois just to go to her funeral.

I Know 25$ isn't a lot. I'll know if I'm guaranteed to go on Friday or not. I'm trying my best to get this money xD

Sorry.

hot$

Smash Ace
@neko. Nice I'm gonna see you twice in 2 consecutive weeks. Although you may not Remember me by now. I was at that legion fest long ago. Anyways maybe we can "meet" and play while at this!

:phone:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Hope Melee turnout is good this time around. Will be looking for make it in Feb. if everything works out =D

JU4N

Smash Apprentice
Yo NOVA kids, you should come.

To anyone in Charlottesville: if you're driving to this, do you think you could pick me up, as I live in the area?

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Yo NOVA kids, you should come.

To anyone in Charlottesville: if you're driving to this, do you think you could pick me up, as I live in the area?
CAT bus routes cover the trip if you're willing to sift through the confusingly drawn out routes. I can probably come get you the morning of, otherwise.

light-zion

Smash Cadet
When I saw that post by Xzax my heart stopped and than i thought.. Oh gwad Xzax and Zero coming to bully us all xD. Someone please help them though. It would be toooo hyped if they came.

:phone:

Papapaint

Just your average kind of Luigi.
For Melee from MD/NOVA it looks like at most

Me
Wenbo
Sypher
Hot$
Bubbaking
Redd
Smash God
Then you got me and Neko from SOVA. I might be bringing someone else from RVA.

Also: Does anyone need a ride from anywhere between Wburg and Cville? We can easily snag some richmond people and save gas money all around!

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
could anyone house me and zero if we were to come? we would be megabusing to richmond and idk what to do from there D:
I'll house you guys. Let me know what time you'll reach Richmond and I may be able to pick you up. If not, look into greyhound because I know it comes through Charlottesville.

My cell is on the original post if you need anything.

EDIT: There are also at least 3 people I know riding through or from Richmond that are willing to give rides. Lots of options here ^_^

Top Bottom