• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Easiest way to LJC

seanliu57

Smash Rookie
I can never seem to get consistent LJCs, and I was wondering if there was an easier way to do it. The way I found was the most reliable (though its not even that reliable for me) is tap jump form the ledge and spam jump (Y in my case) and then do an aerial as soon as i see/hear the double jump. How do you all do your LJCs? Are there any cues I can be looking for when i see ness start his ledge jump?

Last edited:

Boiko

:drshrug:
This is a good question for the Q+A thread, by the way. It helps to keep the forum neater. :)

Anyway, just practice up! I generally never hit Y more than once, and I'm sure other Ness players don't either. The timing is a little tricky, but you'll get used to it. By spamming Y, you're not allowing yourself to learn the timing. Practice it with nair, as that's probably the easiest aerial to do it with.

Boiko

:drshrug:
Ledge jump cancel. It's when you use a ledge hop, djc it, and retain invincibility.

Top Bottom