• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Earth Romancer: Smash Meets GG Meets Touhou

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Hey guys, I just released the first trailer for the game I've been working on yesterday.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HLYls_drR24&feature=youtu.be

The conventional term seems to be "Platform Fighter", but I like to think its got all the mechanics and depth of traditional fighters as well.

If anyone's curious whats going on in the teaser I've been posting gameplay quips explaining things on twitter (@EarthRomancer). You can also ask away in this thread and give any feedback.

Russell_SSB

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MrRussellgro
3DS FC
0662-7159-3567
Switch FC
SW-3345-3263-9133
This looks like a very, very, VERY promising game in ONE!
I love the way the gameplay looks. Yet, you added my favorite type of genre of platforming. Brawl type. Hope there will be more characters I might main, but the blue character looks amazing though. Hope this will also come on Xbox One as well as a few other consoles as I read in the description in your trailer. :)

RogerBidon

Smash Cadet
Wow! Such neat graphics and dynamism! I would be interested in having more in depth presentation of the mechanics, but as I understand it, it will come soon. Thank you for presenting the game and good job!

Top Bottom