• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

earphones

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
I use Shure E2 earbuds. They're pretty expensive ($90 Canadian), and they took about a month to get used to wearing... but the sound is terrific, and they've lasted twice as long as any other pair I've ever owned. And every time I think they're about to die on me, they miraculously start working again the next day. A lot of bands use these as in-ear monitors, too.

Holy Ji

Smash Apprentice
logitech's freepulse wireless headphones look cool...
if anyone has them, do you think they are any drawbacks such as battery life?

oh and venom dream, do you mean Shure se210 earbuds?

Kada

Smash Journeyman
You could just buy another pair of iPhones. I mean, I killed mine a while back, and got a different pair of earbuds. The sound quality just doesn't compare, so I bought another pair of iPhones. I find them to be the best.

Don't mind me though, I'm not really much of a headphone enthusiast.

Edit: Woah, the above post changed since I posted this.

Venom Dream

Smash Champion
oh and venom dream, do you mean Shure se210 earbuds?
No, I mean Shure E2s. But, unfortunately, it looks like they may have stopped making those in favour of the ones you mentioned.

Really, the best sound is those huge headphones. You know which ones I'm talking about. Basically any brand, too. Unfortunately, they're just not very practicle.

Holy Ji

Smash Apprentice
what are iPhones? I know it's apple's new phone, but they're earbuds, too?
yea big headphones always sound better, but i can't fit those in a pocket

Kada

Smash Journeyman
Erm, yeah. I probably worded that wrong. iPhones, are those what they call the iPod earbuds? I know that apple realeased a phone recently, but I meant the headphones that come with the new iPod nanos. <_<

Top Bottom