• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

e_Lounge presents: The Game Table, Mineola NY | March 13th (Saturday)

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
I'll be able to bring a set-up for this. Can't remember the last time I went to a tournament but should be fun.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Umm.. Just wondering but how do you know my name? Unless you are referring to somebody else nevermind.

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
again, if anyone is looking to play on LI before this, PM me on the boards or aim

Alukard

Smash Hero
i wish i can confirm myself ... but i might be busy this weekend(70% sure) =\

Eaode

Smash Champion
Holy Shiet, just decided to go on SWF and found a local MELEE ONLY tourney. *Prepares to get ***** (even more than usual)*

I have not played smash in AGES but I really REALLY want to attend this. Will try to get my homies to go and drive me (they haven't played in ages either)

if not, anyone mind driving me to this (and back)? I live like ~25 min from GT.

Also if I go I will try my hardest to bring a full setup.

otg

Smash Master
I don't think I can go now, my band has a gig on the 19th and the 13th will be the last day we can rehearse before that. Sorry Eli. If you play smash64 on Kalliera you should get at me. Hit me up with a PM.

ELI-mination

Smash Champion
I don't think I can go now, my band has a gig on the 19th and the 13th will be the last day we can rehearse before that. Sorry Eli. If you play smash64 on Kalliera you should get at me. Hit me up with a PM.
Daaaaamn yo....

Next time. :/

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
I'm so glad I actually introduced Game Table to everybody, otherwise I don't think they'd be having melee and brawl tourneys haha

Eaode

Smash Champion
Does hofstra still play? they should come and finally do the crew battle now that this is Melee only and we'lll finally have enough time

In fact, draft crews would be a **** idea anyway.

GET IT DONEEE

also, def coming and bringing a full setup

Vanill4

Smash Cadet
Does hofstra still play? they should come and finally do the crew battle now that this is Melee only and we'lll finally have enough time

GET IT DONEEE

Stony Brook should be sending enough people to do an intra-SBU draft crew battle. :p

I hope.

10 SBU players going is optimistic, but definitely possible.

I can't go personally, but I'll try to help everyone get organized and make sure they go and beast.

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice

GET IT DONEEE

Crew battles anyone? haha

Eaode

Smash Champion
*talks about crew battles*

4srs it needs to happen

what are we gonna do with all the extra time?

I'll answer my own question: DRAFT CREWS!!

Mr Kain

Smash Apprentice
Yo guys what are the team names gonna be cause if we're doin crew battles the teams need legit names to go by. I for one would agree with the name money fish. I mean, it's not like it's a bad name or anything. Anyway this **** is gonna happen man like no doubt.

Top Bottom