• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Day 3: Capcom / Limited Run Games

e3_2.jpg

Day 3 of E3 featured a couple of showcases, including the Indie Showcase and the Freedom Games panel, but the two biggest highlights of the day were Limited Run Games and Capcom. We have recaps for each below, and both Capcom and Limited Run Games shows are still available as video on-demand.

* = Coming to Switch

Capcom:
  • Resident Evil Village DLC [UPDATE] (TBA)
  • Resident Evil Re: Verse (July 2021)
  • Monster Hunter Stories 2: Rings of Ruin (Free Trial June 25th, release on July 9th 2021) *
  • Monster Hunter Rise Roadmap [UPDATE] (Updates from June and July shown) *
  • Great Ace Attorney Chronicles (July 27th, 2021) *
All games from Limited Run Games showcase will get a physical copy. Some of these will also get a limited edition copy, along with the aforementioned physical copy.

Limited Run Games :
  • Axiom Verge 2 *
  • Bloodrayne Betrayal: Fresh Bites *
  • Castlevania Requiem
  • Castlevania: Rondo of Blood
  • Castlevania Anniversary Collection *
  • Double Dragon Kunio Kun Brawler Bundle *
  • Dusk *
  • Ghoul Patrol *
  • Going Under *
  • Haven *
  • Huntdown *
  • One Step from Eden *
  • Plumbers Don't Wear Ties *
  • Republique *
  • Retromania Wrestling *
  • River City Girls
  • River City Girls 2 *
  • River City Girls Zero *
  • RWBY: Grim Eclipse *
  • Shantae 1-5
  • Skatebird *
  • Strife *
  • Superhot *
  • The Takeover *
  • Zombies At My Neighbors *
Only one more day remains, with two big presentations left. Both Namco Bandai, and of course, Nintendo, will be presented tomorrow. We will be able to cover all of it.

Author's Note: Today was a more low-key day, which was neat for me. I'm looking forward to Great Ace Attorney chronicles, and it gave me time to catch up on the plethora of games shown over the past few days. What are your thoughts? Let us know below!

Lucas "Thirdkoopa" Guimaraes

Comments

Am definitely on board for all of the new Ark System & Konami releases. I'll have to now decide if I still want to pick up the Castlevania Collection on Switch or on PS4 given Requiem is PS4-only. The releases of River City Girls Zero, Rondo of Blood, and the infamous Plumbers Don't Wear Ties are amazing surprises.

IMO thus far LRG has had the best press conference this E3.

Top Bottom