• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Countdown, Will Smash show?- 83 Days to go

Will Smash Switch be revealed at E3? (and what will it be)

• No, they'll save it for next year

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes, but only the logo.

• Yes, and it will be an upgraded port.

• Yes, and it's gonna be a brand new game!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Melee on Virtual Console counts right?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It's that time of year again, the build up to E3. With Nintendo just released some brand new hardware they better go in guns blazing, especially if Microsoft plans to debut their Scorpio.

Countdown Link

Do you think Nintendo is gonna talk Smash at E3 2017? If so what kind of announcement?

Lola Luftnagle

Banned via Warnings
Yes, well...all we can do is keep praying. If they do reveal the theoretical Smash at that time, they may probably divulge when the amiibo for :4cloud:, :4corrin:, and :4bayonetta: shall be released as well. I may have said this a few times before, but I'm more interested in :4bayonetta2:'s amiibo being released.

Last edited:
I don't think an E3 thread is necessary. If by some black magic we are confirmed to get smash news at E3 maybe. Otherwise, speculation of events can stick to the general thread

I'm sure Nintenzone would gladly hold your countdown thread again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom