• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E3 Countdown- Dawn of a New Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
...I'm assuming you mean one or two of these things, not all of these things, else you'd be setting your sights higher than Snoop Dogg.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
...I'm assuming you mean one or two of these things, not all of these things, else you'd be setting your sights higher than Snoop Dogg.
Well, obviously not everything I listed would make it. Even 10% of this would be impossible. But of they do that, Nintendo win E3.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
If Nintendo really wants to kick everybody's *** at this E3, they have to announce :
- New F-ZERO game.
- An another Golden Sun game.
- PACMAN BATTLE ROYALE (it would be dope) !
- New Paper Mario.
- A new Donkey Kong Country.
- A new Rythm Heaven game.
- A new Kid Icarus game, also made by Sakuraï, alongside a sequel to Ice Climbers and Duck Hunt.
- More characters for Mario Tennis Aces/ARMS.
- A new Splatoon 2 DLC.m alongside the next updates.
- Smash.
- Dead projects/IP ressurect, like Project H.A.M.M.E.R, Waverace, Punch-Out, Panel de Pon.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 on Switch, with Persona 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3.
- Mushroom Kingdom Warriors.
- Tomodachi Life Switch (while it wouldn't excite much people, I would this to be real. I found Tomodachi Life really fun sometimes) with more interaction between the characters.
- Mother 3.
- Pikmin 4.
- Super NES title and N64 titles to online services.
- More indie games, like FNAF or One Shot.
- More Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Mario Maker 2, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Sword&Shield.
I also forgot new Custom Robo game, a new Banjo game with Rareware, a new Nintendo Wars game, a REAL Starfox game on Switch and a Warioware game.

If they do that, well, I assume they will make every Nintendo fans happy I guess ?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
It was mentioned as a joke by a Youtuber but thye may be on to somethign with an F-Zero Battle Royale.

Think about it, a large part of the game is knocking other racers off the track and managing the health/boost meter. 99 players on a track and race until one survives.

Gryphon827

Smash Apprentice
at this E3, they have to announce:
- New F-ZERO game.
- New Paper Mario.
- A new Kid Icarus game, also made by Sakuraï, alongside a sequel to Ice Climbers and Duck Hunt.
- Dead projects/IP ressurect, like Project H.A.M.M.E.R, Waverace, Punch-Out, Panel de Pon.
- Tomodachi Life Switch.
- Mother 3.
- Pikmin 4.
- Metroid Prime 4.
...You are expecting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. A solid 90% of the stuff you put down is definitely not happening this year. You really need to lower your expectations.

Manonymous

Smash Journeyman
...You are expecting WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. A solid 90% of the stuff you put down is definitely not happening this year. You really need to lower your expectations.
I didn't say that would be realistic. I just said that if Nintendo does this, they will win this E3.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Sadly not gonna be here for when E3 rolls by as I'll be in San Diego. Try to be though on my phone if I manage to get internet.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So Bethesda is turning up at E3.
Who's betting on someone in the audience audibly booing if they talk Fallout 76?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I'm kinda expecting the next newcomer after Joker is gonna be showcased at E3. I am also still waiting for a new DKC game. :ultdk::ultdiddy:

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
To make some predictions.

I expect a Smash Newcomer reveal, but it will be before E3. This will be in line with the previous Smash titles as newcomers were revealed prior to the show. As for who it’ll be, most likely Minecraft Steve as Dungeons will be shown at Microsoft’s conference.

The two sure fire games are Animal Crossing and Luigi’s Mansion 3, but I also expect Bayonetta 3 and the Link’s Awakening remake to make a splash at the show as well.

As for other titles, I see three

1) Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle 2 - It was already said to be in development and they polls for characters, so I can see it happening. If not shown this year, then it’ll certainly be shown next year.

2) Donkey Kong Country (K Rool’s Return?) - We now know that Retro got handed the Metroid franchise again, but what have they been working on for four years? I suspect that it was DKC, as we got a port of the underselling Tropical Freeze, and K Rool got into Smash. As much as I believe that Sakurai put K Rool in as a fan request, I think he could be advertising to get people hyped for a new DKC with him finally returning.

3) Fire Emblem Warriors 2 - Koie Techmo took two years with every Zelda Warrior entry, so I definitely see FE getting a new entry with titles like Blazing/Binding Blade, the Radiant series, and Sacred Stones being the focus. (They mentioned Roy and Ike as potential sequel characters). I also believe that Marth and Lucina will probably be replayable, along with Lyn and Anna, as the first game had two guest characters and Marth and Lucina are mascots.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
- CTR: Nirto Fueled - we know it'll come out shortly after, but give us some type of clips and info about it since there were some leaks shown about certain characters being unlocked
- Smach DLC showing the next character and will be out after E-3 or something. That will hype up the people's interest
- New Donkey Kong game (hopefully a 64 style because I love it)
- Crash to get another platforming game
- a new Mario RPG
- Pokemon Sword and Shield updates
- Persona 5 R and whatever they're planning (rumors of a remake with having the option to play a female character instead)

Arthur97

Smash Master
3) Fire Emblem Warriors 2 - Koie Techmo took two years with every Zelda Warrior entry, so I definitely see FE getting a new entry with titles like Blazing/Binding Blade, the Radiant series, and Sacred Stones being the focus. (They mentioned Roy and Ike as potential sequel characters). I also believe that Marth and Lucina will probably be replayable, along with Lyn and Anna, as the first game had two guest characters and Marth and Lucina are mascots.
I'm still waiting for an actual HW2 before FEW2 is a thing.

That said, I'm told almost no one ever gets cut from these things so expect the entire cast from the first one back. If they did just bring a few, I wouldn't hold your breath for Lucina as IS had to intervene to get her in when Awakening was a focus.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I'm still waiting for an actual HW2 before FEW2 is a thing.
I get that, but one question. Where do they go from Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition? They have literally used something or someone from almost all titles, and all major titles have most definitely been represented. Other than BOTW, I don’t see anything that a sequel could bring that wouldn’t be just retreading on old territory, which is why I feel like the Hyrule brand will be retired for a while in favor of Fire Emblem

That said, I'm told almost no one ever gets cut from these things so expect the entire cast from the first one back. If they did just bring a few, I wouldn't hold your breath for Lucina as IS had to intervene to get her in when Awakening was a focus.
It kinda sounded like they may want to split things up more, something Hyrule clearly didn’t do leading to only 3 games before the series as dried up, so maybe there will be significant cuts. I can see, and do think it would be cool to have everyone return though. Honestly if there is cuts, than I still think Lucina will be a shoe in to represent the modern era, as, like you said, IS puts her at a high priority and will definitely fight for her placement since she is one of the most popular new characters and a straight up icon at this point. Her and Marth, along with Chrom are the big 3 icons of Fire Emblem, so I doubt they would be left out. It’s like leaving Mewtwo out of a Pokemon spin-off game, whether the development team working on the project likes them or not, they cannot just blatantly leave out the big fan characters/ icons.

Xelrog

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 2367 4933 3404
As long as we're talking about crossovers, can we just get a big crossover platformer already? Nintendo played with the idea with NES Remix, and with Mario Kart now basically becoming Nintendo Kart, doors seem to be opening.

Can you imagine if mystery mushrooms actually have abilities in Mario Maker 2? People would flip their lids over the ability to fire the mega buster in a Mario game.

Arthur97

Smash Master
I get that, but one question. Where do they go from Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition? They have literally used something or someone from almost all titles, and all major titles have most definitely been represented. Other than BOTW, I don’t see anything that a sequel could bring that wouldn’t be just retreading on old territory, which is why I feel like the Hyrule brand will be retired for a while in favor of Fire Emblem

It kinda sounded like they may want to split things up more, something Hyrule clearly didn’t do leading to only 3 games before the series as dried up, so maybe there will be significant cuts. I can see, and do think it would be cool to have everyone return though. Honestly if there is cuts, than I still think Lucina will be a shoe in to represent the modern era, as, like you said, IS puts her at a high priority and will definitely fight for her placement since she is one of the most popular new characters and a straight up icon at this point. Her and Marth, along with Chrom are the big 3 icons of Fire Emblem, so I doubt they would be left out. It’s like leaving Mewtwo out of a Pokemon spin-off game, whether the development team working on the project likes them or not, they cannot just blatantly leave out the big fan characters/ icons.
I would hardly call Zelda dried up. They gave a moveset to a guy who spent most of his game possessing a boat (yet they were so lazy with FEW's movesets). Link alone has probably over half the unique movesets in FEW. Zelda is incredibly rich and there is plenty to do. I just want QoL changes that FEW made to be brought over if they weren't already (I never bought it after the original)

I kind of doubt they'd break their usual traditions just to not include them. I mean, why not put them in if you already have all their data as it probably won't change engines. Plus, I want a Chrom and Ike support or even the Lyn and Lucina one we should have had (Lucina kind of got shafted when it came to DLC supports).

But call me a pessimist, but seeing as I don't think the devs wanted her in it and may have not liked being forced, I think they'd try for Chrom over her if there were cuts.

Captain Shades

Smash Ace
I would hardly call Zelda dried up. They gave a moveset to a guy who spent most of his game possessing a boat (yet they were so lazy with FEW's movesets). Link alone has probably over half the unique movesets in FEW. Zelda is incredibly rich and there is plenty to do. I just want QoL changes that FEW made to be brought over if they weren't already (I never bought it after the original)
I meant games wise. Zelda as a series is dried up at this point because the 3DS took a peek into every title. While characters like Groose may still be missing, there aren’t any titles that are available to go to in order to craft a full sequel. The truth is, the 3DS went to every major Zelda world, so why craft a sequel that goes back to Twilight or Skyloft when the appeal is playing big parts of the franchise history. I guess I’m saying, why retread for a few missed characters and BOTW.

To put it in perspective, HW already went through...
Ocarina of Time
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Majora’s Mask
Wind Waker
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hour Glass
Link’s Awakening
A Link Between Worlds

The problem is, where do you go after you already did all these games as you can’t create a sequel with only old content and BOTW added.

But call me a pessimist, but seeing as I don't think the devs wanted her in it and may have not liked being forced, I think they'd try for Chrom over her if there were cuts.
Why didn’t they include Lucina from the beginning? It’s honestly a really baffling decision to exclude the most popular female lead in the series. Again, that’s like excluding Mewtwo in Pokken, it really makes no sense and honestly IS was completely justified in putting her in. They may not like it, but this is IS’s franchise, so I’d expect the main three I mentioned to return as those are the characters IS uses the most to promote the series

Arthur97

Smash Master
I meant games wise. Zelda as a series is dried up at this point because the 3DS took a peek into every title. While characters like Groose may still be missing, there aren’t any titles that are available to go to in order to craft a full sequel. The truth is, the 3DS went to every major Zelda world, so why craft a sequel that goes back to Twilight or Skyloft when the appeal is playing big parts of the franchise history. I guess I’m saying, why retread for a few missed characters and BOTW.

To put it in perspective, HW already went through...
Ocarina of Time
Twilight Princess
Skyward Sword
Majora’s Mask
Wind Waker
Spirit Tracks
Phantom Hour Glass
Link’s Awakening
A Link Between Worlds

The problem is, where do you go after you already did all these games as you can’t create a sequel with only old content and BOTW added.

Why didn’t they include Lucina from the beginning? It’s honestly a really baffling decision to exclude the most popular female lead in the series. Again, that’s like excluding Mewtwo in Pokken, it really makes no sense and honestly IS was completely justified in putting her in. They may not like it, but this is IS’s franchise, so I’d expect the main three I mentioned to return as those are the characters IS uses the most to promote the series
You could still go to other areas from those games. The lost woods I don't think was ever touched for one. Add more characters like Nabooru, Rivali, etc. Bring in more bosses from the series. There is still plenty to do. Though, perhaps more than anything, actually make it a sequel and give us a new plot, not an add on (I actually liked HW's plot just fine).

Arguable on most popular since IS doesn't know how to run a decent poll it seems, but I think there were two arguments. One that she didn't bring anything new to the table which if they applied just a modicum of the creativity they used for HW and, you know, looked at the source material a little shouldn't have been an issue. As it is, she got cloned and apparently became the model for the other clones (still better than Smash though). And the other much more bizarre reasoning of if they included her they apparently felt that meant they would need to use the second gen outside of her which they ended up doing with Owain. Why they thought they had to do that, I have no idea. Then again, I think at least one of these guys went on about Linde's feet or something. Please tell me HW had different lead devs. And in the end, she hardly appeared in History Mode and didn't get any DLC supports despite that one with Oboro was very obviously ripe for a humorous one (but Lyn did get at least one in addition to an already high amount in the base game despite not even being from a focus game).

Moving on from that, if I were them, I don't think I'd want to do another. The FE fanbase is very volatile and hard to please. Something you probably don't want to deal with as a dev.

Justin Allen Goldschmidt

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty excited; there's a lot to be announced atm.

As this is a Smash forum, I'll speculate on Smash first. I do think it's pretty likely that they'll announce the second DLC character. I have no idea as to who it is, all we know about them is the "brave" codename. Along with this, I do think it's pretty likely that Joker will be released during E3.

Pokemon SS is probably gonna get some followup too. We'll probably get introduced to some new pokemon along with the middle evos of the starters.

I'm also hoping Luigi's Mansion 3 gets released, since Dark Moon is one of my favorite video games of all time. However, the only thing we have so far is an announcement of its existence, so the most we'll get is probably just a little more information on the game.

We'll probably get some more information on Animal Crossing 7 as well. I've never played any of the AC games, so I'm indifferent on the topic, but I know there are a lot of AC fans anxiously waiting to see if it's an actual game or another pocket camp.
Didn't they literally announce that he's coming in April?

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Well the current Hyrule Warriors outing has all the Nintendo developed titles represented but is lacking the Flagship/Capcom games (Oracle ages, Oracle Seasons, Minish Cap and Four Sword Adventure (not sure who developed that)) and additional characters from Breath of the Wild. And Groose.

The Four Sword would be a sweet Weapon for Toon Link.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
While Sony is a no-show, they're doing thier own Not-Direct tomorrow.

Let's hope it doesn't end up like the other times they tried to directly copy Nintendo.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
To make some predictions.

I expect a Smash Newcomer reveal, but it will be before E3. This will be in line with the previous Smash titles as newcomers were revealed prior to the show. As for who it’ll be, most likely Minecraft Steve as Dungeons will be shown at Microsoft’s conference.

The two sure fire games are Animal Crossing and Luigi’s Mansion 3, but I also expect Bayonetta 3 and the Link’s Awakening remake to make a splash at the show as well.

As for other titles, I see three

1) Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle 2 - It was already said to be in development and they polls for characters, so I can see it happening. If not shown this year, then it’ll certainly be shown next year.

2) Donkey Kong Country (K Rool’s Return?) - We now know that Retro got handed the Metroid franchise again, but what have they been working on for four years? I suspect that it was DKC, as we got a port of the underselling Tropical Freeze, and K Rool got into Smash. As much as I believe that Sakurai put K Rool in as a fan request, I think he could be advertising to get people hyped for a new DKC with him finally returning.

Honestly I just hope that if FEW2 is announced that one of the focus games is Mystery of the Emblem (since FEW had a focus on Shadow Dragon specifically). The Archanea cast got shafted hard in the original's base roster despite being a focus game, with only having three characters while Fates had nine (seriously, the fact that Minerva of all characters had to sit out until DLC was so dumb). Add in some of the important missing characters from Archanea and we'd be golden. Jagen, Merric, Ogma, Sirius, Cain, the Whitewings, Katarina for New Mystery...there's a lot that can be done there.

That and they'll likely bring back all of the original cast since IIRC Warriors games don't tend to cut characters.

Arthur97

Smash Master
Honestly I just hope that if FEW2 is announced that one of the focus games is Mystery of the Emblem (since FEW had a focus on Shadow Dragon specifically). The Archanea cast got shafted hard in the original's base roster despite being a focus game, with only having three characters while Fates had nine (seriously, the fact that Minerva of all characters had to sit out until DLC was so dumb). Add in some of the important missing characters from Archanea and we'd be golden. Jagen, Merric, Ogma, Sirius, Cain, the Whitewings, Katarina for New Mystery...there's a lot that can be done there.

That and they'll likely bring back all of the original cast since IIRC Warriors games don't tend to cut characters.
Well, let's face it, you could make a whole game out of just about any one entry (Awakening Warriors when?).

TheDuke54

Smash Journeyman
I know a lot of companies aren't going to E3 this year. Or maybe it's just a few that aren't. Technology is changing of course, but it's kind of nice to keep with tradition. I don't know, it just feels like with the advance in tech, society as a whole has become a bit more reclusive. So like-minded developers and individuals coming together in one setting is always a nice breath of fresh air.

So Bethesda is turning up at E3.
Who's betting on someone in the audience audibly booing if they talk Fallout 76?
I doubt they're going to bring up Fallout 76 at all this E3. I just don't know what they will show or say that will help them remove that bad rep on their company. They have always had questionable buggy games that still worked enough to be enjoyable, but they really dropped the ball with going online. They ignored everyone's advice about doing that and half-butt it like they normally do and it really backfired for them.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I look forward to FEW2 being (most of) the old roster, Three Houses out the butt, more unnecessary original characters, and Ike.

Arthur97

Smash Master
I don't think OCs are necessarily bad so long as they don't steal the show. It allows you to make protagonists without saying, yep, this lord is the main protagonist.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't think OCs are necessarily bad so long as they don't steal the show. It allows you to make protagonists without saying, yep, this lord is the main protagonist.
In a series with a cast as sprawling as FE, the amount of characters you can feasibly include is already going to be limited. I'd rather those spaces go to characters people have a history with and/or an affinity to.

Plus, I really wouldn't have a problem if the main protagonist was one of the most prolific characters in the series like Marth or Chrom. That would still make sense, and it's not like it would inhibit other characters from getting spotlight as well.

Arthur97

Smash Master
In a series with a cast as sprawling as FE, the amount of characters you can feasibly include is already going to be limited. I'd rather those spaces go to characters people have a history with and/or an affinity to.

Plus, I really wouldn't have a problem if the main protagonist was one of the most prolific characters in the series like Marth or Chrom. That would still make sense, and it's not like it would inhibit other characters from getting spotlight as well.
I don't think you realize how at each other's throats the FE fandom is. No, an OC is the best way to keep from picking out one lord to be the protagonist. This is one place where I'd say FEW did it right.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't think you realize how at each other's throats the FE fandom is. No, an OC is the best way to keep from picking out one lord to be the protagonist. This is one place where I'd say FEW did it right.
Frankly you don't even need a main protagonist when the point is the varied cast. You could alternate. Even despite that, the fanbase seems alright with Marth getting the most spotlight in Smash (for a non-newcomer).

But if they're that petulant, that's their problem; the most identifiable character being the main protag wouldn't significantly hinder sales. Warriors games are about being provided a large cast anyway, everyone familiar with the series knows you wouldn't be beholden to one character the whole time. And if you weren't familiar, the marketing also made that clear.

Arthur97

Smash Master
Frankly you don't even need a main protagonist when the point is the varied cast. You could alternate. Even despite that, the fanbase seems alright with Marth getting the most spotlight in Smash (for a non-newcomer).

But if they're that petulant, that's their problem; the most identifiable character being the main protag wouldn't significantly hinder sales. Warriors games are about being provided a large cast anyway, everyone familiar with the series knows you wouldn't be beholden to one character the whole time. And if you weren't familiar, the marketing also made that clear.
Well, you do need some kind of protagonist and shifting every few chapters hinders a sense of continuity. Not to mention villains. Marth does not have a villain on a multi-dimensional scale (Really, only Tellius, Awakening, and Fates probably do).

That's one of the good things about HW, you can just make new designs for the big three and there you go, protagonist and even main villain issues solved.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Well, you do need some kind of protagonist and shifting every few chapters hinders a sense of continuity. Not to mention villains. Marth does not have a villain on a multi-dimensional scale (Really, only Tellius, Awakening, and Fates probably do).

That's one of the good things about HW, you can just make new designs for the big three and there you go, protagonist and even main villain issues solved.
You shift away from Link in HW at certain points and that game felt as cohesive as bridging Zelda casts could imo. Plus shifting leads is just a function of games with a large casts of important characters. The Injustice games swap between characters in its story all the time, and that narrative was lauded (as far as games go).

Also in non-canon crossovers the protagonist and antagonist don't need to originate from the same game...

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
So Sony, Microsoft and even freaking Apple have had their own directs

And they say Nintendo isn't an industry leader

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Elder Scrolls VI...
the DOTA Card Game
The stuff of legends, a crowd at a game reveal that's not hype.

lf Activision Blizzard dare show their faces, they better have more than a cheap mobile game and prattle about how Diablo is a family game.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Wait, they tried to call a game literally named devil a family game?
That's how braindead that Blizz-con was.

"DO YOU NOT HAVE PHONES?!"

Victory.IsMyDestinySSB4

Smash Journeyman
At E3, these are the things I think we will see.
Prime 4 footage (though basic)
Animal Crossing footage (also basic)
In-depth explanation of Pokemon and its new mechanics
Footage and a bit of talk about Link's awakening
Footage and a bit of talk about Mario Maker 2
In-depth explanation of FE and its new mechanics
The announcement of Mario Odyssey DLC which include one major map from every 3D mario game: 64, Sunshine, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, and 3D World.
The only new games announced will be indie games.

Smash predictions:
The immediate release of a FE3H character in SSBU, trailer and all
Stage and Music will be included in the FEH in-depth discussion as an essential setting for the game
The announcement of Crash as DLC at a later date. Similarly to Joker, it will be in name only with no gameplay, just a simple trailer.
Some changes in 4.0.0 (announced, but date released is not clear):
Pokemon trainer Pokemon will be able to selected individually, which includes down specials that are legit attacks.
A mediocre Stage Builder mode, which basically upgrades Brawl's stage builder with MANY more tiles.

Why do I think E3 will be so ambitious? Well, I think we can all expect an April Smash direct due to Joker and 3.0.0. But it would most likely be Smash exclusive. And the previous directs have been... lackluster. Some games have been announced here and there, with little gameplay to be shown. However, there are SO MANY titles that I think any new titles might distract from the ones known at this point.

Buuhan

Is mayonnaise an instrument?
If Nintendo really wants to kick everybody's *** at this E3, they have to announce :
- New F-ZERO game.
- New Paper Mario.
- A new Splatoon 2 DLC.m alongside the next updates.
- Smash.
- Tomodachi Life Switch (while it wouldn't excite much people, I would this to be real. I found Tomodachi Life really fun sometimes) with more interaction between the characters.
- Mother 3.
- Pikmin 4.
- More Luigi's Mansion 3, Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem Three Houses, Mario Maker 2, Bayonetta 3, Metroid Prime 4 and Pokemon Sword&Shield.
You do realize that’s not close to happening rite. That’s way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom