• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official E3 2021 Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
WELCOME!

After a year off thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic it’s finally that time of year again! Use this place to react and discuss all things E3!

Just to note. On the airing of the E3 Nintendo direct the official Social Thread 2.0 and Newcomer Discussion thread will be locked so we can centralize most reactions into this thread.

Otherwise the forum rules still apply just like they always do but a SPECIAL RULE: this thread is meant to be SPOILER FREE. The Moderators do reserve the right to edit your posts to add spoiler tags or even redact some parts of spoiler heavy posts. Continual posting of spoilers and leaks within this Spoiler Free thread CAN result in warnings.

And that’s it! Have fun and of course keep it clean!
77AD5BFC-43A2-44D6-9361-4E4EA2AAC749.png

D

Deleted member

All I want is some news on BOTW2.

Please, at least mention it once, I’ve been dying to hear more since E3 2019 :050:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

In addition to the schedule posted above, here's a version that has the start times of all the presentations converted to multiple timezones, so you can know when the presentations start for you.

Technomage

Smash Champion
What I really want most are a double reveal for the last 2 Smash DLCs.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
There's not really much I'm dying to see this E3. Mario Kart 9 would be nice, but other than that I can't really think of anything I need.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Main things I’m hoping to see is hopefully Perfect Dark at Microsoft’s, AC1 Remake, Splinter Cell, or Rayman at Ubisoft’s, and Metroid Prime 4, Metroid 5, BotW2, or something like F-Zero or Golden Sun at Nintendo’s

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
So apparently the E3 site died?
Guess E3 really is back.

As for what I hope to see, maybe gameplay of the new Perfect Dark game? Didn’t see the initial reveal as I had more important priorities that day, but I am intrigued to see it.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
TMNT in Brawlhalla. Nice!

...I may be just editing this post a lot for some highlights. >.>

I think they showed off Mario + Rabbids already?

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Ubisoft was pretty good. I'm interested in and might pick up Valhalla-though I would probably have to play at least the first few AC games first. And of course, Mario + Rabbids stole the show. And I am very excited for the new Avatar game. Everything else was pretty cool but not really my thing.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ubisoft was pretty good. I'm interested in and might pick up Valhalla-though I would probably have to play at least the first few AC games first. And of course, Mario + Rabbids stole the show. And I am very excited for the new Avatar game. Everything else was pretty cool but not really my thing.
Nah you can pick up and play any AC game. The Present day story is and always will be a jumbled mess so I wouldn’t worry about even trying to understand it. And it’s also a different present day story now than in the early games so I’d just pick up Valhalla if you’re into it and not worry about the others.

Edit: I mean I personally love the older games and prefer them over the new style don’t get me wrong but they’re not necessary to enjoy Valhalla.

Last edited:

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
Ubisoft's was as terrible as usual. Same with Gearbox. Let's see what Microsoft & Square Enix will bring tomorrow.

I hope it's a double reveal because the speculation period was just dreadful this volume.

NintenRob

Rising YouTuber
NNID
trpdm.wilton
How many leaks are there for Nintendo? Has anything happened yet? (Aside from Mario + Rabbids, which already has an official reveal)

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
I don't think it will happen at E3, but the other day I started thinking about the possibility of Dirk from Dragon's Lair in Smash and now I can't stop thinking about it.
It would be awesome.

How many leaks are there for Nintendo? Has anything happened yet? (Aside from Mario + Rabbids, which already has an official reveal)
I've heard people say CP10 has been leaked but I've yet to see anything of the sort. I don't think anything's actually leaked yet.
Though you might want to stick to this thread for now, just in case.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I've heard people say CP10 has been leaked but I've yet to see anything of the sort. I don't think anything's actually leaked yet.
Though you might want to stick to this thread for now, just in case.
The only "leak" I've seen so far is from someone who people claim is credible but nobody ever backs that statement up. And all they said was that the character is someone who will make a lot of people mad.

Which is, like... Yeah. Have you seen the Smash community?

D

Deleted member

The only "leak" I've seen so far is from someone who people claim is credible but nobody ever backs that statement up. And all they said was that the character is someone who will make a lot of people mad.

Which is, like... Yeah. Have you seen the Smash community?
Oh dear.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
...I joked about a Rabbid reveal, but that actually fits the leak. Highly popular yet controversial. The only one close to that is Steve/Alex, but they're also significantly bigger gaming icons, so. Yeah, nobody compares that well, heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom