• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

E123's Sig Shop

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Limited to 1 render per sig. Don't make the requests overly demanding. My regular signature size changes as I try more and more tutorials but the norm around here seems to be 400x125 so if you don't provide a size, that will most likely be it.

Signatures may or may not guaranteed due to whatever issues I may be going through at the time of the request.

Examples (From most recent to oldest):

[collapse=pic]

[/collapse]

Regarding providing a render for me to use:

I don't mind searching for pictures but it helps me greatly if you provide a picture of your own especially if you want a sig with your own specific effects in mind. If you leave me without a picture but with a very specific way you want the sig, whatever I choose may or may not at all designate with what you wanted. So choose wisely and if you don't choose at all, the basic outlook of the signature will be up to me and me only.

And regarding the render, I don't mind if it's a stock picture or an actual render. I've learned to manipulate the effects surrounding the focal point using the stock so it doesn't hurt that much to provide an stock rather than an actual render. Both are preferable. Just avoid providing noisy stocks.

Regarding my usage of only 1 render:
1 focal point makes things simple.

Regarding my style:

I have no specific style as you can see by the various examples I have put up (these are constantly changing btw). I use brushes, C4Ds, filters, just about anything that you can possibly do with Photoshop. As of late, I've been using background distortion, render distortion, C4Ds and smudging effects to make my various sigs. I admit at the very best I consider myself decent. I am mostly awful with text so please be understandable if you notice the same text style in the majority of my sigs.

Regarding signature edits:

I will edit a finished sig oh so many times before I eventually get tired of doing so. Keep your preferred edits minor and to a minimum. I've had to edit a finished product many times throughout my tenure here. I've felt that I had to address this before one such case spirals out of control and I just flip out on somebody. lolz

I hope to satisify everybody that requests a sig in any shape or form. Just don't be overly demanding or unreasonable or I will outright skip you and go on to the next person.

Have fun. Go. ★

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Signatures are not guranteed.
I'm not following?

Good luck though. Requests will likely come flooding in since this is the first open shop in a long time, try not to get too overwhelmed.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm not following?

Good luck though. Requests will likely come flooding in since this is the first open shop in a long time, try not to get too overwhelmed.
This! ^

Good luck dude! I hope your sig shop does splendid.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
I'm not following?

As I am constantly busy with schoolwork and persisent life issues?

Just messin around, but I will be busy most of the time.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Hold up, I'm trying to figure out why my sigs came out so small.

Also thanks for the words of encouragement, Yink.

EDIT: Alright, we good.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Well well, why don't I become your first customer then?

For starters, style options? I don't care, YOU surprise me. That's how I roll <3. Dimensions, once again, you surprise me with it.

As for the render, I can cut it out if you'd like me to, but if not here's the image:

http://i55.tinypic.com/2dsnu6e.jpg

Text? "Yink" if that's possible for you! If not, then no text! :) Please and thank you!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Dude, I love it.

Once my tournament in Nov. is over, I'm using this sig. Many, many thanks!

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Dude, I love it.

Once my tournament in Nov. is over, I'm using this sig. Many, many thanks!
Glad to hear you like it. Hope you'll actually use it. :)

Can I get a sig Lizardman from Soul Caliber 3 holding Soul egde and caliber or sig of frost tiger from viewtiful Joe 2?

here is the scene from Soul Calber 3 that I am refering to thanks for the help.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SjLnB3vRUM
I'll be doing the latter if that's okay with you?

EDIT:Regardless of your answer, I am done with the Frost Tiger sig.

Provide a picture next time though, not a video of the picture you want.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Glad to hear you like it. Hope you'll actually use it. :)

I'll be doing the latter if that's okay with you?

EDIT:Regardless of your answer, I am done with the Frost Tiger sig.

Provide a picture next time though, not a video of the picture you want.
Sorry I just had a hard time finding a pic so I use a video instead but thanks though and if possible can u replace the swords with a copy of brawl in one hand and melee in the other? If that is too much too ask then forget about.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Sorry I just had a hard time finding a pic so I use a video instead but thanks though and if possible can u replace the swords with a copy of brawl in one hand and melee in the other? If that is too much too ask then forget about.
You asked for one or the other so you get the Frost Tiger one.

E123Omega

Smash Lord

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Oh wow that was quick.

I love the background!
Were you not able to fit his full head on it though? Also the extra picture of his face on the right is kinda bugging me x.x

I forgot to ask if you could add the text "SoniKupo" on it.

If you don't wanna make anymore changes, then don't worry about it.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Oh wow that was quick.

I love the background!
Were you not able to fit his full head on it though? Also the extra picture of his face on the right is kinda bugging me x.x

I forgot to ask if you could add the text "SoniKupo" on it.

If you don't wanna make anymore changes, then don't worry about it.
It wouldn't look very good at all if I tried to fit it all in.

Here you go again.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'd like a new sig as well. I don't have a lot of needs or wants so much... I want this in the background...

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i217/Ghostofshadow/Majoras Mask/MajorasMask.png

...with the eyes visible as nicely as possible. It's big for a reason. ^^

I'd also like these guys in the sig as well...
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x239/Mew_Omusubi/Pokemon/Hitmonlee.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s37/AkatoshsServent/Omega_Ridley.jpg
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d26/PikminRock/WhiteFlowerPikmin.jpg

They can be resized if they need to, those were the best sizes I could find. >_<

But uhm... I'm not sure on the design, but I'd like for it to have green or red or purple...sort of like a diseased-looking tint to it, as well as a ripple effect either from the middle or from each eye. If the second one is too demanding, I don't mind either way. =P

I'd also like the eyes to be red on all of them but the mask. Just a preference.

And, my name in preferably gold-ish colored text along the bottom.

I'm sorry if it sounds too demanding or something. :laugh:

E123Omega

Smash Lord
Only one render fella, you're essentially asking me to use 4 pics in one sig which is something I don't really do. Not to mention everything else you asked for is pretty unreasonable. You can ask for something else though.

CinatoastB3

Smash Cadet
E123 omega i have a profile picture i wanna use, so this is not a signature

im wondering if you would accept my request.

I just want this photo of myself to be a better quality than it is and maybe make it look nicer too

if you don't wana do it its alright since this is a sig shop i understand

thank you : )

E123Omega

Smash Lord
E123 omega i have a profile picture i wanna use, so this is not a signature

im wondering if you would accept my request.

I just want this photo of myself to be a better quality than it is and maybe make it look nicer too

if you don't wana do it its alright since this is a sig shop i understand

thank you : )
I don't do photo alterations too well, so no. Sorry about that.

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/_.../thumb/c/c1/Shadowman.png/335px-Shadowman.png

that image, and can you put some "black paint" like from Super Street fighter 4 ? .
Background: Whatever that gives it a dark atmosphere.

text: ShadowMan

350/400x125 pixels

thanks
Done. If you want any changes, let me know.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

E123Omega

Smash Lord
A sig shop! :D I've been wanting a new sig. I would like to request a new sig please :)

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:.../download/82467985/Renji_by_Ecthelian.jpg&t=1
I'm terrible with sizing the sig i want so just use your best judgment.
I would like it to have some red paint splatters and some slash marks (if that's possible) and I would like it to say LashD to the right in this font http://www.typenow.net/themed.htm if this is too much let me know. Thanks!
That pic is tiny dude. Besides I searched that pic on Deviantart, it wasn't meant to be used in anything that's why it came out so small.

Pick another.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
wow I really like your work, and I usually don't even like signatures.
These are probably some of the best signatures I have ever seen, I'm REALLY liking Yink's.

Could you do anything neon green with Peach's green dress in it? I'm not really good with picking out pictures and you seem very artistic so sorry if this is a weird request.

Thanks alot man, I appreciate it.

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Could you do anything neon green with Peach's green dress in it? I'm not really good with picking out pictures and you seem very artistic so sorry if this is a weird request.
Hey c'mon... don't be lazy. It wouldn't be that hard to find a picture of Peach. E123's making your sig for free, least you could do is provide the image.

E123Omega

Smash Lord
wow I really like your work, and I usually don't even like signatures.
These are probably some of the best signatures I have ever seen, I'm REALLY liking Yink's.

Thanks alot man, I appreciate it.
It really was *** finding pictures of a green dressed Peach but I found a few. I'll be finished in a moment.

Darn it.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs24/f/2007/354/a/d/Jack_Skellington_sketch_by_favius.jpg Sorry the pic is horrendously big. If u can't use this one, i'll keep looking ^^'

I want it to say LashD to the right in this font. Also can u add somewhere in there (possibly in the background) "Everyone hail to the Pumpkin King NOW" in that same font? Oh, and i want jack mainly to the left. Thank you!
Can't download any text, sorry.

Virgilio

Smash Cadet
Woah that was fast.
I like it.
Can you add something to le left side ? its looks kinda empty.
And erase the text.
If you can add more black paint thingy it would be nice.
Thanks

Dru2

Hail to the King
NNID
DruetheDruid
3DS FC
0189-9845-3398
Gaah! I'm sorry my requests are so complicated. I'll try once more.

http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc161/Arvidcom/Abarai_Renji_3.png (Sorry the pic is so big again. It's really hard to find a good Renji render)
I want Renji on the left. For effects, i would like some blood/red paint splats with sword slash marks (if that's possible). Then on the right i want it to say Lash. If THIS is too much for you.....then uh i gues i ask for too much. Good luck!^^'

Oh and make the background some other color than white.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
dude... thats amazing.

Could you put my name in it on the top right corner?

Just "Ill" is fine.

Top Bottom