• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dutch Smashers dead ?

BanchoBowser

Smash Rookie
NNID
kingkoopa666
Heyooooo,

I am From the Netherlands and seeing as a tiny tiny country it is i came with the question: Is Dutch Smashing DEAD ?
I mean seeing that the gaming market of today is kind of non existant when it comes to retro gaming, i always wanted to see people from my country do a little competition or a tournament.

I am really trying to get better at this game and i just don't have any competition near where i live because of the lack of attention tolwards Smash Bros Melee.

The Dutch thread is inactive and if i can't seem to find any info on people actually trying to pick up the game again, i've been really seeing Smash Brothers DIE in our country.

Azureo

Smash Cadet
NNID
XFrostheartX
3DS FC
4940-6338-3501
I'm Dutch, I know the feeling, friends and family are beaten without trying, yet competitive smashing is a bit too far at the moment. I'm looking to get better though, if SSB4 gets a competitive following, I'll be sure to look for tournaments over here.

Pichinichi

Smash Rookie
Heyooooo,

I am From the Netherlands and seeing as a tiny tiny country it is i came with the question: Is Dutch Smashing DEAD ?
I mean seeing that the gaming market of today is kind of non existant when it comes to retro gaming, i always wanted to see people from my country do a little competition or a tournament.

I am really trying to get better at this game and i just don't have any competition near where i live because of the lack of attention tolwards Smash Bros Melee.

The Dutch thread is inactive and if i can't seem to find any info on people actually trying to pick up the game again, i've been really seeing Smash Brothers DIE in our country.
...............................................................................................................................
heyy banchoBowser ik weet hoe dat voelt erm, vraagje aan jou ik zoek iemand die beter is in smash dan mij voor practice ik wil heel erg graag beter worden in smash maar vrienden willen nooit echt meer spelen dan een potje of 5-6.

anyways je een beetje in de buurt woont kunnen we misschien smash spelen melee natuurlijk, PM heb ik ook maar heb daar nog mixed feelings over, ik draaf een beetje af.

Ik woon in Noord-holland, Huizen echt het midden midden van NL
als je interesse hebt --- Skype : Djofdevos
--- @mail enjsvisser@live.nl

(dit geld gewoon voor iedereen die beetje in de buurt woont)

Smash4United

Smash Rookie
I'm Dutch, I know the feeling, friends and family are beaten without trying, yet competitive smashing is a bit too far at the moment. I'm looking to get better though, if SSB4 gets a competitive following, I'll be sure to look for tournaments over here.
Smash Gamers United will be hosting several Smash 4 tourneys a year in Rotterdam. The next one is on the 7th of March. Our previous tournament had 32 attendees and we moved the cap to 64 for this edition. If you're interested please check our event on Facebook. You can find it by searching for Smash Gamers United (we can't post links yet due to forum rules).

With kind regards,
SGU

Top Bottom