• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dutch player looking for online training partner

Silverback

Smash Rookie
NNID
BerzerkinApe
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone (preferably from the Netherlands) to play Smash 4 Wii U with regularly online.

People from other countries are more than welcome as well but my experiences online with people abroad have been mediocre at best, with all sorts of inputlag etc.

I've been playing since Melee, pretty casual so far, but I'd like to fight a person instead of the CPU for a change, and getting into tournaments in the future sounds like a blast.

I main Mario, with DK on the side. Don't mind playing Mewtwo either.

So if you're looking for an online training partner that wants to play on a regular basis, hit me up!

Thanks,
Dave

Silwolf

Smash Rookie
Hi silverback!

I'm a 18 year old dutch falco player (in training).And i'm just looking for more players to play against. I think it's better to find more players so you can learn more matchups and play styles. So we can be kinde training partners and kinde not. Beceuse sometimes i play other people. So if u want to ad me that would be awesome. Just message me.

MetaCharge

Smash Rookie
I also am looking for a training partner. I hope the delay online won't be unbearable. I would preffer to train with someone sitting next to me so lag would never be an issue. We can use skype to talk while the match is being played. My NNID is SylvesterSan1994. En mijn skype is sander.lagas1

80Radians

Smash Rookie
NNID
80Radians
3DS FC
4957-6293-9913
I'm also Dutch and looking for a training partner to get into competitive smash, Ive been playing casual since brawl but I really want to step up my game. Nnid: 80Radians if you want to play

RustyRick

Smash Rookie
NNID
RustyRick
Another fellow Dutch Smash player here. Would love to play some matches with other players from my country on online of Smash 4. Mind if I registrate you guys?

Dutch Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhiscashQueen
3DS FC
3754-9493-1303
NNID: WhiscashQueen. I'm a Kirby-main veteran since 2003 (Melee) from Eindhoven. After playing Melee and Brawl casually (although I did develop skills in that time by playing pretty much only as Kirby), I'm trying to get into the competitive scene step by step. I'm getting good wins on For Glory, and I'd enjoy getting some more human opponents.

RustyRick

Smash Rookie
NNID
RustyRick
NNID: WhiscashQueen. I'm a Kirby-main veteran since 2003 (Melee) from Eindhoven. After playing Melee and Brawl casually (although I did develop skills in that time by playing pretty much only as Kirby), I'm trying to get into the competitive scene step by step. I'm getting good wins on For Glory, and I'd enjoy getting some more human opponents.
Oh, nice! I got a family relative living in Veldhoven who I visit frequently. If I drop by again, maybe we could meet up sometime, who knows. Nice to meet you by the way, Dutch Kirby.

Clefargle

Smash Rookie
Yo, I'm american but I live in NL this year. I need a training buddy around Limburg, hit me up!

Top Bottom