• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dunk's Bday Tournament! *10/16/10* Bring food/set ups! Feat. Nor Cal & Project M!

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
so do you need an extra wii for the P:M tourney, connor?

edit: i can also bring it to the arcadian tournament if you're planning on having a couple of setups for people to play with

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah, it'd be great if you could bring your wii and a brawl disc. I'll pay for your entry fee into the P:M tournament. :)

do you have bootmii installed and gecko OS 1.9 or whatever?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
yeah, I do.

i'll make sure to clear out my SD card cause right now it has brawl+ files on it. unless you're using a seperate SD card, then that's fine too.

WHA?

Smash Ace
ok so im askin for a ride ahead of time
anyone in the 818??

i got 2 tvs, 1 cube, and ill give u the discount + gas $$$$$

NeoAkira

Smash Apprentice
I might or might not go to this, but I just wanted Fiction or Strain to verify that WHA? is banned from using sheik in tournament.

You are all my witnesses.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
edit: glowworm, it'd be great if you brought your wii. I'll pay for your P:M tourny entry fee

WHA?

Smash Ace
hey nes bet strain that he wouldnt eat for a whole day, n lost
i want a rematch ash it feel wierd.........
i firgure its kinda like when bart sold his soul to milhouse, n then regreted it....
fuuuuuu..... it was dumb, but tight

D

Deleted member

hey guys

do you think we should have pools?

im wondering since theres a project m side tourney

at the same time i want people to enter without feeling crappy cuz they played and lost in 2 matches

what do you guys think?

bbb

Smash Champion
goin 0-2 isnt that big of a deal

the people who frequently do are used to it

-BIG B

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
I'd like to do pools but only if people bring set ups. it doesn't look like many people are bringing set ups though (***g0ts)

MacD

Banned via Administration
just see how many set ups you get

and assuming you guys run pools/everything a little tighter than last time you should be fine, just make sure there aren't 30min gaps in matches and don't wait till 3 just for someone who wants to enter teams, you'll be fine

LuCKy

Smash Master
pools shouldn't be done unless there is at least 30people >.> hell even 25 would be good I GUESS. plus there should always be 2 tvs per pool otherwise its pretty lame having to wait while like 8 other sets are played before you play again.so if there isnt 2 tvs per pool i say forget it lol n stab. there is always a good player in a pool usually lol you should get that person or the most capable player in that pool to run it. otherwise **** takes wayyyy to long. id be more then happy to run my pool and others shouldnt have a problem with it either since it only takes like 20 to 30 minutes of sitting there marking ****

just my 2 cents lol

Incronaut

Smash Ace
dunk is the homie

there's a chipotle on bison where Island's is.. forgot the plaza name O_o" its really close to VDC tho

Top Bottom