• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DUMB Results and Shoutouts Thread - Winona, MN - March 29th - Brawl

Seanson

Smash Ace
I'm slowly updating it with all information, so be a bit patient thanks!

Singles:
I don't know everyone's characters cause I didnt play everyone, but I got a pretty good look at the top bunch.

1 Cosmo! :gw:
2 Chexr :wolf: + :kirby:
3 Seanson :lucas:
4 aarow :toonlink:
5 Sago :ike:
5 Joker :snake:
7 James Sparrow :zerosuitsamus:
7 IOC :metaknight: + :snake:
9 greenbunny :wolf:
9 Meza :toonlink:
9 SuperDoodleMan :rob:
9 Flux :marth:
13 18spikes :ike:
13 56k :popo: + :gw:
13 Toasted Cake :luigi: + :zerosuitsamus:
13 Teflon :toonlink:
17 Bluewolf :zelda:
17 Tunuva :marth:
17 Hurricane
17 Alex
21 Tizight
21 Schism
21 Travis
21 Elfen
25 Will
25 DendyPretendy
25 Zicore
25 Gar
29 Amished
29 BigJK

(bracket to come)

Doubles:

1 blerglrglr (Chexr + Aarow)
2 Sex in the bug city (Sago + Meza)
3 Teflon and IOC (Teflon + IOC)
4 We fight for our bug city (JamesSparrow + eighteenspikes)
5 Team S kioski (Seanson + SuperDoodleMan)
5 Bug city AB rockets (Cosmo! + Zicore)
7 490Frozen (Joker + Nightelf)
7 Bug city industrial district (Fluxwolf + DendyPretendy)
9 Crayola (Bluewolf + Greenbunny)
9 The Fat Man Cometh (56k + Ulti)
11 Willpower (Travis + Will)
11 IDK (Tunuva + Alex)
13 Cockjoe (Hurricane + Gar)
13 Team We Thought Magnum Was Dead (Toasted_Cake + Amished)

(bracket to come)

(shoutouts to come)

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
Very gg's everyone. I do have one Jon to report from today. I could not stop from looking at beautiful butts. I would turn away from a match, and just nair nair away and hope I don't die, just to look at a nice butt. <3

Amished -- Seriously, your aura is super huge mr. altitude =). See you on Tuesday, and keep laughing at my jokes, they'll be famous someday!

Chexr -- Umm what? We didn't have hotness at all =(. Jimmy Johns will always be in my heart forever.

Flux -- Boy George?

Sparrow -- Yellow Pudge LOL where's yo hook at beeyotch! Imba Cosplay?!

Teflon -- OMG YOU'RE THE COOLEST PLEASE TAKE MY MOTHER AS AN OFFERING OF THANKS AND GRATITUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!~~

Meva -- wtftlinkwtac?! Good **** mang you showed me mind games can't win a match el oh el I need to be able to keep up with you!!! =)

IoC -- You are now hereby my arch-nemesis. I will smite thee with yon hammer of top tierdom. No toadstool jump unturned, no arrow cancel missed; Your reign above me is almost done!!!! Thx for ride supa-piiiimp<333 Bon Jovi?!?! Red Hot Cranberries?!

Arron -- lol pokémon irl! gj getting 4th someone needed to rep from our crew in singalzzzzz dwag!@ thx for bacon and bad gassssssss eww I'm a rl Wario omg is my nose that HUGE?!

Sago -- TARTY COMBO. TARTY FOR PUNISHMENT. omg if you hit someone with something twice, it could be a RETARTED. omg tart is now in my supa-teflon-cheer-bot-omega-iwin-h4x cheering vocabulary. Truely, a legend has been made this day.

Zicore -- Chill out! Have fun or die trying =).

Sean -- Omg I have NO IDEA what's next from this mother ****er!!! He is the original smooth kitten and will devistate anything in due time!! You're too good and I will attempt to bring mighty justice to the horrible state of my pride after the "Lucas Lashings". If you sight another one of these "Lucas Lashings", please report it to me, Kyle Thomas, at 651-525-2091. Nobody deserves "Lucas Lashings". Make the call today.

CasE (DotA rules) -- Told you Emily was bad ****'in news, go get another one and GGNOREkthx. Your trainer, Teflon_Climbers.

Iowa

Falco -- **** that was hot son! You are the chosen one, let's play again sometime!

jester -- heard you beat sparrow, good ****!

all -- thanks for coming up to Minnesota, you were really fun to have around!!!

Steve(sdm) -- good **** today we'll play soon!

18 spikes -- you were always clutching close the bug city candies or a burger lol you must be a FATTY in the morning LAWL.z . Nice seeing you again we should make it a common thang!

Ulti -- I saw your face once LOL.

Greenbunny -- lol why do you always hunt bluewolf LOL

Bluewolf -- haha you put up with so much **** in teams! Let's play sometime 651-528-2091 I would love to play an evening up and see how we're doing...

Cosmo -- Your Game and watch didn't look as impressive as I thought it would(at first). Over the duration of the tourney I saw you heat things up and you can always keep up no matter what kind of pressure the opponent throws at you; a very admirable trait! Are you russian?

Tunuva -- didn't play! let's play sometime!

To everyone I missed: thanks for one of the most fun tourneys I've been to in Minnesota! Let's go look at some girls! Woo!

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
SUPER TARTY BUG CITY for LIFE!!!!!! OMG god bless hemorrhoids. Sex, video games, a new car, and super tarty bug city, all for the small price of one bloody *******? Reverse karma owns!!!!
Sago you are still fat but gj on getting 2nd place in oatmeal fest 2009. 7 packets = 910... GL breaking 1,000 calories next year, but you still have a looooooooooong way to go before besting me. break 2000 calories before you even try to step up rofl.
Meza thanks for the a-b- rocket memories and also for the ride home but no thanks for not taking me back to point to buy some shampoo for a girl, and no thanks for celebrating LAST years harvest (WTF, *******). Show me the fresh double money, also nickels are pennies
Cosmo you are **** at OoT and about on par with eci4 at sleeping with eyes open tech skill. i swear that was not my bloody mess in the first stall. I am seriously like genuinely interested by all that zelda ****, maybe sometime i can show you obnoxious ssx glitches lol
Zicore thanks for housing and driving me to point for sexy time, and also for having a reusable
bug jar in your car rofl gg. oatmeal fest 2009 was too good, im already excited for 2010's harvest.
sago get fronzled. stop...! Thanks for winning me an ugly *** stuffed ostrich but I forgot it in zicores car so i got BCFY'ed by his trunk. also you should BCLW (you know what this means)

βü_G ÇÌ7ÉЄ for life *****es!!!!!!!!

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
SUPER TARTY BUG CITY for LIFE!!!!!!
ten chars

Devilution

Smash Journeyman
Sunday morning I was awakened by Sago screaming, "SUPER TARTY BUG CITY for LIFE!!!!!!" in my room. Then he told me a giant story about Oatmeal Fest, Bug City, DendyPretendy being a citizen of the Bug City Society and then we played smash.

GG on G&W ****** this tournament.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
wtf m8 where are my symbols?

1 Cosmo! :gw:
13 56k :popo: + :gw:

IC is : popo :
G&W is : gw :

I'm sorry Wario, but I couldn't bring a knife to a gun fight T_T I'll use you next time I swear

:warioc:

also, :warioc: > horse poo > :wario:

classic is so much better gg

Zicore

Smash Champion
Bug City is top tier.

This was the best tourney ever. Thanks for all the awesome memories from fellow bug city society residents.

Come to TGS1. K tks.

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
fun tourney guys!

regardless of me not getting in the top 3 I still had a lot of fun. That was like the 3rd time I used toon link btw. I had practiced with zelda and ike hardcore before then. Toon link was just beating people so I stuck with it so whatever.

Chexr - Yay we still own in teams! Too bad you didn't beat cosmo again for first. Good work on taking me out of winners as well.

Seanson - Great tourney. Nice to see you again. I don't know anything about lucas xD. You didn't die! darn that moves getting weak for no reason idea..

Sago - Omg I know who you are. Sorry I was all smashed out when you asked for friendlies. From what I've seen your ike is pretty hardcore. QUACK! Buy some heelys dude!

Cosmo/kssb - I now know what GAW can do. You flippen owned me after you suicided. next time ima try sheik lolz.

Zicore - I'll be at your tourney don't worry. Just don't forfeit pools for no reason xD It's just a game after all.

Teflon - besides farting and smelling like weed. I was glad you were there =). It was so fun playing drunken smash with you. keep being cool haha.

Spikes - I love melee sooooo much after playing you. I wanna do a snapple drinking contest next time =D.

Meza - lol way to shoot up to the top when tech skill isn't involved. Toon link is too good.

SDM - quiet as usual!. I always hate having to take you out of singles because it seems like its always me xD other than that your rob is pretty cool.

JOKER - I loved watching your snake a lot. You have his moves down. Just have to learn to deal with toon link I guess. Thank you and Iowa for comming to this. very fun to play.

IOC - lol we shall meet again. Guess I finally found the 1 character thats hard for your metanight to beat. yay!

Tunuva - stop being in the back of crowds and smiling not saying anything. Its just plain creepy. ummmm played you once. GG

Sparrow - uhh Forward B's are annoying as **** with zss. I wish I could have watched you play joker ^^. You and spikes were the only team me and chexr lost to the entire time. Even if it was only pools.

Flaxwalf - uhh so I hear your marth ***** in brawl and stuff. Way to not suck. I didn't play you but hopefully I will thursday. metanight is dumb.

56k - didn't get to play you and your wario. Nuff said. oh wait I'm glad you picked a main already =D.

Greenbunny - You won't read this!

Bluewolf - You might!

Whew i'm done. Sorry if I missed anyone. Normally i don't do shout outs but hey, its my first brawl tourney so I figured I might as well. Kbye.

Tizight

Smash Rookie
Good tournament. Hopefully I'll improve for the next one.

From what I can remember.

Joker - Nice playing you, I've got to learn how to recover better. But I'm stubborn.

Arrow - Nice meeting you, maybe me, you and ly could get together and play one of these days. Shoot me a pm if your up for it.

56k - I didn't get to play you but it was nice meeting you anyway.

Teflon - We'll hit up the bar one of these days.

Spikes - Good games, I hate fb.

Seanson - Good games.

Duluth guys - You guys ****ing rock.

Thats all I remember. Well, I remember everyone thinking we were Iowa and asking us for pizza.

Are smash tournaments usually all round robin?

FluxWolf

Smash Lord
Good tournament, very fun! Very close sets with the people I played in brackets Spike, Cosmo, IOC, good games guys. Well thats my shout out for now LOL I just woke up!!!!!! IM LAYING ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW. Yeaaahhhhhhh. o0o0o0o0oo.

Top Bottom