• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Duke Biweeklies:Smashin' with Passion: Round 6

SK919

Deal with it
I might show up but super late. I have to go back up to the dub to get all my things but I'm coming back.

I hope there's some people here for meleeeeeeeeeee

stingers

Smash Obsessed
thats probably the most top tier team I've ever heard of, so good **** on that front. now you just need to spam 6H a lot with ammy, ROM combo with magneto, and teleport like a madman with wesker and you'll basically be winning regionals in no time

*CT*

Smash Lord
My team sucks its Zero, Ammy, Taskmaster.

EDIT: How late do you think singles is gonna start, only interested in that, but I can't get out of work x.x

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Stingers I have actually learned how to play a little. So play me at this.

I really didn't mean to make it top tier it just kind of happened. Like the only person I put on there that I haven't been using since I got the game is Magneto lol. Still how pro of me.
:phone:

archer.

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHA.

Oh, Craig. You and your silly jokes. Such a funny little man, you are.

KoozyK

Smash Ace
yo, GQ and i will be there

.....thats not a low teir tourney.....like at all. ZR really? u wanna use zelda/sheik that bad?

Stingers, he's gonna be at KSK's house i think

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
wait...3 dollars per person melee teams...

:(

everyone better enter...i want that little extra cash.

stingers, please tell me you and jim will really follow through on the MM. that'd make this trip truly worthwhile. plus, i wouldn't see you guys till probably june. so if it's gonna happen, now would be the best time since its the tourney after you talked that ****.

signed again: slightly h!ghchr!s who needs to sleep so he can **** this.

deuces

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yo DJ, come asap, cuz i know me and sneak will prolly only stay for melee teams. my parents are in town, so i don't wanna be gone all day. if things are like SUPER efficient, maybe i'll stay for some singles, but not too late. i do wanna see/play you though, so make it out.

Top Bottom