• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DTP's Dual Tournament: SINGLES - DABUZ WINS!!!!

iSasuke

Smash Apprentice
that would certainly be helpful lol. but a big part of it is i'm just not playing brawl well at all. Ever since i started messing around with D3... .-.
haha
well we can have dittos whenever you want
besides today cause i can't play

cba

Smash Master
of course, as you see, i need wolf training. T.T
but im surprised to have done my matches so quickly.
im ahead now so i can relax.
now all i have had so far is Luck. i hope i get luckyer next match ^.^

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
CBA beat me. 2-1
CBA we should play some friendlies later, I was on the phone the last two. V_V
lulz, the phone always ruins my brawling skilla D=

Congratz cba, you can take it easy now, since you are ahead of the rest of the bracket lol

cba

Smash Master
*thanks blazers phone*
i am lucky, who would think a trashy player like me would win 2 matches?
god im lucky ^.^

EDIT: i have a strong feeling im gonna face Zonda, from what i've heard he is good.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
And Salem moves on to the next round. He wins 2-1

But try and make it for the rest of my tourney, you missed the majority of my previous ones.....

Salem

Smash Champion
And Salem moves on to the next round. He wins 2-1

But try and make it for the rest of my tourney, you missed the majority of my previous ones.....
I'll try, just remember I pretty much play at night more then the day, becuase family, me falling to sleep alot during the day which sometimes lead to me being up very late at night, so I pretty much got to wait a while, but then again sometimes I can't get on (even at night. ;_; ) becuase of family having to use the computer for pretty much less important things.

So yeah, not my fault if I mysteriously vanish. >_>;

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol well at least you got the first round done, so that'll give you some time to sleep xD

Salem

Smash Champion
lol well at least you got the first round done, so that'll give you some time to sleep xD
I always have time to sleep, it's just people get on the computer and stay on it way to long(24HRS OMG, even though I sometimes do it also, but I got more important things to do.) so I just go to sleep to pass the time till I can get on again. >_<

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I always have time to sleep, it's just people get on the computer and stay on it way to long(24HRS OMG, even though I sometimes do it also, but I got more important things.) so I just go to sleep to pass the time till I can get on again. >_<
haha I wish I could sleep as easy as you xD
Well lets hope no one is using the computer when you have to do your matches lol
But if they are then I understand

GFE

Smash Journeyman
i wanna be in doubles, i has no partner, any1 send pm so we can team up........

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Lag is unfortunate, but at least you got though it

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Tht sucks, and it isn't fun at all playing in lag like that. We'll have to try and make sure that you guys don't have to go up against each first round from now on lol

Do you think if someone else hosted for you guys the lag would be less?

GFE

Smash Journeyman
Tht sucks, and it isn't fun at all playing in lag like that. We'll have to try and make sure that you guys don't have to go up against each first round from now on lol

Do you think if someone else hosted for you guys the lag would be less?

maybe, but i didnt even get my cp! :( does that match still count? its not fair having dittos on fd only, and not even get to play on your own cp

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
MY OWN RULES

- If you do not get the Counter pick you requested, then immediately quit the match and let your opponent know which stage they were supposed to pick

- If a player continues to play on the stage that isn't their counter pick, then that match will count.
*sigh*

I'm sorry GFE, but rules are rules. You should have quit the match when you didn't get your cp =/

cba

Smash Master
i thought a rule was "you do not get to CP you already won on"
daves stupid rule >.>

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Never heard of that one, I'll have to keep that in mind for my next one xD

cba

Smash Master
wow. thats weird cause it SHOULD be official, if you lose in one stage and your opponent picks it to CP knowing youre gonna lose then it is not fair at all.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Yeah, I heard abut Dave's rule thing actually (I lied) I just didn't know what the rule actually was lol
Thanks for telling me =D

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't know why you guys are still talking about this. The match is over :ohwell:

Top Bottom