• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DtJ Presents: #Shotsfired, a Dramatic Comedy Act I featuring #ChiSports

Overswarm

is laughing at you
So I have an easily transportable TV, but no Wii. That count for the waiverererererereringsadigng of venue fee?

sai_:)

Smash Ace
I'm so pumped for this, I haven't seen you all in a really long time! Also will marvel be on ps3 or 360? Also I'll probably be doing MM's for brawl minus/ marvel

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Probably 360 yeah.

Also it should be five bucks unless we get a lot of people who show up and want to raise it to 10.

I should have all that stuff up on SRK/Facebook/the info here by the end of the day but don't hold me to that because I am a dirty liar.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
Man your location still says cinci :|

But anyone in Dayton/cinci needing a ride can get one from me :v

sneakytako

Smash Lord
Head count. Who is going to this tourny?

(Tenative in italics)
Cinci:

Fabled Fan, Sai, Today
Sorasin, Lumi,
Sneakytako, OS

Huntington:

Xeroxen, Ducky, RedmanNumber Javix.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Anyone wanna team at this since JO_OEY has real life and can't team with me? Ha Ha
I actually realized that all of my band stuff except an ensemble concert ends tomorrow, so I can actually do things this/next weekend assuming that there is room in the Louisville car. If there is, then I'll definitely still team with you xD.

steep

Smash Lord
Dooms what exactly is your music experience background? I am a trumpet performance major and play jazz, wind ensemble, and orchestra repertoire.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Dooms what exactly is your music experience background? I am a trumpet performance major and play jazz, wind ensemble, and orchestra repertoire.
(Mainly) Keyboard percussionist. I'm just performing in a few percussion ensembles (Just two xD), doing concert band, marching band, and practicing for college auditions/drum corps. Not a major or anything since I'm still a Junior in high school xD.

Joey should better go.
We need to have our pizza MM.
Pizza MM <3.

I'm pretty sure I can go haha.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Maybe. I don't know if we'll have extra room though.

We will definitely be right next to Indy on the way there. We might have a 5th though so idk.

Top Bottom