• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DtJ Presents: Return of the Mack RESULTS!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
heeeey people.
I meant to get this thread made like hours ago but then our wifi died.

But then I couldn't go to sleep so oh man oh jeeze

DOUBLES RESULTS

1. DtJ "He may be 18 but this isn't his first Rodeo" (DtJ Hadesblade [:yoshi2: / :metaknight:] & KoJ Sovereign [:metaknight:])
2. 5'10" Generic White People (HTL | XeroXen [:mario2:] & Count [:diddy:])
3. Breakfest in Bed (SoulPech [:jigglypuff:] & MX [:yoshi2:])
4. I Miss My Mom :'( (KoJxDtJ Sorasin [:falco:] & KoJxDtJ Luminoth [:wolf:])
5. Asian Persuasion (Clowsui [:marth:] & Sneakytako [:rob:])
5. P as in "Penis" (Braxton [:lucario:] & HTL | Ducky [:warioc:])
7. DtJ #ThisOnesForYouCharlene (DtJ Composer [:warioc: / :kirby2:] & DtJ Squid [:olimar:])

SINGLES RESULTS

1. Count [:diddy:] - $35
2. MX [:yoshi2: / :fox:] - $20
3. DtJ Hadesblade [:yoshi2: / :dedede:] - $10
4. KoJxDtJ Luminoth [:wolf: / :metaknight: / :falco:]
5. Sneakytako [:rob: / :dedede:]
5. HTL | Ducky [:warioc: / :ike:]
7. KoJxDtJ Sorasin [:falco:]
7. HTL | XeroXen [:mario2:]
9. Clowsui [:marth:]
9. DRB | Juusichi [:mario2: / :kirby2: / :pit:]
9. Braxton [:lucario:]
9. HTL | Redman [:lucario:]
13. DtJ Squid [:olimar:]
13. KoJ Sovereign [:metaknight: / :zerosuitsamus:]
13. DtJ Composer [:samus2: / :warioc: / :kirby2:]

It was great to have all you guys, and Saturday night was a blast for everyone who stayed. I learned about how many people my house can comfortably fit... lol
Also I learned that Challonge is actually the coolest thing and I wish I had reliable internet at the GP Affairs venue so I could use it more often.

Also I made a huge mistake and started singles before I gave SoulPech a chance to get money to enter, so I'm gonna pay for your entry next time you come to one of my tournaments (or, if those stop happening again, next time we go to a tournament together) because I do legitimately feel bad about that. It was a gross oversight that I hopefully won't make again.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
if I wiffed on any character usage just let me know. I'm basically doing it off of common knowledge but I dunno if Sov used Zero Suit in doubles or if Chi used Falco any, etc.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Also I made a huge mistake and started singles before I gave SoulPech a chance to get money to enter, so I'm gonna pay for your entry next time you come to one of my tournaments (or, if those stop happening again, next time we go to a tournament together) because I do legitimately feel bad about that. It was a gross oversight that I hopefully won't make again.
I won't be able to change your feelings about what happened, but I will just say it's not a big deal. It really isn't because even though I didn't play, I did get a lot of friendlies and just enjoyed the new scenery, friends, and the experience.

I love Indiana tournaments! Just took Columbus home. Very tired. Shoutouts after time skip!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Good **** to Mike <3

Also shoutouts to Matt and Jake for being godlike everyday <3

clowsui

Smash Legend
I lost to first and third AKA the people I play most from Indiana lmao

I would've not made top 3 anyways but f

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Again, really good work, MX. Keep that :yoshi2: & :fox: up!

Good job to both you and Pech in Doubles. Sorry to read what happened to Pech for Singles.

Zinoto

Smash Lord
Good job Count, looks like you're coming back with a bang.

It's kinda funny how MX went from :yoshi2:-:diddy: (a -1/-2 MU) to :fox:-:diddy: (a -2/-3) MU lol. Good job taking GF1.

Count I demand you come to Retribution :mad:

Count

Smash Champion
It's definitely an honor to be mentioned in the same breath as Zinoto, but I'm nowhere near him. And P1 is better than me I would say, especially since I haven't really played for a year. I think I have improved some because I have still spent an absurd amount of time watching vids and streammonstering. It is just entertaining to me.

Thanks for the props, Zinoto. I will try to make it out to that tournament but my graduate classes are really picking up. I do really want to meet you though. I LOVE watching your Diddy.

MX's Fox was so boss and really exposed some of my habits. I AM still salty about how the first set ended though. I was fortunate that his characters get steamrolled by Diddy (Like the whole cast does, duh)

Shoutouts tomorrow I love everyone <3

clowsui

Smash Legend
Yo this **** was mad fun shoutouts to the homies

DtJ Hilt - you da bess RETRIBUTION will be amazing
DtJ CrashMoney*****es - so silky
Laura "MitziRonda" Belle D - thanks for the hugs babe
Sebastian - nice to meet you
LoZ - Stream Monstersssss
DtJ EpyonLupineMadness - Thanks for taking care of me.

1. Count [:diddy:] - $35 - Diddy is gay. Good **** tho, come to RETRIBUTION
2. MX [:yoshi2: / :fox:] - $20 - Four hours of friendlies later and you get 2nd place. Good stuff
3. DtJ Hadesblade [:yoshi2: / :dedede:] - $10 - Egg Lay sucks I hate you (ggs tho)
4. KoJxDtJ Luminoth [:wolf: / :metaknight: / :falco:] - GJ vs Count. You're getting really solid, wish you cared about smash more lmao. Fun times riding up
5. Sneakytako [:rob: / :dedede:] - Tako's Smash Blues.
5. HTL | Ducky [:warioc: / :ike:] - GGs. Intense set
7. KoJxDtJ Sorasin [:falco:] - MyMom tag is way too strong lmao. Also you're really really funny drunk
7. HTL | XeroXen [:mario2:] - Marth 2 good (flex)
9. Clowsui [:marth:] - 1st and 3rd. Rollin in the deep. Don't drink so much next time
9. DRB | Juusichi [:mario2: / :kirby2: / :pit:] - Neurosis is so good at Dictator. Dogura too!
9. Braxton [:lucario:] - nothing to say to you
9. HTL | Redman [:lucario:] - Keep workin at it you're getting better
13. DtJ Squid [:olimar:] - Jimmies rustled cuz you're never around baby. Won't you come and comfort me?
13. KoJ Sovereign [:metaknight: / :zerosuitsamus:] - Come to RETRIBUTION. I missed you, was so great to see you man.
13. DtJ Composer [:samus2: / :warioc: / :kirby2:] - Snapple caps and Disney Nickelback were just highlights. Everything was ****ing amazing LOL good stuff hosting pimp

THE LAST NEGROID IS IN CAPTIVITY...

Baller tournament. Hangovers suck

SoulPech

Smash Master
Soulpech's Superererific Shoutouts~su!

Bloomington, Indiana tournaments are the best tournaments (besides Keist's) to go to! It's so fun to socialize, hang out, and have a lot of fun. People got to see a side of me (drunk, lol), so I am a little embarrassed about that but I'll get over it. There should be more tournaments in the future!

1. Count [:diddy:] - $30: I have never met you before. I've only seen you on the boards. Congrats you made it out, get first, then go back into your cave, lol.

2. MX [:yoshi2:/:fox: ] - $20: Breakfast in bed baby! So glad you were able to make it.

3. DtJ Hadesblade [:yoshi2: /:dedede ] - $10: Haven't seen you in months! Super chill and awesome to hang out and chat with.

4. KoJxDtJ Luminoth [:wolf: /:metaknight: /:falco: ]: Just you there helped made the weekend enjoyable even though we didn't get to socialize that much. I hope you make it to future tournaments!

5. Sneakytako [:rob: /:dedede ]: the Smash Blues are very legit, but stop saying you're bad T_T. Still, always fun when you're there. Get ready because I'm challenging you to Puzzle League at Retribution!

5. HTL | ducky [:wario: /:ike: ]: Very Glad you came out. Good friendlies and sorry if I was an *** Saturday, lol

7. KoJxDtJ Sorasin [:falco:]: I don't think I would have ever had this much fun if you weren't here either! I loved our rants, rambles, and just being ********. :)

7. HTL | XeroXen [:mario2:] : Glad you came out. Good games in doubles and I hope you make it out to more tournaments. We need to play Puff dittos!

9. Clowsui [:marth:]: I don't get any shoutouts? :( I'm sad. Congrats on breaking your drinking AND drunk cherry , lol. Next time, just be careful.

9. DRB | Juusichi [:mario2: /:kirby2: /:pit: ]: I'm sorry for being ********, lol. Thanks for coming with me; I greatly appreciate it!

9. Braxton [:lucario:]: Glad to meet you! Good games in friendlies and doubles ^^

9. HTL | Redman [:lucario:]: Nice meeting you. Good games in friendlies. Chill as hell and sorry if I did act like an *** Saturday, lol

13. DtJ Squid [:olimar:]: You're one of the few people that legitimately make me laugh so hard that I cannot breathe and end up crying. You honestly need to show up to every tournament ever.

13. KoJ Sovereign [ :metaknight:/:zerosuitsamus:]: Glad to meet you! I see your name on Smashboards, but never seen you in real life. I wanted to play you in friendlies for ZSS, but I forgot :(. I hope you come out to more tournaments!

13. DtJ Composer [:samus2: /:wario: /:kirby2: ]: Thank you SOOOOOO much for hosting. I never say enough to express how much I love Bloomington! If you are in need of housing, I'd be glad to house Indiana for future tournies!

Special Shoutouts to:

Hilt for our drunken talk about Eroge games!

Crash for being a Good Guy by helping me buy my rum!

Sebastian for being a drunk cool guy and trying to sleep outside twice, lol.

Lori Bell for doing awesome Hula-Hoop stuff and for having a confusing name when you're drunk, lol.

Betadyne for being such an awesome guy and having an awesome body tattoo! If I was a **** on Saturday, I apologize!

Carls for REALLY wanting go to the tourney but couldn't take him. It honestly felt like I smashed his hopes and dreams when I told him that I already left, lol.

Pilots for having the best place to have a pit stop at!

Anti-Shoutouts to:

Lady at Kroger for not trusting me being 21, despite showing my Driver's License!

Taco Bell for not giving me my Cheesy Potato Burrito!

Construction work in Indiana!

Chad Kroeger for having such a ****ty voice, lol

If I missed anyone, please let me know!

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
There was way too much that happened Sunday to really touch on all of it (I should have just recorded everything) but I got mini shout-outs

Shoutouts to Hilt for being a grimey magic player who buys singles wow
Shoutouts to hula hoops for being pretty great
Shoutouts to Nickelback's upcoming Disney album
Shoutouts to picking Rainbow Cruise as our neutral
Shoutouts to the facts on Snapple bottles
Shoutouts to Ohio's Yoshi Blues

SneakyTako is the best musician in Indiana
Shoutouts to XxXCount420dankganja for still having it.
Big ups to Columbus for making the drive and being chill as always.
Shoutouts to Chi "Yo Hold My Liquor" Wong, King of the Jungle

No shoutouts to Tom ****, that mother****er hates chips and that ain't right.

[collapse="Shoutouts to Game 3 in GF2"]
[/collapse]

In other news, we inherited a They Might Be Giants sweatshirt and a sweet pokemon waterbottle soooooo

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Now it's time for Juushichi's "Yo, I got bodied as usual." shoutouts.

1. Count [] - $35: Really glad that you came out. Fun friendlies too, I don't think we've played since Nopes, right? Congrats on 1st.
2. MX [ / ] - $20: You know, I realize that we didn't actually talk a ton during the trip (outside of my moderately poor trolling). I had immersed myself in the atmosphere of Jake's and mostly slept on the way up and back down. If I seemed like a **** (more than usual), my bad. I was messing around.
3. DtJ Hadesblade [ / ] - $10: You even got a belated birthday gift from everyone else who was around, talk about a birthday weekend, huh?
4. KoJxDtJ Luminoth [ / / ] - Rumi pls. Glad you came, (moderately) glad that I went and took some Jagerbombs/straight Jager. Sad I missed out on a bit of Rum and Coke, ****ing love that stuff. You guys always get so ****ing hammered, lol. It was a blast.
5. Sneakytako [ / ]: Dude Tako-drunk Yomi is ****ing clutch. Sorry, Ryker. Tako's Jefferson is the best there is. I freaking lost Jaina-DeGrey to him 2-1 in a $1 money match. Interesting talk on Sat night about Brawl, but I honestly believe that I'm on the way out on this game. We'll see though. I'll still travel because I love you guys. 100% homo.
5. HTL | Ducky [ / ]: Anti-shoutouts to me not wanting to play friendlies with you. Initially, I really wasn't feeling it and I know how ****ty that is for someone who is willing to play to improve. I know I ended up playing you and they were fun games, but I still feel like I slighted you. Next time we meet, I'll play you more if you want. Your Wario is on my watch, you're already pretty impressive. You just need more exposure.
7. KoJxDtJ Sorasin [] - Anti-shouts for the chips. What age do you tink you are, twelve? Spilling chips on the middle of the floor and not picking them up? Is everyone else a maid? What a douche, jeeze. Actual honest shoutouts: Other than that, a hilarious good time as usual. Fun Falco dittos on silly stages and Smashville. It might have seemed like I wasn't trying, but I was (mostly)... and I think you probably realized it after the first stock of game one, haha. I'm just very frustrated about my block for Falco. We'll play some more and junk.
7. HTL | XeroXen [] - If you thought I was being seriously mad about you guys leaving, I wasn't. (the DQ thing was a joke, obv) I just wanted to eat first before I had to play you. I was freaking starving. Fun ditto as usual with the best Mario in the midwest and one of the best Mario players in the world. Your Marvel team looked pretty good. Maybe I'll talk in the Mario Skype again...

Probably not.
9. Clowsui [] - Anti-shouts to drunk Clowsui, j/k. You looked like a ***** though, swaying and stuff. Not like a punk *****, but like an actual drunk bitty. You probably want to work on that, but I'll forgive it for a first-timer. Step you game up... and give me a freaking shoutout about more than the breakfast conversation. Sheesh.
9. DRB | Juushichi [ / / ] Just realized my name wasn't spelled right. Shame on you, Jake! Good guy Juu tips the waitress at the table. Scumbag Juu comes to a Brawl tournament and has to be convinced to actually play the game. Not bad, kid for a bad kid.
9. Braxton [] - It was kinda funny how disturbed you were night one. "I just want to play smash." I was legitimately amused. Thanks for coming out, you look like you've gotten better. I would have actually had to gut you for eating my **** though. Don't do that.
9. HTL | Redman [] - Nice to meet you!
13. DtJ Squid [] - So much I could really say about the weekend, but you had me rolling as usual. Very fun games night one in minus. DK- vs IC- is fun, but frustrating. Both characters can potentially **** each other over very hard. I need to work on my non CG kill setups though.
13. KoJ Sovereign [ / ] - Thanks for indulging my need for Project M. I know that ROB is kinda gay, but I'm glad that you were enjoying yourself. I hope you come out to Retribution, it should be a good time! Good job in doubles!
13. DtJ Composer [ / / ] - Our set was kinda silly and to be honest I was probably going to ditto you no matter who you played at first, but I feel bad for legitimately not caring about a set, so I snapped out of it you play you seriously. I don't really like Kirby vs Pit/Mario/Sheik and I know Kirby pretty well, so I decided to do the ditto. You had game 1, but whacky things happen... though I thought the end of it was pretty cool. Fun set, awesome host. We'll be back like turn around rewind. Snapple's really let themselves go. Disney Nickleback and the Smash Blues had me rolling.

Additional Shoutouts:

Hilt: The main man with the plan, man. I kinda wish that I was also a part of the late night eroge discussion. Sad that I missed out. Someone has to be snug and keep the Comfy Kais together and SoulPech's blanket was the one to do it. to be honest, SoulPech's throw should probably be the next member of the CK's. It suddenly came onto the scene and into our hearts in a breathtaking fashion. I think it should be called... Snugdo.
Crash: Sorry for hogging the Minus setup, glad that you came. You were a blast to be around as normal. I was not going to get SRK'd by Luigi! Sad that you guys left a bit earlier, but I can definitely understand why.
Lori Belle: It was nice meeting the woman behind the machine (Crash). You're a very enthusiastic and fun person. I had a lot to live up given Crash's spot on description, I hope I lived up to it.
Betadyne: What a good guy, seriously. I'm glad you came out and I want to say nice to meet you, but I swear I've seen you before. Come to more stuff with the mothership!
SoulPech: Some of the stuff that you say has me scratching my head, probably just because the situation is a general peeve to me, but you're fine, man. You know it's all love, man (... HA GAAAAAAAAAAYY). You're one of my closest friends and it's a blast to be able to see and do all of this cool **** with you. Good job in doubles, I hope you take Sneaky's (and my) advice more to heart. You are a talented player, but sometimes your mindset is not so stellar.
LoZ: I'm going to keep apologizing for those Calypso's, but if you come to Retribution, I definitely have you and Jake on them. Seriously. I had the cash this weekend and I'll have the cash there too. Outside of that, I'm glad you came over and had us when Jake was out and glad that you indulged SoulPech and my desire to watch football. The SRK discussion in the morning at Waffle House was an absolute blast, it's hilarious that everyone hit up the omelet. What a chill guy.
Waffle House: Good omelet, glad you put up with some nerds talking about videogames.
1994 Indianapolis Colts (W 17-15): Should have made that field goal. Marshall Faulk, you get a special shoutout for being the first 100 yard back vs me.
1994 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-3): Keep at it and stop ****ing giving up rushing yards, goddamn it!
Errict Rhett: Keep at it!

Anti-shoutouts:
1994 Green Bay Packers (L 3-44): This was an ugly game from start to finish. **** you Edgar Bennett and **** you GB pass defense for your goddamn 4 INTs. I couldn't even get started!
1994 San Francisco 49ers (L 24-38): Got shredded by Steve Young and by that pick on the opening drive. I swear sometimes the RB AI is ****ing cheap.
1994 Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rush Defense: Really? ****ing really? Ugh. Two straight 100-yard rushers? **** you sometimes.
Willie Green: Worst ****ing #2 WR there is. So many drops, you ****ing suck.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Dude didn't you know, my alter ego is DeeJay

SOBAT FESTIVAL

Post Script Shoutouts:

Juushichi - my Sheik is mega grimy (sun) Also I'm glad you're deciding on a game dude. It'll be tight to see you around but it's so much better when you love the game that you're actively playing. Good stuff cool cat. And yeah my drink game is weak

Soulpech - I've dodged Jiggs yet again :reverse: just my luck. And good stuff on stickin to Wario. Winning > losing imo

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
IMO, it's really not worth your time playing and practicing a character you won't be able to make a dent with competitively.

I only do it because I'm an idiot, which is why I consistently place lower and lower. Don't be an idiot.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Dem shoutouts

1. Count - It was good seeing you again. I wasn't playing my best this day, so I probably cost us doubles. :/ My bad. But it was fun teaming regardless. Enjoy my $5, buy a burger in front of Hades or something. It's fun.
2. MX - Good games in our friendlies, they were fun. Yoshi is pretty fun to play against, especially as Mario. But Mario is so bad. :X
3. DtJ Hadesblade - I'M SO SORRY THAT I FORGOT ABOUT YOUR WII. :( AS PAYMENT FOR MY IRRESPONSIBLE BEHAVIOR I WILL NOT MENTION CHEESEBURGERS TO YOU FOR LIKE A WEEK. ggs and whatnot though. It's always good to see/hang with you.
4. KoJxDtJ Luminoth - It was nice meeting you! Ggs in singles, it was fun. I'm never going to be able to beat Wolf though. :X Jiggs is the best character in this game.
5. Sneakytako -

7. KoJxDtJ Sorasin - We didn't play but you were pretty damn cool. I heard your set with Ducky was super intense.
9. Clowsui - GGs in our MM. I don't think I was playing too well but no johns lol. Good stuff beating Ducky and thanks for telling me about getting that one condiment on the fries at 5 guys. That was the most legit thing I learned this whole tournament.
9. DRB | Juusichi - I didn't think you were serious about being mad at all, don't worry about it. Those were fun games in singles though, but I'm still so salty you took my color. I really didn't mind waiting at all though, you're still super chill.
13. DtJ Squid - DUDE YOU'RE AWESOME AND THAT WAS THE MOST INTENSE MONEY MATCH IN THE WORLD. I WAS SITTING ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT, AND EVEN THOUGH I CAME OUT THE VICTOR WE ARE STILL 1-1. One day we will settle this dispute over the pocket-change MM champion.
13. KoJ Sovereign - Ggs in doubles and it was good to see you again. I didn't play you outside of doubles unfortunately. :x I would've liked to. Thanks for calling out ZSS as trash lol.
13. DtJ Composer - Thanks for hosting, and damn there was a ton of people over Saturday night. It was fun playing Marvel with you though, V-dodge is the best move in the entire game. Viewtiful Joe is tooooo damn good, I kinda wanna practice this game again but I'm far too lazy.

Extra Shoutouts of Awesome

LoZ - You're cool. Stop being so cool. Also, thanks for selling me that controller because we are legitimately running out of good ones.
Hilt - It was great seeing you again, it's been forever! Maybe I'll see you at a con sometime, we're starting to get into going to those.
Eric - Fun games in Marvel. I'm bad against Zero. :/ :/ :/ :/ He's too good. I kinda wanna pick him up, but I don't even play that game anymore.
Javix - BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Bloomington - This place better still be cool when I move here next year.

Sorry if I forgot anyone. I'll probably edit if I remember anything else.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Dem shoutouts

13. KoJ Sovereign - Ggs in doubles and it was good to see you again. I didn't play you outside of doubles unfortunately. :x I would've liked to. Thanks for calling out ZSS as trash lol.
Because she is... Granted, she won me a game against Hades on my CP, but she's truly trash.

Bloomington tournaments go HAM, and I think we should coordinate a Knees of Drunkeness tourney somewhere in these, whenever we can.

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
You ever tried to play Mario?

ZSS isn't that bad. :p THAT REMINDS ME. I think I'm gonna pick up Olimar guys. It'll be soooooo legit.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wow. This was really free.

Good stuff to Count tho, first time I've seen him enter in a long time (granted I didn't really check results over summer). 1st place despite rust is legit, even at a free tourney.

Also. MX over Hades!??!?!?! I'll give props there.

Top Bottom