• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DtJ Presents: First Date | Indianapolis, IN | March 1st

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
This event looks very promising. Will most likely be there with kodey, kelly, and jiano

Last edited:

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
So, I can only house the people that are helping me TO, because my apartment is tiny, and I am an RA, and my bosses would frown upon me having a **** ton of people in my house. =/ Check the FB event page to see if anyone can house, there are a lot of people from Indy that are more active on FB than here.

TSM ZeRo

Banned via Administration
Probably going. Who can house me for this tournament? I can arrive by monday or tuesday before the tournament (Coming from Columbus Ohio). Who wants to team in Melee/Brawl?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I'll try and get Michigan here. I've always wanted to come to a tourney held by Jake-chan :love:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hey guys. Did a few quick updates to the thread regarding the order of our events, to try to prevent the events from clashing too drastically and the most use of our setups available.

We'll be running Melee Doubles before Melee Pools, but we'll be running Brawl Pools before Brawl Doubles.

To Show an example of how this is going to run:

11:00 Registration for all events begins
11:45 Registration for Melee Doubles and Brawl Pools ends with final touches to pools being made
12:00 Melee Doubles begins
12:00 Brawl Singles Pools begins
2:45 Registration for Melee Singles and Brawl Doubles end
3:00 Melee Singles Pools Begins; May be delayed if Melee Doubles have not yet ended.
3:00 Brawl Doubles Begins; May be delayed if Brawl Pools have not yet ended.
4:15 Registration for Project M ends
4:30 Project M Singles begins; May be delayed, depending on progression of Melee Singles Pools and Brawl Doubles
6:00 Melee Singles Begins; May be delayed, depending on participants remaining in Brawl Doubles and Project M Singles
6:00 Brawl Singles Begins; May be delayed, depending on participants remaining in Brawl Doubles and Project M Singles

On that note:
We're really going to need setups!

Ideally I'd love to have at least 24 setups available. Please let me know in here or in the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/494741430644975/

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Hey guys. Did a few quick updates to the thread regarding the order of our events, to try to prevent the events from clashing too drastically and make the most use of our setups available.

We'll be running Melee Doubles before Melee Pools, but we'll be running Brawl Pools before Brawl Doubles.

To Show an example of how this is going to run:

11:00 Registration for all events begins
11:45 Registration for Melee Doubles and Brawl Pools ends with final touches to pools being made
12:00 Melee Doubles begins
12:00 Brawl Singles Pools begins
2:45 Registration for Melee Singles and Brawl Doubles end
3:00 Melee Singles Pools Begins; May be delayed if Melee Doubles have not yet ended.
3:00 Brawl Doubles Begins; May be delayed if Brawl Pools have not yet ended.
4:15 Registration for Project M ends
4:30 Project M Singles begins; May be delayed, depending on progression of Melee Singles Pools and Brawl Doubles
6:00 Melee Singles Begins; May be delayed, depending on participants remaining in Brawl Doubles and Project M Singles
6:00 Brawl Singles Begins; May be delayed, depending on participants remaining in Brawl Doubles and Project M Singles

On that note:
We're really going to need setups!

Ideally I'd love to have at least 24 setups available. Please let me know in here or in the Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/494741430644975/

Last edited:

Bajef8

Smash Ace
Hey, just a heads up to the DtJ guys, we have a pretty good sized group down at IU who are planning on coming up to it. This should be a great tourney!

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
Hey, can you all give me a number of people who are going to pay for parking? I need to buy vouchers from the venue, so I was hoping I could get a rough count of the people who are going to be paying to park. It will only be 5 dollars for the lot at the venue. Thank in advance.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I wish we could do PM doubles as well. If the event was two days long, we wouldn't think twice about it. Same goes for running Pools for PM singles.

DtJ Melons

Smash Rookie
Only 2 weeks until this, I gotta find my shirt. It's been lost to the sands of time.

kellyk1035

Smash Journeyman
So since I deconfirmed on shuffle I'll be here in the flesh anybody want to team? Melee or Pm prolly teaming with LuigigoShard for melee but still leaving the door open.........

Sonder

Smash Rookie
Hi, first tournament, super excited!
I'll be entering melee singles, hopefully melee doubles if I can get a teammate.
I will be bringing a full setup for melee.

edit: I have a friend who will team with me in melee doubles, so I will enter that event as well.
My friend will bring a brawl setup. So that's two setups from this carpool. 1 for melee, 1 for brawl.

edit 2: Unfortunately, my teammate will not be able to attend. So that's minus 1 setup for brawl :-(
I'll work on getting another partner for doubles.

Last edited:

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Lets do this! You know the melee peeps from Louisville will be attending, but I think we can only fit 1-2 small TVs.

btw Hilt, im not entering anything other than Melee Singles or Project M singles so I am gonna try to learn about / Help TO like we discussed.

kodeyluigi

Smash Apprentice
So since I deconfirmed on shuffle I'll be here in the flesh anybody want to team? Melee or Pm prolly teaming with LuigigoShard for melee but still leaving the door open.........
Jiano and me already teaming Kelly

E-ColeWorld

Smash Apprentice
I have three spots available in my car. I'm coming from Vincennes University going through Terra Haute and to IUPUI. If anybody need a ride to the College I can probably help you. Just pm me for details.

Shadow the Past

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3711-8167-5215
Although Fort Wayne is having transportation troubles, we still should be able to have 4.
(Assuming Fort Wayne, IN and not some other Fort Wayne idk about lol)

One of my potential routes to the venue goes through Fort Wayne (coming from Van Wert, OH). If you guys aren't able to get transportation together, I would be up for picking you guys up in exchange for gas money, assuming it's not obnoxiously out of the way lol. I drive a minivan that can hold me + 6 people + 2-3 small-medium TV's. Let me know if you're interested, as I'd like to know ahead of time.

Last edited:

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Yuuuuuup I'm attending this piece... Although, I would also like to see some P:M Doubles thrown in there if at all possible. Hook... It... Up!

Top Bottom