• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweekly 6 Results Brawl Singles + Doubles

Rocann

Smash Lord
Singles:

1: Mew2King (MK)
2: AndyG (Olimar)
3: Vex Kasrani (DDD/GnW)
4: Rogue Pit (Pit)
5: Rush (Diddy)
5: TUSM
7: Nasty (Lucas)
7: ChiboSempai (ROB)
9: Cylf (Luigi)
9: Fury (Lucario/GnW)
9: Squall (MK/GnW)
9: Africa (DK)
13: Sgt. Pit (Xzax) (Pit)
13: Phillyrider
13: Smurf
13: Grape ****
17: Ussi
17: Bryan
17: Golden
17: Stress
17: .com
17: SiphoFlash
17: MIB
17: Clai

Doubles:

1: The World's Best Justice (Chibo + M2K)
2: The Story of the Angry Rain Clouds and the Steel Tarantula Hawk Wasps (AndyG + Vex)
3: Palutena's Army (Sgt. Pit + Rogue Pit)
4: The Doctors of Justice (TUSM + MIB)
5: Hack and Slash (Squall + Phillyrider)
5: Intense the South (Africa + GrapeRape)
7: Mindgames (Bryan + DexterSmurf)
7: Titans of Torment (Nasty + Fury)
9: Underwater Seaweed Weaving (Cylf + Ussi)
9: Flash Golden (SiphoFlash + Golden)

Rocann

Smash Lord
yeah he hasn't been doing too hot... we've got some guys that are getting better in the crew and chibo seems to be in a bit of a slump. 17th at gimped isn't that bad I guess but w/e... higher than "the spammer" XD

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
Yah and your Lucas got ***** by Nasty rofl.
lmao... yes, i ***** .com's lucas. and i feel kinda bad XD but it's alright. my lucas is too good. i'm pretty happy about placing 7th at this. not too shabby for a low tier. btw, 12 pack, did i see you at the tourney? what was your gamer tag?

P.S. Fury only used Lucario, not GnW, and Smurf used Pit :)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
1: Mew2King (MK)-Grrrr
2: AndyG (Olimar)-Nice seeing you again, and thanks for the bear hug.
3: Vex Kasrani (DDD/GnW)-I liek turtles.
4: Rogue Pit (Pit)-SO, we're 1-1, now......Tiebreaker shall go to me!!!!
5: Rush (Diddy)-I'll win my dollar back...
5: TUSM-Not bad, not bad.....
7: Nasty (Lucas)-Where'd you come from?
7: ChiboSempai (ROB)-Fun set, fun set
9: Cylf (Luigi)-Next time, I'll fight you with my mains, but still, no johns, you won, fair and square.
9: Fury (Lucario/GnW)-I wish I could've played you in tourney, you seem pretty good.
9: Squall (MK/GnW)-Better than TUSM my @$$.
9: Africa (DK)-He can break those cuffs
13: Sgt. Pit (Xzax) (Pit)-Seriusly, go back to MK.
13: Phillyrider -You get no shoutout from me
13: Smurf-I have no idea who you are, sorry.
13: Grape ****-Double DK was pretty good. And your Kirby was nice too.
17: Ussi-Good seeing you again.
17: Bryan-........hello?
17: Golden-......hello?
17: Stress-.......hello?
17: .com-..........hello?
17: SiphoFlash-......you see a pattern here?
17: MIB-I had to break my promise, otherwise.....yeah, you got it.
17: Clai-WHo are you again?

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I'm the guy who mains Ganondorf, specifically the guy who mains Ganondorf and punted my book of manliness when I got D-tilt locked on Delfino. I've never played you, though, but that will change in future tournaments.

Shoutouts:
1) M2K: You're lucky Andy G stopped our match. That Ganoncide that completely disreguarded Metaknight's sword was only the beginning.
2) AndyG: You gave me a terrible bracket. Stop putting me against Pit mains!
3) Vex: I'll get you in a Ganon ditto eventually. You need to make me as good in Brawl as you are so I can get Ganon some placings.
4) Rogue Pit: When I was playing Ultimo's Wario: "You lost a match to Ganondorf, it's already 2-0!" Good stuff
5) Rush: Good playing you,
5) TUSM: Play me.
7) Chibo: You weren't running the tournament and you still couldn't find time to friendly me? Come on...
7) Nasty: Marth dittoes and Warlock Punches, lol. Can't wait to play you in a bracket.
9) Cylf: My Kirby is just so manly. You can't punish my ludicrous taunting skills.
9) Fury: Didn't meet.
9) Squall: Didn't meet.
9) Africa: Maybe you should pick a secondary that doesn't suck against DDD, heh. Wario's not going to cut it. Thanks for the friendlies, now use your DK and get at me!
13) Sgt. Pit: Pit is gay.
13) Phillyrider: Didn't see
13) Smurf: That's two 2-1 matches I've lost now. If only I got your Snake with G-dubs. Oh, did I mention I hate Pit?
13) Grape ****: I'm so used to fighting my partner's campy, grounded DK that I had no answer to your B-airs. Seriously, like more than half of your damage came from that move alone. It's disgusting.
17) Bryan: Nice meeting you
17) Golden: Didn't meet
17) Stress: No idea
17) Dotcom: Awesome random matches, but Peach using the 'Manly' tag is just demoralizing.
17) SiphoFlash: Never saw you
17) MIB: Ganondorf showed you his moves.
17) Clai: It's not like Ganondorf isn't used to being here, but seriously, stop sucking.

@Scar: You should have teamed with me! If you're going to use Metaknight, though, then just don't bother with Brawl. It's not worth losing your incredible Melee powers of manhood over.

@ I think it was Ak, but if it wasn't, whoever said, "I'm putting my money on Ganon." when I was fighting a Metaknight. Too good!

~Nasty~

Smash Lord
shout outs!!

1: Mew2King (MK) - gg's buddy. it was fun as always
2: AndyG (Olimar) - nice to see you again.. we didn't play this time though
3: Vex Kasrani (DDD/GnW) - didn't play. but you were beastly at this tourney
4: Rogue Pit (Pit) - didn't play but congrats.. the little boy is coming for that angel.
5: Rush (Diddy) - gg's. sick diddy, i kept up w/ those nanerz the first match but the second one was just too much to handle. sry i accepted defeat before the match was over :-/ and thanks for the compliment on me being the best lucas you ever played :)
5: TUSM - didn't play... i honestly don't remember even seeing you there. lol.. did you see me beasting it through the brackets w/ my little boy?
7: Nasty (Lucas) - getting closer to the top 5
7: ChiboSempai (ROB) - had fun in our doubles match. i'd like to think that my lucas scared you that second match of our doubles set.
9: Cylf (Luigi) - most fun set for me. that luigi had me worried. thankfully you got up smash happy at the end and i took advantage of the situation... gg's though
9: Fury (Lucario/GnW) - good job putting chibo in losers and beating rogue in friendlies. why didn't you beat rush so i could've faced you and then advanced. ;) haha
9: Squall (MK/GnW) - i don't believe we played.
9: Africa (DK) - our doubles was fun.. i want to play you in singles sometime though
13: Sgt. Pit (Xzax) (Pit) - stick to one name d*mmit. haha. fun set though. sry about being gay with the controller ports.. but rules are rules. you just need to practice rock paper scissors more ;) lolz
13: Phillyrider - d*mn your diddy for putting me in the losers the first round. your diddy put me there and rush's diddy knocked me out.. just wasn't my day to fight diddys. gg's though.. they had me on the edge of my seat.
13: Smurf - what are you doing way down here? you're def. better than this, you just had a tough bracket
13: Grape **** - it was just something about monkey's at this tournament that gave me a hard time. ggs
17: Ussi - don't believe i played you
17: Bryan - tis ashame we had to play so early on. keep practicing that mk and get better
17: Golden - didn't play
17: Stress - didn't play
17: .com - lol @ our lucas ditto. learn from me and your lucas could have "nasty" combos too. haha. gg nonetheless
17: SiphoFlash - i don't think we played
17: MIB - fox ditto was fun, i should start to play him more often again. TL ditto you ***** me. lol. earthbound match was epic as well. gg's
17: Clai - marth ditto was fun. ganandorf ditto was hilarious. you need to meet my lucas though. :) can't wait to play you again

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
1: Mew2King (MK)-Grrrr
2: AndyG (Olimar)-Nice seeing you again, and thanks for the bear hug.
3: Vex Kasrani (DDD/GnW)-I liek turtles.
4: Rogue Pit (Pit)-SO, we're 1-1, now......Tiebreaker shall go to me!!!!
5: Rush (Diddy)-I'll win my dollar back...
5: TUSM-Not bad, not bad.....
7: Nasty (Lucas)-Where'd you come from?
7: ChiboSempai (ROB)-Fun set, fun set
9: Cylf (Luigi)-Next time, I'll fight you with my mains, but still, no johns, you won, fair and square.
9: Fury (Lucario/GnW)-I wish I could've played you in tourney, you seem pretty good.
9: Squall (MK/GnW)-Better than TUSM my @$$.
9: Africa (DK)-He can break those cuffs
13: Sgt. Pit (Xzax) (Pit)-Seriusly, go back to MK.
13: Phillyrider -You get no shoutout from me
13: Smurf-I have no idea who you are, sorry.
13: Grape ****-Double DK was pretty good. And your Kirby was nice too.
17: Ussi-Good seeing you again.
17: Bryan-........hello?
17: Golden-......hello?
17: Stress-.......hello?
17: .com-..........hello?
17: SiphoFlash-......you see a pattern here?
17: MIB-I had to break my promise, otherwise.....yeah, you got it.
If YOu play snake then i was the one who beat u wit snake and then Pit

Top Bottom