• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DSO Biweekly 5 @ Philly 1/30 Results

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Doubles

1: We Are Pretty ANGRYZ (Xzax + Vex Kasrani)
2: We Have Some Pie (ChiboSempai + Rogue Pit)
3: Team I Don't Care (Bnzaaa + Mateo)
4: Mindgames (Dex + Fury)
5: www.Rush.com (.com + Rush)
5: Maybe I'm a Ninja (Steel2nd + Takumaru)
7: Give Me a Thunderstone (Ussi + Kaylo)
7: Team Brave (Jay + Survivor)
9: If It Involves Giant Robots, You Will Be ****ed (Cylf + Ray)
9: Team 123456789,10 (Ebo + Rokz)
9: Manly Tags Make Everything Manlier (Clai + UltimoDragon)

Singles

1: Vex Kasrani (DDD)
2: Rogue Pit (Pit)
3: ChiboSempai (ROB)
4: Lord Knight (MK/DDD)
5: Steel2nd (Marth)
5: Dex (Diddy Kong/Pit)
7: Fury (Lucario)
7: UltimoDragon (DK)
9: Xzax (MK)
9: Mateo (ZSS)
9: .com (Olimar)
9: Rush (Diddy Kong)
13: Afro Ninja
13: Cel
13: Bnzaaa
13: Clai
17: SiphoFlash
17: Cylf
17: Ray
17: Takumaru

Results coming to AiB soon, I just uploaded em

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
1: Vex Kasrani (DDD) - good ****, i want to get some bowza action in sunday tho plx
2: Rogue Pit (Pit) - congrats, you're one determined kid. look forward to playing you again in tourny. and no i didnt make you get off just cus ur black, honest <3
3: ChiboSempai (ROB) - fun teams matches
5: Steel2nd (Marth)
7: Fury (Lucario) - fun set, decent lucario
7: UltimoDragon (DK) - good set in teams, gg friendlies
9: Xzax (MK) - you just need to relax man, dont let the small stuff get to you. keep your head up and stay positive
9: .com (Olimar) - glad i got to talk to you some more , and thanks for the 1/2 friendly
9: Rush (Diddy Kong) - I CANT DO ANYTHING VS DIDDY ON FDDDDDD
13: Afro Ninja - good zss, close set
13: Bnzaaa - good **** in teams
13: Clai - ^
17: Takumaru - thanks for teaming with me, we didnt do too bad. keep practicing and you'll get better

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Good stuff in teams, Xzax. Step it up in singles.

LK, learn how to play Brawl and enter teams! :D

Vex is the best player in ToS! ;]

Afro_Ninja

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff guys, glad I stopped by to give this thing a try.

Steel2nd- Our last match was ridiculous, the last thing I expected was a spike that far out over the stage and it worked, haha, I was in shock. Look forward to playing you again.

Rogue- I now know to ALWAYS ban halberd against a pit. Although I suppose you could have chosen delfino instead :( Good matches

Chibo- thanks for setting everything up

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Man, I was close to getting a good spot. All I needed was to get past Dex's Diddy Kong on Final D and then I would have had a match-up with Rogue Pit. That would have been a very tight match-up. I can't make it to Sunday's shin-dig, but I'm so stoked for next week. STOKED!

Shoutouts:
1. Vex: Your Ganon is manlier than mine. I can't let that happen.
2. Rogue Pit: Excellent placing, Rogue! Can't wait to see you at CoT4.
3. ChiboSempai: We finally got that match in. Hope I didn't disappoint. I'll find a way to out-man your campiness. I said my Ganondorfs will be the best and I will train my Ganon to make it the best.
5. Steel2nd: Sorry for not talking to you much.
5. Dex: Grr....
7. UltimoDragon: You're such a cool guy. Thanks for the teams and for the friendlies.
7. Xzax: If I ever fight you, you're getting the Manly Kirby.
9. Rush: Nice friendlies. I'm beginning to understand the Diddy matchup a lot better.

@Ussi and Kaylo: Awesome times.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
lol @ my singles placement + random exam/sleep johns

Anyway, I had a lot of fun yesterday.
steel: thanks for teaming with me and the marth tips. Wish I could've stayed a bit longer to chat but I wanted to go sleep.

xzax: you're a pretty cool kid. I want to get a few matches in on sunday.

ultimo: good matches in doubles and friendlies (lol, never played DK before...). You're a pretty chill guy, hope to see you sunday.

Lordknight: that's a nice 4 by your name. ;)

I'll see you guys again sunday.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I feel like me and Survivor should have beaten Thunderstone. Oh well, **** happens, at least my name is on Smash Boards lol.

Also, one of the players from Thunderstone recorded a randomway match between Brave (my team) and I Don't Care. Anybody know if this will be on Youtube?

Mateo~

Smash Rookie
Name is pronounced MA-TE-OH by the way, nice spanish skills
THANKS FOR ALL THE SHOUTOUTS GUYS
wow can't even get my characters right
played DK, Marth, ROB, and mostly G+W singles
I see how welcome I am ;__;

Mateo~

Smash Rookie
nah just kidding, you guys are pretty cool I'm just really quiet ^o^

guess I'll give some (few) shoutouts of my own?

Fury: nice lucario, thought I'd pull out that second game but nice comeback man, looking forward to playing again

Afroninja: Nice ZSS too, never played one before so I was totally confused but it's really cool to see other characters getting used

Benzaaa: sick work, not bad for our first time fo real pretty much right?

Survivor: you live to stage spike, bro. My hero.

Jay: sugoi sugoi, ness is a brave character

Cel: tough luck with that game and watch double, great matches, ****ty way to end things :(

Also I nominate team brave vs team I dont care for awesome tourney match, all randoms, for the win

YEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAa

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
2: We Have Some Pie (ChiboSempai + Rogue Pit) - You like my fsmashes Chibo xD? I still lost though. PS2 is legal if you ban it against me Chibo.

5: www.Rush.com (.com + Rush) - lol

7: Give Me a Thunderstone (Ussi + Kaylo) - haha we didn't enter singles

7: Team Brave (Jay + Survivor) - if you want a rematch, i'm ready for it ;)

9: If It Involves Giant Robots, You Will Be ****ed (Cylf + Ray) - Mad close set. Sliding fireballs are meh.

9: Manly Tags Make Everything Manlier (Clai + UltimoDragon) - Manly teams just don't work Clai :(

2: Rogue Pit (Pit) - Nice job man. Maybe you should come to the game lounge more often.

7: UltimoDragon (DK) - man that friendly we had i was so hype during it. To bad we had to stop it short. I was in the lead too :( so we didn't get to see if I finally got to beat you or you pull something out of you *** and win still.

9: Xzax (MK) - You do look 12 though.

9: Mateo (ZSS) - sliding fsmash for the win lol. (I still lost >_<)

13: Clai - You're Ganon keeps surprising me more and more. Its exciting watching you play too.

team Brave vs team i don't care is being uploaded.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Thanks dude, I'll keep an eye out for it. And if we see you guys again, it's on. I had a lot of fun playing everybody.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Singles

1: Vex Kasrani (DDD) - Good stuff winning singles and teams. Didn't get to play you.
2: Rogue Pit (Pit)- Good stuff in teams. Our matches were close.
3: ChiboSempai (ROB)- Good stuff in teams. Our matches were close. It was too hard to counterpick you guys.
4: Lord Knight (MK/DDD)- I suck at the DDD vs. Snake matchup. Our tourney matches were close.
5: Steel2nd (Marth)- Good stuff in teams. Your spacing is too good.
5: Dex (Diddy Kong/Pit) - Our teams matches were extremely close. My ledgetraps are too good :).
7: Fury (Lucario)- Our teams matches were extremely close. Nice Lucario. Next time watch out for my explosives :laugh:.
7: UltimoDragon (DK)- Fought you early in singles and teams. DK gets hit by almost everything in doubles, but your DK is beast. Also your victory against me was well earned. You played me perfectly, and I learned a lot from our matches. I'll be ready for your DK next time.
9: Xzax (MK)- Good stuff winning teams. It looks like you've improved a bit. Don't be so down on yourself.
9: Mateo (ZSS)- Looks like they confused you with Afro Ninja :confused:. It was awesome teaming with you. Remember, I have your back. Also our random match was too good. I will outplace you in singles soon, just you wait.
9: .com (Olimar)- Fun teams matches. We almost had you guys. Stuff was flying everywhere.
9: Rush (Diddy Kong)- Fun team matches. Way to come back in that 2 vs.1 3rd match.
13: Afro Ninja- Nice Zero Suit Samus. Your attacks were very well strung.
13: Cel- Nice Game and Watch. Fun friendly. I know that matchup pretty well.
13: Bnzaaa- Still hasn't gotten out of the first round of winners...
13: Clai- That Grenade stagespike on Pokemon Stadium was unfortunate.
17: Cylf- Luigi has more problems approaching Game and Watch than Mario does I think.
17: Ray- Going Falcon against the Ice Climbers is not a good idea. Especially on Final Destination...
17: Takumaru- Good stuff in teams. Nice Peach.

Ussi- Thanks for the upload :). I've been using Snake since the summer. I use him for doubles along with Game and Watch. We should face each other again.
Kaylo- Pikachu and Zelda are 2 characters I don't see very often.
Ebo- Bad stuff always happens to you in doubles.
Surivior- How many stage spikes can you get in 1 match? Your DK was looking pretty fierce. Random dittos are too good.
Jay- PK2 tackles are too good. Random dittos are too fun.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
I didn't know you had a smashboards account. Basically I said grr.... because I wanted to test myself against Rogue Pit/Rush (would have been Rogue); since I know both of the players well, I thought I had a reasonable chance of winning and getting the top 8 (which, sadly, would not have had any Ganondorf unless I was playing someone in the top 8 that I could use Ganon against). Instead I lost the match against Diddy Kong on Final Destination and now I have another mediocre placing. It really was an excellent match though, just wish my Ganon had a stronger showing.

It's also because you use Pit. I didn't have any options but to stay with G-dubs on Final D despite Diddy's strong advantage. I can't stand using Kirby against Pit, and Ganondorf would have just been owned by everybody.

Chibo, are you going to report these standings in Ankoku's thread? Both this one and the last one qualify for tournament standings in his list.

Top Bottom