• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DS|OT: Forest Temple ft. LoF! $200+ Pot Bonus! - January 11th, 2014 - Panorama City, California

D

Deleted member

***IN CASE ANYONE IS EXPERIENCING ISSUES SEEING THE ADDRESS
8551 Vesper Ave Los Angeles, California 91402

Ultimate Gaming Center and Dungeon Series pres
ent the last pre-apex tournament, and the first regional in the
Ocarina of Time series, 'Forest Temple', featuring the top players from the EC crew Leap of Faith: LoF NAKAT, LoF Keitaro, LoF Jbandrew, and LoF False. This event is hosted at Ultimate Gaming Center, and they are kind enough to provide a great venue with tons of space, snacks and merchandise, and a high quality stream! Please show respect, clean up after yourself, and don't cause any trouble. :)
Forest Temple

Prices

Venue Fee (must pay in order to be apart of the tournament!): $10
Brawl 1v1: $10
Brawl 2v2: $10 per team ($5 per person)
Amateur Bracket: $3

***We will be running 8 Round Robin Pools where top 4 make it out. Those who make it out of pools will be entered into pro bracket for free. If you do not make it out of pools, there will be an amateur bracket offered with a $3 entry and a payout for those interested.***

Discount
$5 off venue with FULL SETUP (tv+wii)

Schedule (STRICT)
11:00 am: Venue opens and registration/friendlies begin shortly
12:30 pm: Registration for singles ends
1:00 pm: Singles Pools begin
1:30 pm: Registration for doubles ends
2:00 pm: Doubles Bracket/Amateur Bracket
3:30 pm: Pro Bracket Begins

***It is recommended to show up at least 30 mins before registration to ensure you make it into the event. If you will be late, text me at (818)876-2090 so I can enter you. If you do not show up when the event has closed, you will not be entered.***

Payouts

Singles Pro Bracket:
1st: 58%
2nd: 28%
3rd: 9%
4th: 5%

Doubles/Amateur Bracket:
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Stream
http://www.twitch.tv/ugclive

https://www.facebook.com/events/221756494615433/

More info to be added, so keep checking back for more info!

D

Deleted member

Flyer is up, and we are having a pot bonus for singles!

D

Deleted member

I'm probably going to change the payout to top 5, since we have a pot bonus.

1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
5th: 4%

D

Deleted member

Having a $10 mm with NAKAT, hopefully on stream. TL vs ICs 3/5 character locked. Hype to lose $10 :)
Also, anybody good who I know/played looking for a partner? L:

Neil

Smash Rookie
Guys I have a question, is this Competition for Smash Brothers 64???

D

Deleted member

Yup! Registration on site! Show up and register at the front desk with the appropriate prices for what you want to enter. $10 venue fee is a fee you must pay to enter the area. Then you pay $10 to enter singles. You will be entered into singles pools. If you don't make it out of pools, there is an additional Amateur Bracket so that you still have a chance to win money. Ameteur bracket is $3. Doubles is $5 per person, which makes $10 per team. Hope that explained the pricing, and don't hesitate to ask anymore questions! =)

D

Deleted member

If you can bring both that'd be great. Also might need extra brawl disks. If you could bring any that would help a bunch.

D

Deleted member

That helps a lot :) I'd like to be overprepared and have more setups rather than less. So anything is appreciated!

D

Deleted member

vvvv
Yup! Registration on site! Show up and register at the front desk with the appropriate prices for what you want to enter. $10 venue fee is a fee you must pay to enter the area. Then you pay $10 to enter singles. You will be entered into singles pools. If you don't make it out of pools, there is an additional Amateur Bracket so that you still have a chance to win money. Ameteur bracket is $3. Doubles is $5 per person, which makes $10 per team. Hope that explained the pricing, and don't hesitate to ask anymore questions! =)

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Hmm if everything goes as planned i would say anywhere between 9-11, 12 at the latest (i hope). Might even end earlier, but I'm going to assume something will hold the schedule up. Of course, you can leave anytime you want to. Don't leave without saying bye to me tho =)

D

Deleted member

EVEN MORE HYPE!!! MIKEHAZE RETURNS! AND HE IS ENTERING BRAWL AT APEX! HYPPPEE

Mikethehedgehog

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1762-2933-0709
This is awesome. I remember walking past this place and seeing an unfinished painting of ryu ad master chief (before it opened). I live close and im sure ill make it. i might come and just watch but who knows. looking foward to it.

Top Bottom