• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dropping in for a fight - DeMille for Smash!

Demarlion

Smash Cadet
I've always envisioned DeMille with some kind of silly voice without full lines if he were in Smash; the Prince Sable assist trophy has basically the voice I'd imagine for him, maybe with a slightly lower pitch.

By the way, it's been a while since I last did any updates for the thread! I've been working on something for quite some time that I hope to share with all of you soon.
Hmm, you have a point.

FamicomDisk

Smash Journeyman
Who do you think would voice DeMille, provided he appeared in Smash in some meaningful way?
I feel similarly to Perkilator Perkilator in that I think it'd probably be the kind of peppy young boy voice you hear in Japanese voice acting. The example that came to mind for me was the Youngster in the Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire animated trailer (skip to 0:47!) Something like that would fit well, I think! Looking up the trailer says that the actress was Megumi Han, so I looked up some of her other roles, and yeah, I think she fits! I'll go with her.

Demarlion

Smash Cadet
If DeMille had an English voice, I would go with Colleen O'Shaughnessey.

As for Japanese, I would go with Kumiko Watanabe.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Time to bump up this thread a bit~

So today, something pretty unthinkable has been unearthed from the recent Nintendo-leaks regarding it's huge batch of Gameboy-centric lot check romlist:

Provided by yours truly!

Even more, the developers in AlphaDream said how Gimmick Land on GBC was close to release for retail before Nintendo requesting the overhauled to GBA as Tomato Adventure during that system's launch. The evidence towards this is the ability to save the game in this unreleased build:

I'm pretty intrigued about what's in this and how far it looks to go: as it might be we're having a full-blown GBC-version of Tomato Adventure in our hands.

Last edited:
Top Bottom