• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dreammix Tv World Fighters

GameGod2973

Smash Cadet
Have any moves from Dreammix Tv World Fighters make it into his moveset since he was in that game?

AGreatProcrastinator

Smash Apprentice
Haven't played in a while, but from what I remember they've got almost nothing in common. He used the cross i guess (though it was crucifix shaped) for all of his specials, with directional input influencing its flight path. His movement and whip attacks didn't take inspiration from his classical appearance either; just whip lashes.
Ultimate Simon is way better in my opinion.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Haven't played in a while, but from what I remember they've got almost nothing in common. He used the cross i guess (though it was crucifix shaped) for all of his specials, with directional input influencing its flight path. His movement and whip attacks didn't take inspiration from his classical appearance either; just whip lashes.
Ultimate Simon is way better in my opinion.
I actually agree and I played Dream Mix TV World Fighters a while ago. Personally I felt that Smash Ultimate's Simon Belmont has the more varied moveset than Dream Mix.

Dreamking

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DreamWanderer92
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
Switch FC
6827-7951-1977
I was kinda imagining what it'd be like if the DreamMix Castlevania stage had been ported with slight tweaks to fit Smash's style and/or ported the Bloody Tears version from that game into this. I would have liked a solo Bloody Tears music track.

Kinda funny that Snake and Simon can fight against each other again.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Feels super-surreal to look back on Dream Mix TV Fighters anyway - what with how Konami now had take Hudson under itself. I feel like they could have done something similar in the past, alas...

But here we are now. Might probably make comparisons later when Ultimate comes out.

Top Bottom