• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dream Land technical stage info

ComJay

Smash Rookie
Using a stage editor and some screenshot editing I have made this image displaying x/y coordinates for object placements and collision points. Below you can see the respawn point for when KO'd, where each player spawns, where items have a chance of spawning if turned on, where Kirby would appear during the game's intro, and all the collision.
I also have this image of the blast zones surrounding the collision, but since it is too large to embed here, I'll just leave this link.
(EDIT: Y position of the middle platform is supposed to be 1542. I made a typo for the left side.)

Last edited:

Annex

Smash Ace
The interesting things here seem to be that:
-the right plat is 3 higher than the left plat and extends 51 further towards the ledge
-the top plat is 30 taller on its left than on its right

Can anyone think of ways where these may matter? I have always subconsciously preferred the right side, but I don't think this has anything to do with it.
A list of jump heights would be cool. I will make one if it doesn't already exist.

Top Bottom